Warsoul weapon/ waste of money/ R9 better

Zalislia - Lost City
Zalislia - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
well since r9 came warsoul weapons died there
they r useles so there 3 things to do whit em

1 u can make a gear to acompany the weapons like R9

2 u can put it more easy to get

3 erase it from all servers since no 1 uses em they r a waste of KBTS on serversb:chuckle
Post edited by Zalislia - Lost City on

Comments

• hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    lol who has a warsoul weapon to begin with?
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2012

It make you look stupid for spending all that cash for it
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2012

There's at least 2 or 3 people that have one.

Of course, they bought their warsouls before R9 came around and from what I've heard at least one has quit since then.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    oh ok fair enough. I've never seen one but I'm willing to accept that some one at some point made one.
  • Islashyou - Dreamweaver
    Islashyou - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    2 warsouls on dreamweaver. one bow from way before r9 and one claw from a week ago
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    give every warsoul weapon 2,5aps and 90% channeling base
    all of pws problems will be solved solved

/shutdown servers
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    Reninz - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    2 warsouls on dreamweaver. one bow from way before r9 and one claw from a week ago

who made the claws? i know goonz has the bow, but lemme guess....some full r9 BM has the claws?
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    who made the claws? i know goonz has the bow, but lemme guess....some full r9 BM has the claws?

A claw barb, xD That's my bet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012

DemonKiller's now has 2 toons full r9 reforge, 2 -int claws he bought, and now a warsoul weapon.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    Reninz - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    DemonKiller's now has 2 toons full r9 reforge, 2 -int claws he bought, and now a warsoul weapon.

the name isnt quite familiar to me, what faction is he in? and what are his other char names? i mite have heard of his other chars o.o
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    the name isnt quite familiar to me, what faction is he in? and what are his other char names? i mite have heard of his other chars o.o

He's in tempest and I forget his psy's name.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yeah it's DemonKiller. But it doesn't brag about it, that's why you might never heard of it.
    I thought that Warsoul were useless too, compare to R9. But from what we've seen so far, those warsoul claws hit like trucks lol.
  • _RockHard_ - Lost City
    _RockHard_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    meh they should be alot easier you could probably make a warsoul weap nearing the same price of what it would cost to have a full r9 2nd cast with all josd in ur sockets.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    meh they should be alot easier you could probably make a warsoul weap nearing the same price of what it would cost to have a full r9 2nd cast with all josd in ur sockets.

Thats still is alot of money but i suppose nothing compared to what it would have been.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    well since r9 came warsoul weapons died there
    they r useles so there 3 things to do whit em

1 u can make a gear to acompany the weapons like R9

2 u can put it more easy to get

3 erase it from all servers since no 1 uses em they r a waste of KBTS on serversb:chuckle

as a whole set, r9 is a lot better than warsoul. in some cases thou, one does not want to get the full set of r9, and instead want bonuses from other equipment pieces, yet still have a nice +50 atk lvls on weapon. in this case, r9 is quite useless, because r9 is only powerful in a complete set.

also, the rarer warsoul gets, the more special it becomes, and the more blandly people view r9

and if there was a poll option "leave it the way it is," id honestly pick that, because i dont want the nobility of the warsoul to get ruined just like r9 with the onset of rep sales, etc.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited April 2012

never heard anything bad of that guy
    seems like there are extreme spenders without serious ego issues as well

and i wanna see those claws D:<
    i like potato
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    never heard anything bad of that guy
    seems like there are extreme spenders without serious ego issues as well

and i wanna see those claws D:<

I never heard anything bad about him either and I know he's a very down to earth guy from everything I've never heard. It's good to see some big spenders in this game that are respectable.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i bet theyll lower the price, then all bms will spam warsoul claws, and then theyll release r9 fists b:bye
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It make you look stupid for spending all that cash for it

Yeah unless you farm it, there is one person on my server that has about 70% of the mats, 100% farmed no cash at all, No idea if he is still farming for it now or not.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • xradius
    xradius Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012

got the single butterfly on my cleric. the brothers of fear on my bm. as well as the mysto caster on my wizzy. and my seeker and mystic both have theirs. working on the arch devil fists for my bm.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    xradius wrote: »
    got the single butterfly on my cleric. the brothers of fear on my bm. as well as the mysto caster on my wizzy. and my seeker and mystic both have theirs. working on the arch devil fists for my bm.

Necro.

Also, I want to see proofs of this. I don't believe someone is ______ enough to buy all that **** in a non-private serverb:scorn
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    Pearlwood - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2012

how's that mysto caster working out?
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Welcome to the forum Mr Bill Gates. b:bye
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Necro.

Also, I want to see proofs of this. I don't believe someone is ______ enough to buy all that **** in a non-private serverb:scorn

This thread isn't a necro, it's not more than 30 days old

Warsouls are cool, but man so costly b:cry

I've seen someone post a pick of themselves with a warsoul before, but I don't remember who, pretty sure it was one of the magic weps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Necro.

20 day old thread is not a necro. b:bye

edit: arrgh... ninja'd !
  • Myrakou - Sanctuary
    Myrakou - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I've seen someone post a pick of themselves with a warsoul before, but I don't remember who, pretty sure it was one of the magic weps.

That was a certain Sanctuary cleric. Too bad it wasn't a warsoul, she just edited her files to make it look like one. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    No the person I am thinking of showed the inventory and the cursor of the wep to get the pop up, it was a cleric or a wiz I think, but then maybe it was the same as you are saying and they faked the picture, not the first time people have dones so.
    20 day old thread is not a necro. b:bye

edit: arrgh... ninja'd !

Sorry, well not really ;-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    All they would have to do to to ruin warsoul is remove the chip fee for warsoul fragments at the mysterious merchant. It would make warsoul weapons cheaper than G15 nirvana...b:laugh

Dead game would be even more dead. b:bye
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well i know of 4 people on DW that has it.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    LOL @ idiots who spend all that money for gear.....ON A PVE SERVER!!!!!! b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.