Seeperd - Heavens Tear
Seeperd - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
I do not understand some players and their constant QQ'ing

Let me explain:

Problem:
THIS GAME IS DEAD.
Solution:
Leave the game. Why stay for months on end complaining about something you can not change? Cut your losses and LEAVE -

Problem:
R9 is OP - Only CS'ers can get R9
Solution:
Play on a PvE server and dont PK, if you dont PK the R9 means nothing for you. TT99 gear and well refined TT90 gear can do every instance, and in some cases SOLO anyway. R9 gear is farmable - so get off your butt and farm LOL

Problem:
Goon glitcher QQ - I want 105
Solution:
And then what? Kinda taking the fun out of a game going from lvl 1 to lvl 105 in 4 months does it not? Then again if 105 is that important to you, you probably QQ about R9 as well.

Problem:
I hate this Rubberbanding **** ! PWI FIX YOUR ****
Solution:
You do realise that 98% of the time rubberbanding is fixed by deploying your wings or your mount? or alternative stowing them? the other 2% is fixed by using townportal.

Problem:
QQ sins and Psy's are OP !!!
Solution:
Make one.....easy.. Go powerlvl from 1 - 100 in 1 week and TADAA ...

Problem:
I want 2x drops with the 2xexp !!
Solution:
You realise that GM's did not HAVE to give EVERYONE on each server a 2x event ? You realise that the goon glithers will also benefit from this ? ( **** did i open a can of worms now )

I can go on and on and on and on and on and.................

Savvy people find solutions or work arounds to problems, others complain.
Just a thought : If you are unhappy leave and go play another game.

100% of all online games have problems of some sort - If it does not it means 3 things

1 - You dont know about it YET
2 - It has not been exploited YET
3 - You are sleeping and dreaming of a PERFECT WORLD

Stop biching and moaning and start enjoying what we actually do have. A great game, full of exiting content to keep you busy for hours on end every day. A game that, even though for only a moment, takes you away from RL ****.

Wow - I KNOW i am going to get hit for this post - and HIT HARD - But I am big enough to roll with the punches.... let the fun begin....
I went to bed last night, lying on my back, looking up at the millions and millions of stars. During this time 2 thoughts crossed my mind:

1 - Do we really believe that we are alone in this vast universe...
2 - If only I knew who stole my roof....
Post edited by Seeperd - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It's funny because i made a thread about this...just before reading this.
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • Ivienn - Lost City
    Ivienn - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I avoid posting in treads of this kind but I have to say I couldn't agree more with you. ^^
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Let me explain:
    Problem:
    Solution:
    Play on a PvE server and dont PK, if you dont PK the R9 means nothing for you. TT99 gear and well refined TT90 gear can do every instance, and in some cases SOLO anyway. R9 gear is farmable - so get off your butt and farm LOL

Do you realize how long and how hard it is to farm rank 9? all these constant 2x have killed the price of tt / nirvana mats so it would take a really long time and by the time you get rank 9 they will bring out something even more op. and telling people not to pk when it comes to their fun being based on pk? real smart.

Problem:
    Solution:
    And then what? Kinda taking the fun out of a game going from lvl 1 to lvl 105 in 4 months does it not? Then again if 105 is that important to you, you probably QQ about R9 as well.

hitting 105 is important in pk for some classes namely sins - seekers - and mystics since you will be able to spot the enemy sins.

Problem:
    Solution:

Alot of people don't like being forced to play a class they don't like and you also contradict yourself in saying that going from 1-105 extremely fast is no fun and than say make a new char and go from level 1 - 100 in a week. I personally hate sins due to them being so extremely common and I refuse to play any magic class.

Answers in green.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Let me explain... i dont even

Problem
    Seeperd
    Solution
    QFQ

what is this.... b:dirty
  • patik1099
    patik1099 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    let people earn some of the main things needed to play the game and turn on double drops or the games done. the money they want for the things needed on this games rediculous for the content,gameplay/graphix.
    people try to help this game survive and this is what we get?a thread telling us just to accept it the way it is . the upcoming games comin out will wtf blow this game apart there just to advanced for this game to even have a cash shop, so take the advice or see all the time and money u put in this gone, forever

make sure u send all of my posts to the pwchina
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Let me explain... i dont even

Problem
    Seeperd
    Solution
    QFQ

what is this.... b:dirty
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • Luciaen - Heavens Tear
    Luciaen - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Telling people to close their eyes and smile while they are being anal probed is not a fix to whats wrong here.

Solution rejected.
  • Windwake - Raging Tide
    Windwake - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Complaining about people complaining...just adds more complaining?

"Ring ring, kettle! It's me pot! Yer black!"b:shutup

Maybe people "complain" because they want to see the game improve, and if people don't pipe up, nothing gets done. Although either way nothing gets done on here, since developers don't bother to read this place and moderators can't do goose egg about things in game.

But although it gets your panties in a bunch, games need people who criticize them. The whole "if you don't like it leave" argument doesn't hold water...so if the game changes and makes you upset, you'd want to drop everything you've invested and leave? Hell no, you'd make a thread and complain, just like you did now.

Even if you don't see it the same way, there's a reason people keep complaining about the same things OVER AND OVER. If that many customers are dissatisfied with something, developers should at least take a moment to see why. If this game "dies," it won't be because of people complaining, but from absolute apathy of the developers to adapt to their players' interests...
    "PWI has an F Rating with BBB"
    This doesn't surprise me at all...but what I fiind the most hilarious is that PWI tossed the thread into "The Lower Depths." Where it really belongs is the "Shame Corner for Corrupt Businesses" sub-forum. b:shutup

Windwake, a.k.a "Captain Obvious"
    Awaaaaay! *whoosh* b:cool
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

that is the ultimate confusion...... i aint even.... b:dirty
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    patik1099 wrote: »
    let people earn some of the main things needed to play the game and turn on double drops or the games done. the money they want for the things needed on this games rediculous for the content,gameplay/graphix.
    people try to help this game survive and this is what we get?a thread telling us just to accept it the way it is . the upcoming games comin out will wtf blow this game apart there just to advanced for this game to even have a cash shop, so take the advice or see all the time and money u put in this gone, forever

make sure u send all of my posts to the pwchina

new games, new stuff, new bugs, new glitches... old QQers, old trolls, old whiners...

circle of life...

all of u will still be unhapy with ALL of the new games, well maybe not at start, but abit later when u fail to be a decent, average good at the new game.. then u will start QQ,troll,whine again.
    How many of the catsers complaing abused the talisman glitch?? if we ban them then we need to BAN ALLL OF THE CASTER CHARACTERS 100+. First look at mirror coz u farmed milions (or maybe bilions) of coins when that glitch was available.
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Complaining about people complaining...just adds more complaining?

"Ring ring, kettle! It's me pot! Yer black!"b:shutup

Maybe people "complain" because they want to see the game improve, and if people don't pipe up, nothing gets done. Although either way nothing gets done on here, since developers don't bother to read this place and moderators can't do goose egg about things in game.

But although it gets your panties in a bunch, games need people who criticize them. The whole "if you don't like it leave" argument doesn't hold water...so if the game changes and makes you upset, you'd want to drop everything you've invested and leave? Hell no, you'd make a thread and complain, just like you did now.

Even if you don't see it the same way, there's a reason people keep complaining about the same things OVER AND OVER. If that many customers are dissatisfied with something, developers should at least take a moment to see why. If this game "dies," it won't be because of people complaining, but from absolute apathy of the developers to adapt to their players' interests...

U guys ARE not customers! U never pay monthly fee, wherever u put money is coz U WANT TO! Your money is for the items u get! Not for the service. Example:

I cashop 2 charms 1 HP and 1 MP.

I cashop 1 10* orb.

Each item has a clear explanation what it does.

Ok i right click on charms, they got equipted.

I go kill mobs, kill ppl, kill myself. What hapens: charm is thinking - > CHARM WORKS

then

I go to any elder, chose refine option i put in my +9 item, i put in 10* orb, i have 1 mirage in my invetory. Then I click refine and its SUCCESS - > 10* ORB ORKS

Conclusion:

EVERYTHING I JUST BOUGHT WROKS PERFECTLY.
    I SPENT MONEY FOR SOMETHING THAT WORKS.

I had to breakit down to ya, coz I see many ppl need babycare...
  • cethir
    cethir Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Seeperd, if you would follow your own advice, you'd have left the forums already. Why stay for months on end complaining about others complaining ? Cut your losses and LEAVE -
    I can't even call you a troll, since that would offend our green-skinned friends.
  • Seeperd - Heavens Tear
    Seeperd - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I knew a lot of people going to not agree, is that not what life is about ? The differance of opinions.

Anyway....seems like some agree and some don't...

Valid posts from all except from bearishidonteven and cethir....bad day guys ?

cethir - I guess you could say the reason why I stay on the forum is the same as why people stay in the game........apart from all the QQ'ers (myself included) it remains a source of great knowledge, guides, tips and great people, and one hell of a awesome game.

I know deep down you not really a bad person.... let it out...just let it all out...

BTW - I never said that I do NOT complain - Of course I do - It's human nature.
    I am merely stating that we can and should find solutions to our problems.

BY ALL MEANS - QQ and PLEASE you must QQ or else the GM's will never know what the problem is, but remember to always try and give a workable solution to the problem.
    I am not saying give game code I am saying give a interim solution.

Example:

QQ - GM's FIX THE DAMN RUBBERBANDING !! b:angry

For those struggling with it, in the meantime if you do rubberband, switch to your flyer or town teleport, in order to break the loop.
    I went to bed last night, lying on my back, looking up at the millions and millions of stars. During this time 2 thoughts crossed my mind:

1 - Do we really believe that we are alone in this vast universe...
    2 - If only I knew who stole my roof....
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    all the stuffs you wrote on this Thread.

I think I'm falling in love with you b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morghast - Dreamweaver
    Morghast - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    U guys ARE not customers! U never pay monthly fee, wherever u put money is coz U WANT TO! Your money is for the items u get! Not for the service.
    U guys ARE not customers
    wherever u put money is coz U WANT TO!

can't tell if troll or stupid
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    stuff

I stopped reading at your join date. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Windwake - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    U guys ARE not customers! U never pay monthly fee, wherever u put money is coz U WANT TO! Your money is for the items u get! Not for the service. Example:

I cashop 1 10* orb.

I go kill mobs, kill ppl, kill myself. What hapens: charm is thinking - > CHARM WORKS

then

I go to any elder, chose refine option i put in my +9 item, i put in 10* orb, i have 1 mirage in my invetory. Then I click refine and its SUCCESS - > 10* ORB ORKS

Conclusion:

Took me a bit to get past your Engrish...but even then your response isn't' true at all.

If you play their game, you are technically a customer, even if you don't waste your money buying pixels, sorry to break it to you. You don't need to spend money to be considered a customer to a business. If you show interest in their product, and promote their product by either using it, or referring to it, they consider you a potential customer. People that don't buy game gold still contribute to the economy, and the game, so yes, they deserve service as well. Yes, they'll complain when they see ****, and have every right to. Of course the makers will probably focus more on those that contribute to their coin purse, but people aren't going to pay, or keep paying if the game goes south for them.

Hooray for you if cash shop items work as intended? They better, since people have to pay for them. Don't think this game would still be around if they butchered that much code. But just because those things work doesn't make up for the load of bull in other parts of the game.
    This doesn't surprise me at all...but what I fiind the most hilarious is that PWI tossed the thread into "The Lower Depths." Where it really belongs is the "Shame Corner for Corrupt Businesses" sub-forum. b:shutup

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well People who want lvl 105 make me lol.
    "I DEMAND 105!" Really? I Demand a faster pc since everyone else has one.
  • Windwake - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well People who want lvl 105 make me lol.
    "I DEMAND 105!" Really? I Demand a faster pc since everyone else has one.
    After reading that thread, basically found out he/she just thought that those who followed the rules should have been somehow compensated instead of being basically punished. For doing the "right thing," they became disadvantaged for it, etc, etc.

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Telling people to close their eyes and smile while they are being anal probed is not a fix to whats wrong here.

Solution rejected.

This pretty much.

The OP fails more than my name does.b:bye
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Some people just aren't happy unless they complain. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • patik1099
    patik1099 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    plz dont counter me and say the americans stole america when in fact thre was plenty of room to co exist with the indians in 1500 plenty of room. europe was getting over populated so, no excuse for these prices with the current game population and newer games coming out not to mention lots of people asking everyone for coins and gold, hell i only deal in silver but eh, yeah.

do us right we the customers deserve better after all this games put people through w3ith all the nerfs,new op classes,making people work hrs on end for items before the cash shop was even out.
    do wtf i say of play in a ghost town when the newer games come out. thats just the reality of it.
  • God_Exiler - Sanctuary
    God_Exiler - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yo Dawg I heard you were complaining about others complaining so I went ahead and complained along with you by sending a ticket to complain about your complaining of other complainers.
    No
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    let me put it this way:

tiger event: people QQing that they didnt get any reward even if they tried hard
    firework event: people QQing that they got reward even if they did practically nothing
    (exact words were: "lame event, i did nothing and got reward"
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Problem:
    Solution:
    You do realise that 98% of the time rubberbanding is fixed by deploying your wings or your mount? or alternative stowing them? the other 2% is fixed by using townportal

This is the only one I have a problem with. Those extra actions are unrealistic in TW. Also have you ever farmed lunar and got the the valley where you walk over the bridge then rubberband for 10 mins on the terrain while mobs are hammering at you? Well going back to town just makes you repeat the situation and you are not able to fly or ride a mount.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i wana qq about the OP qq about the qq of the forum qq b:cry so much qq

seriusly if you dont agree about ppl qq about the issue ppl qq about you aint doing it better with your own qq so less qq or read a magasine qq b:shutupb:cry
  • Precept - Lost City
    Precept - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i wana qq about the OP qq about the qq of the forum qq b:cry so much qq

seriusly if you dont agree about ppl qq about the issue ppl qq about you aint doing it better with your own qq so less qq or read a magasine qq b:shutupb:cry

You're doing exactly what you told him he shouldn't be doing.
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Let me explain:

Problem:
    THIS GAME IS DEAD.
    Solution:
    Leave the game. Why stay for months on end complaining about something you can not change? Cut your losses and LEAVE -

Agreed on this one

Problem:
    Solution:

Farming R9 on a PVE server... ROFL... Telling people to do this ... since there is so many wraith badges in stock which are from cash shoppers so it would be easier to farm... Oh yeah, did I forget about mysterious chips? Have fun spending years of farming R9 instead of just buying it.

Problem:
    Solution:

105 is overrated, so people are QQing over nothing

Problem:
    Solution:
    You do realise that 98% of the time rubberbanding is fixed by deploying your wings or your mount? or alternative stowing them? the other 2% is fixed by using townportal.

true

Problem:
    Solution:

Lol... assassins are easy to beat as a veno / BM, IDK about a barb and seeker, sins have a hard time trying to beat me. And psy... for a few classes is more challenging than sins but not that OP compared to veno / mystic

Problem:
    I want 2x drops with the 2xexp !!
    Solution:
    You realise that GM's did not HAVE to give EVERYONE on each server a 2x event ? You realise that the goon glithers will also benefit from this ? ( **** did i open a can of worms now )

2x drops don't matter anymore, the game is screwed. You should know that by now . Mr.QQaboutQQ.
  • BloodyNero - Raging Tide
    BloodyNero - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

I cashop 1 10* orb.

then

Conclusion:

Shush we're not CSers, we're advertising agents. I kill one sin, sin goes buys r8; comes back...i kill him again, goes gets 5 aps, I kill him again....he's r9 now...PWI shud give me r8 for that atleast ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    After reading that thread, basically found out he/she just thought that those who followed the rules should have been somehow compensated instead of being basically punished. For doing the "right thing," they became disadvantaged for it, etc, etc.

Disadvantaged how? i get for archers/sins. Not for other classes. 25 extra points wont make a difference really. Im beggining to think that people just want compensation because they're too lazy to farm. Besides we getting 2x spirit/exp pwi is telling us thats our compensation. We got it, but who said it had to be something we liked.