I want all the quest to give 2x exp

evolution1234
evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
PWI added a lot of content such as Morai and Guild base. I would like more exp.
Post edited by evolution1234 on

Comments

• _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Noone does quests unless its necessary and gives alot of coins.
    if you want exp, go FC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    x2 never effected quests, only mobs. If you want more exp, there are plenty of instances where you can gain a lot of it. It does take consistency and determination, but I'm sure you're not lacking it, are you?
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    but this guy does have a point quest exp blows after level ~75 and the only real ways to level are FCC, PV (if by some magic you find a squad), BH, and CS. Normal quest exp sucks *** and would suck only slight less if was effected by 2x, but would still for the most part suck
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Wow, I love it when stupid people are clueless.

Want more exp? There's this thing, you see, that gives you more exp, they're called hyper stones. They can give you up to 12 times more exp. That 12 times more exp is more than the 2 times exp that a GM can give. I guess... that is not enough.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well if pwi was still in the grinding era i'd definitely approve of this OP.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Quest exp should be increased. Then people would actually...you know....QUEST
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Quest exp should be increased. Then people would actually...you know....QUEST

Yeah, unless you made roughly the same exp in an hour of grinding as you could frost, people still wouldn't quest. And the game would be even more broken.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Nnorzio_BR - Lost City
    Nnorzio_BR - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    PWI added a lot of content such as Morai and Guild base. I would like more exp.

i agree with this
  • Lelouchvi_ - Sanctuary
    Lelouchvi_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    To the people that are telling him to go fcc, you are misunderstanding his thread.
    He wants quests to be beneficial again.

I think its a great idea. Make the quests have a reasonable amount of exp ( say idk 400k for 100+?), spirit ( 500k spirit for 100+), and maybe some rep or coins. I may be overdoing it but you get the idea.

FCC does get boring after loads of spamming so maybe its nice to get a rewarding quest to kill mobs and get some dq points while i'm at it b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    If the quests for my level were beneficial i would do them. I do my daily faction base quests and morai quests, even my crazy stone. Because each of these gives a decent amount of exp (and i need the prestige).

If normal quests gave like 200k+ i would enjoy taking a break from frost or pk and go do a quest.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Take any typical white name quest for 100+, what is the max exp you gain 50k~90k, that is after killing 80~150 mobs.

The reason why morai quests and base quests are popular, they give good experience as well as help in reaching other goals. One of the main reason why i do full delta is to gain experience while hardly doing much work. Full delta gives decent experience and breaks the boredom.

Between lvl 50~100, i only found people doing those quests that gave good exp or had good quest rewards, otherwise people did not bother with quests. Biggest reason to do bh is to gain experience quickly.

As with anything else, give this a try, we got 2x dq rewards and that was popular, why not try 2x quest exp/sp reward as well.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    The old quests are outdated. They were here assuming you would grind a lot for your levels. They desperately need to be updated to properly reflect the current quest rewards. Not talking about hyper FCC, but looking at the rewards from BH, cube, etc, they should increase the old quest rewards just for consistency.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I want to do world quest again
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I want to do world quest again

So.... do it? No one is stopping you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yeah, unless you made roughly the same exp in an hour of grinding as you could frost, people still wouldn't quest. And the game would be even more broken.

Actually, that's not true. I'm aware experienced players probably wouldn't quest, they've been through the game too many times and the most efficient exp per hour is important.

However, new players would love it. And sometimes fcc squads are a pain to form or people can be stressful or players just don't want to burn even more coin on hypers. Solo questing is a rather enjoyable way to burn a spare half hour or so. I still see the odd person quest even now. And of course more people in the open world would be a lot healthier for the game in appearing active to new players.

As long as the exp/coin doesn't exceed the exp/coin from running fcc or TT at all, there's no reason why this would break the game. A simple x2 on rewards from 60+ and x3 from 90+ would have no negative effects and plenty of positive.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I demand 10x spirit and 9x exp when everyone reaches level 89 for the sage/demon skills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010