FC Glitch Update

Options

Comments

• Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    +1... Although I think this topic will be closed soon... b:surrender I chose myself not to use it when it was around (and the fact that veno's are useless in it made me not being able to go anyway) but I really don't care some others did... It was their choice after all... Besides it was the staff's fault for not fixing it within a decent time... And with all the gamers around you can expect that ppl will at least try out the glitch to see if/how it works or kinda abuse it... Although I have much more respect for those who do stuff the honest way instead of choosing the easy way... Cause reaching your goal the hard and honest way is way more satisfying for a true gamer... b:victory

Edit: Plus apparently everyone seems to forget that this is just a game... Why care so much about ppl not getting banned? Isn't that supposed to be a good thing? b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    LOL what...?

I didn't know the only people QQing about the glitch were those without a life(LOL job). Forums are here for feedback and stuff. They all have the right to complain about something if they feel they were treated unfairly. Should take your own advice and play the game instead of making a whole new thread about your complaint. There is a topic, that is a sticky (the very first topic), for whatever it is you have to say.
  • MarshaI - Lost City
    MarshaI - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    WHAT THE HELL? why are ppl talking about closing the game and stuff? You know there's A LOT of people out there that are enjoying the game even with these glitchers running around.

• thenewclass
    thenewclass Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yeah Frankie... Close the game already cause the ppl here would rather have that happen then letting some ppl unbanned and the fact that no grief was spread this way... You know how much they wanna see others suffering even at the cost of this game... b:chuckle

Seriously though... Just ignore this angry mob... You did the best you could given the situation... You'll always have my support...
    no one said solution would ne 2 harm others lol thanks for giving ur opinion but i guess 95% of these posts don't share ur point of view ;)
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Just hurry and bring this "New Path to 105". Sure most people will be happy after this **** up, at the wrong time, with new mmos coming out. Should release it soon... wait no, I mean now. b:chuckle
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    gammer101 wrote: »
    PWI (China company) is a company to make a game for profit. In other word they are out there to make money. Keep that in mind.

You are the very first person in all of PW history to realize this and point it out. I commend you.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Sorry if I make a wall of text.

PWI (China company) is a company to make a game for profit. In other word they are out there to make money. Keep that in mind.

To all the QQers about glitcher.

If you are too stupid to use the glitch when it around. Then tough, get a life and move on. You should have done it like everyone else. If you dont like what is going on in the game quit and down load another game.

I am not a goons glitcher or supporting it, however, If have I known about it ealier I would use it too.

Majority of the glitcher are ppl that have a RL life, they have to work and support their family, what ever extra money they have and they can afford, they spend in this game to give you QQers a game to play with. They dont have the time to play 24/7 like you guys.

For most QQers you dont want to spend a penny in the game to keep it going, but you dont want ppl with money to over power you. If you dont like getting over power then spend some RL money in game and get your over power gears (Rank 9 come to mind)

I am so sick and tired of ppl QQ on every damn thing going in the game. IT IS A FREE GAME. So the hell what? if you happen to spend some RL money in the game, it all your decision of that, PWI did not force you to go and buy zen nor they charge you a monthly fee. Its their game they do what they want with it, stop demanding that they compensate to you for everything.

Get a life (job) and play the game.

OK Flame on if you want to.

Mother of assumptionsb:shocked
    ... You did the best you could given the situation...

....don't make us laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'd say at least $500 and you are safe from perma ban

Aww, I was safe the whole time? Lame. b:cry
    You are the very first person in all of PW history to realize this and point it out. I commend you.
    A truly amazing insight, indeed. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TunaMan - Heavens Tear
    TunaMan - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    *wall of ignorance*

I lol whenever some mindless sheep says 'get a job and a life' and 'this is a free game', when this thread hardly has anything to do with money whatsoever. Its about obvious exploiters getting away with next to no punishment at all, and the company failing to enforce their own TOS

Learn2read plz b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "One day, you'll log in and you'll be the only one in sight. You'll see a couple of merchants auto-bot-spamming world chat and even then, you'll say "game is still alive and well"." - Michael_Dark, Lost City
    "Lesson learned: As long as you spend lots of money, you are allowed to ignore the TOS and gain an unfair advantage." - SadieMae, Lost City
  • warcrafte
    warcrafte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    "One day, you'll log in and you'll be the only one in sight. You'll see a couple of merchants auto-bot-spamming world chat and even then, you'll say "game is still alive and well"." - Michael_Dark, Lost City
    "Lesson learned: As long as you spend lots of money, you are allowed to ignore the TOS and gain an unfair advantage." - SadieMae, Lost City
    tuna i like ur replies lol
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    WHAT THE HELL? why are ppl talking about closing the game and stuff? You know there's A LOT of people out there that are enjoying the game even with these glitchers running around.

It's because if all the glitchers get banned there's a chance they'll ban the biggest Cash Shoppers among them... And I don't think PWE will continue with the game if the income drops that drastically... So the company made a choice... It is because the Cash Shoppers that we are able to play the game for free in the 1st place...

The CSers provide the income to run the servers, pay the staff, etc (although I do believe that they earn enough to live a wealthy life there considering the amount of money some ppl spend in the game) so thanks to that we can play the game for free (although we have to work harder)...

So banning all the glitchers while the biggest CSers are among them could create an impact so big it might actually mean the end of the (Perfect) World...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • TunaMan - Heavens Tear
    TunaMan - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    warcrafte wrote: »
    tuna i like ur replies lol

thats my sig, not a reply b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:kissb:dirty
    Poll removed; thanks for the link to the manual Nowitsawn -- I've never had to use that function before.

To the poll creator, go ahead and make the poll again if you like; unfortunately I was unable to remove the poll without erasing it completely.
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You, young lady, just made me chuckle.

b:victory

b:kissb:laugh Meeee tooo!
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fcfcfcfcfcf - Harshlands
    Fcfcfcfcfcf - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Wow over 50000 Views and 99.99% of ppl want the glitch back ( or do somting for leveling 101-105 , like a new cave for this level rage ) . i just hope Admin's Game Master's and all company care about wath ppl say here .

if new player wana make a sin and have zen for all gear but when get level 101+ and get kill by others sins level 105 and die coz he come in stealth ... pls PWI do somting to make for all possibile 105 and not see this like a optional and pls dont let the game unbilanced in this mode ... b:surrender

PS: sry for my bad english but im shure who will see, will undestand wath i mean .
  • MrFortySeven - Harshlands
    MrFortySeven - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    W.T.F. ?
    Stop making off topic discussions and keep on QQing about FC and pwi.b:laugh

Sorry, I have A.D.D. and this thread is really pointless at this point in time any darn ways. I do not know why (even rather than moving it to the "depths") they don't just delete it in it's entirety... It just makes PWE look really REALLY bad any darn ways =\ That's alright though, I am coming to terms with how they're totally trashing the game. I am 'packing a suitcase' and going on 'vacation' from Pangu. I just bought my airline ticket to go visit Tyria. (I actually just got back from my local video game retailer where I pre-ordered and pre-paid for it) b:surrender If I do wind up liking it there, needless to say, I will be 'packing all my bags' and moving there. Obviously at that point in time I don't think I would ever even 'visit' Pangu again!
  • Crusty_Bone - Lost City
    Crusty_Bone - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I can't help but to laugh at all the sniveling, whining goon glitch QQ'ers out there. Time to crawl back into your sandbox and pout.

For some reason I feel some sense of vindication here. I love it when crybabies get slapped back down to nothingness after such months-long relentless zillion thread self-serving crusade against the goon glitchers. Same with the crybabies regarding the caster glitchers.

I'm ROTFLMAO at you.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I can't help but to laugh at all the sniveling, whining goon glitch QQ'ers out there. Time to crawl back into your sandbox and pout.

For some reason I feel some sense of vindication here. I love it when crybabies get slapped back down to nothingness after such months-long relentless zillion thread self-serving crusade against the goon glitchers. Same with the crybabies regarding the caster glitchers.

I'm ROTFLMAO at you.

Spoken like a true employee of PWEb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Sorry, I have A.D.D.

Really? Oh, here.

/shares Adderall

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EXBloodedge - Sanctuary
    EXBloodedge - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Rofl check all these people flipping out about this.
    Yes we know the 7 day ban is a tarded idea and yea
    we know mad people who be gliching so stop stressing
    over it and quit blaming the game designers and what
    not. Y'all 4got that this game was provided free at the
    option to quit whenever y'all want? b:scorn
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

I'm ROTFLMAO at you.

Thatsssssss a nice alt account you have there. It would be a sssssshame if something were to happen to your main.

Wuss. Come on! They aren't even banning for glitching. Why hide behind an alt? Show us your 105(s) and be a proud cheater!

We have every right to be upset about how this situation was handled. Part of me hopes you move to one of the upcoming games and find yourself QQing when you realize that those companies take their ToS very seriously. The other part of me hopes you and your fellow cheaters remain here in PWI. That seems like punishment on it's own.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    v/My Comments, are in (Red) & (Orange) Down Below\v
    Sorry if I make a wall of text.

To all the QQers about glitcher.

If you are too stupid to use the glitch when it around. Then tough, get a life and move on. You should have done it like everyone else. If you dont like what is going on in the game quit and down load another game.

I am not a goons glitcher or supporting it, however, If have I known about it ealier I would use it too.

Wow! A 101st LV SIN! on (Snc) with only {30/654 "Total~Achievement's" (7/52 "Character~1s" on PWi!!!)} and No GLITCHING at all (Or even the 1,000~Unique Quests {QUEST MASTER} Achievement)!!! What on Earth is your Secret?!!!! I Wanna Know There, Lil'GLITCHeee!! b:sin

Majority of the glitcherS are ppl that have a RL life (And You're Supposedly 1 who KNOWs about that 1 now, AREN'T YOU!? ^v^), they have to work and support their family, what ever extra money they have and they can afford, they spend in this game toO give you QQers a game to play with. They dont have the time to play 24/7 like you guys. (WoW! you Got BOTH the {3/WEEks STRAIGHT} & {WHATs SLEEP?} As "2 of YOUR Only~AcHiEvEmEnTs!" on PWi!!!... Talk about someone, who needs too (GAL!) ^o^' LMAO!!!

Just How Much of a Tard Are You?! Enquiring minds Need too Know?? I'm An (Ancient) {Pro-Payer} On this game! As are many of those still on.... And most of us, made it Possible for you (Supposed Newbies) too even have a game, to bother too (Join on too) with our financing of {PWE} with our Past Purchases... And most of us did it (on the level) unlike wittle ol' Supposedly (Non-Glitch'd) Newbies, like you.......

So Don't even Dare to try to Pass yourself off as 1 of us, Pleeb!!!! (Especially, while Pretending to Be a {Naively/Innocent} Newbie!)

And also Especially! When you haven't even gotten the {I'm a Paying User!} achievement, yet!! "Oh wait! That is an apparent (Alt Account!) So why should you even need to Buy (5-Items) from the Boutique, from that account.".......
    b:dirty

For most QQers you dont want to spend a penny (Such An Imagination you got there. LOLZZzzz) On the game to keep it going, but you dont want ppl with money to over power you. If you dont like getting over power then spend some RL money in game and get your over power gears (Rank 9 come to mind)

As I already said B4... Most players, do End Up Paying Their Way through 'Sooner or Later'; And not just those, that are the Mentally ChAlLeNgEd! MIAPIC ONEs!! And if you haven't Noticed there (Tiny Tim!) Many of the Strongest QQ's, R coming from Me and Many of The Oldest Hardcore CS'rs.... So get outta your Lil'Fantasyland! there, My Little Wannabe! ALICE in Blunderland!!! {(ToS) Rulings, Were meant for everyone, at the time of their ^Sign UP!^ on the Game.... Not just for the (Non-Payer's) some time later on...}

I am so sick and tired of ppl QQ on every damn thing going in the game. IT IS A FREE GAME. So the hell what? if you happen to spend some RL money in the game, it all your decision of that, PWI did not force you to go and buy zen nor they charge you a monthly fee. Its their game they do what they want with it, stop demanding that they compensate to you for everything.

Fascinating, Considering You're Doing the Very Thing! Which SUPPOSEDLY ANNOYs The HELL out of You the Most! "By having even Bothered Posting your Little Flamer (Which I'm Critiqueing Right Now, Btw.)"..... b:victory

Get a life (job) and play the game.

Couldn't Have Said that 1 Better Myself!!! (On second thought, I woulda Said!)

Get a Life & a Real JOB! Or Just Shut uP and play the Game, little wannabe QQ'rs....(There now, thats much more Legible...)

This Thread Here, was For 'Sincere Discussions' 'QQ & Otherwise'; Not for Some LiL'Secret Flaming FAIL of a Wannabe Glitcher TROLL! "Who doesn't even have the Brains to hide 'THEIR STATs' on {CORE CONNECT} from Everyone else! B4 They Foolishly! Tried to Pass Themselves off as a {NON-GLITCHING} NEUTRAL NeWbIe!!"

So if your not gonna add anything (Honest/Constructive) to this debate, OR at the very least, Admit to Being a GLITCHER "With those Little stats of Yours that ya got there, SHINEY!" Then atleast leave this thread, for those who {Honestly! Represent Themselves!!} for this (Argument/Debate).....

GO FAIL TROLL~SoMeWhErE ELSE! And leave this 1, for the {BIG BOY's & GIRLs} Little~1......b:kiss

OK Flame on if you want to.

Why even Bother too, when your already doing such a good job! Against yourself, Already..... ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

^My Comments, are in (Red) & (Orange) up Above^

Btw: Gratz, on leveling your {Psy} from (1st level to 60th) In just 9 Days!!?!???!!!! "Thats only {6,620,835 XP} or {735,648 Xp} (Per Day!) Not BAD at ALL There, SpEeDy!! "Especially for 'No Glitching' even with Hypers!!! ^o^'!!!! Heheheheheeeee!!!!! YOU~De'MAN!! (or WOMEN!!! That is, if your a female?!?!?!!)

b:sin___SOooo! Please Do, Go ON there, gammer!! !

!!! !!Do AN/NA oD_Do AN/NA oD_Do AN/NA oD_Do AN/NA oD_Do AN/NA oD_Do AN/NA oD_DoAN/NA oD!! !!!

{CROSSFADE} Indeed!! Looks like You need to JOIN! Those on the 'ALTs ANONYMOUS!' Lil'GLITCHERz {FADE TOo BLACK!!} Club...........

PS: TY! ProtoG**** For Finding me & Telling me about your LiL! {Core Connect} (Rebuff da'FLAMER) post trick! It Works Wonders!!!
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    LOL what...?

I didn't know the only people QQing about the glitch were those without a life(LOL job). Forums are here for feedback and stuff. They all have the right to complain about something if they feel they were treated unfairly. Should take your own advice and play the game instead of making a whole new thread about your complaint. There is a topic, that is a sticky (the very first topic), for whatever it is you have to say.

^^+1 too takeva, on what forums R also used for...
  • _Zanir_ - Heavens Tear
    _Zanir_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'm definitely not delighted, nor emotionless. The instance boss wasn't changed quickly enough by a longshot, and the end-result was widespread exploitation. We're not going to perma-ban a huge portion of the player-base. We're not going to roll-back 8 months worth of peoples' effort. It was a failure on our part in not fixing the issue quickly, and a failure on the glitching players' part for breaking the rules. What we need to do now is learn from these mistakes and move forward, looking toward the future of PWI.

We're going to ahead and turn on 2x EXP/Spirit for one month, from 4/25 to 5/23. I know it's not a solution to this situation, but it should be something that we can build on.

Make 2x EXP/Spirit actually double what you get with hypers and it might be some sort of reasonable compensation. Sadly, 2x merely stacking with hypers for a max gain of 13x is laughable when 99.9% of the player population runs 12x hypers any time real exp is to be had (FC, Phoenix Valley, Zhen). Surely this is something you guys could easily implement, yes?

I can pull in about 4-5% a day if I really try at 102 on my BM. From just doing Marriage Quest, Phoenix Valley, Cube, Base Quest and Morai quests I'm leveling at a reasonable (in my opinion) pace currently. Great for 102, but it's going to suck royally once I hit 103.

An actual new EXP instance would be wonderful. Hell, make FC similar to TT and give it difficulty modes and give us an 80+, 90+ and 100+ option. Let's face it, we all ran FC to hit 100 (or at least most of us, I know there are those of you non-FCers out there who are proud of grinding to 100) and the exp in the late 90s absolutely sucked. You guys should put your heads together with China to give us a real solution to reaching 105 in a legit and timely manner.
  • Crusty_Bone - Lost City
    Crusty_Bone - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Thatsssssss a nice alt account you have there. It would be a sssssshame if something were to happen to your main.

Wuss. Come on! They aren't even banning for glitching. Why hide behind an alt? Show us your 105(s) and be a proud cheater!

We have every right to be upset about how this situation was handled. Part of me hopes you move to one of the upcoming games and find yourself QQing when you realize that those companies take their ToS very seriously. The other part of me hopes you and your fellow cheaters remain here in PWI. That seems like punishment on it's own.

Wuss? Is that all you got? If you're going to call me names at least come up with something more original than that. This entire crusade against the goon glitchers was pathetic. Why? Because if the likes of you really believe in fairness and following the rules you'd all be crusading against everyone who ever glitched anything in this game and not just a selected group of players abusing a single glitch. I on my main as well as many others made many posts to illustrate this QQ hypocrisy of the goon glitcher crybabies only to be insulted and flamed by them for having the audacity to even make the point.

Oh by the way, my main is 101 and I was absent from the game for 7 months when people were goon glitching. In fact I never heard of the goon glitch until after it was fixed. The 1st time I saw the glitch was on youtube and I thought it was hillarious. Do continue to call me names and make unfounded idiotic accusations based upon this so called "right to be upset" garbage as that just makes you appear foolish.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Wuss? Is that all you got? If you're going to call me names at least come up with something more original than that. This entire crusade against the goon glitchers was pathetic. Why? Because if the likes of you really believe in fairness and following the rules you'd all be crusading against everyone who ever glitched anything in this game and not just a selected group of players abusing a single glitch. I on my main as well as many others made many posts to illustrate this QQ hypocrisy of the goon glitcher crybabies only to be insulted and flamed by them for having the audacity to even make the point.

Oh by the way, my main is 101 and I was absent from the game for 7 months when people were goon glitching. In fact I never heard of the goon glitch until after it was fixed. The 1st time I saw the glitch was on youtube and I thought it was hillarious. Do continue to call me names and make unfounded idiotic accusations based upon this so called "right to be upset" garbage as that just makes you appear foolish.

Obvious flamer is obviousb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _RockHard_ - Lost City
    _RockHard_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hey all,

[Update 4-18-2012]

Upon receiving tickets from many of the banned accounts and investigating further, our GM's have decided that our tracking methods for recognizing the "worst offenders" were likely inaccurate. Whether these banned folks truly glitched more than anybody else is a statement that we do not feel comfortable supporting any longer, so we've decided to err on the side of caution and release all of these characters from their temp bans.

The truth of the matter is that our tracking tools for recognizing glitchers have been limited from the start, and this problem, compounded with the fact that it took four months to modify the FC boss, meant that we could not effectively enforce the rule in this situation.

To the players who refused to exploit the glitch, we're sorry that we cannot deliver the justice that you were waiting for, but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again.

LMAO so lemme get this straight okies next time theres a huge game breaking glitch we all abuse the **** outta it knowing full well were exploiting a broken game mechanic then wait four to five months after you find out about it for any reasonable supposed punishment then take our week long ban and during that time spam the **** outta your ticketing service for everyone banned then we all get unbanned after two days?

Sign me up for the next big glitch then obviously frankie you've just showed that nothing can be done by you guys in terms of punishment towards your gaming community and that you lack all if not any authority you supposedly have at all. Obviously you should resign your position as our supposed cm and just call yourself our marketing manager cause currently you just tell us what the weekly sales you have in the boutique.
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Page 100. b:laugh
  • AnitaXBlake - Lost City
    AnitaXBlake - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    LMAO so lemme get this straight okies next time theres a huge game breaking glitch we all abuse the **** outta it knowing full well were exploiting a broken game mechanic then wait four to five months after you find out about it for any reasonable supposed punishment then take our week long ban and during that time spam the **** outta your ticketing service for everyone banned then we all get unbanned after two days?

Sign me up for the next big glitch then obviously frankie you've just showed that nothing can be done by you guys in terms of punishment towards your gaming community and that you lack all if not any authority you supposedly have at all. Obviously you should resign your position as our supposed cm and just call yourself our marketing manager cause currently you just tell us what the weekly sales you have in the boutique.

Your toon says 87 Rock, it's friggen funny.b:chuckle
  • Elstraya - Heavens Tear
    Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    To the players who refused to exploit the glitch, we're sorry that we cannot deliver the justice that you were waiting for, but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again.

Hey Frankie,

Can you share your plan for improving the community, engineering and customer service organizations of PWI? What is the timeframe for these "improvements"? What is the next improvement we are getting and when?

*hoping you keep your promise*
This discussion has been closed.