Best of each Part2

Comments

• VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    If I were to make a list, I would try to keep it between people who actually still play, personally I haven't even seen most the people you listed PvP much outside of videos so I wouldn't be able to speak much for them.

CrimsonJr's so biased. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Agorey - Harshlands
    Agorey - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    2 cent time weeeeeee

Bm; r9 - dispo fister- apollogies(sorry if I misspelled)
    Psy: letsdance and kennnnnnny
    Wiz: Paris
    Veno: the cata venos are smexy. but any that can pull off HA build is my fav.
    Cleric: Eo and cucu
    Archer: any with full +12
    Seek: Zenon .... Hands down
    Mystic: still up in the air for me>.>
    Barb: wolfbrian
    Sin: bloodfeast... Even though he's pretty bad against anthor sin he wreks all else

I would say imma a good bm but I don't take
    Pvp srsly I would rather chit chat ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Are we talking about PVP Clerics or Clerics doing their job in TW,PVP,W/E? If its the latter CUCU has no buisiness being mentioned in that respect. Eo is a fantastic Cleric in TW..CUCU has difficulty healing herself, let alone keeping the rest alive.
  • IPk_U_sin - Harshlands
    IPk_U_sin - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Okay I have to throw my two cents in now, mostly cause....yea

How is Doom_Panda not on the best barb list?

Rocket and Cry and Nos are considered the best?..

Rocket is pretty good i guess (don't watch him fight much), not the best though

Cry.....Aijou's quote....I held my own as a wiz in 99gold gear but she can't in NV/r8 as a mystic?
    Not like they don't have salvation buffs, healing ability almost on par with clerics, a glitched attack that ignores def lvls/AD/IG/Sparks/and most Psy buffs, and aoe debuffs/heals....ohhh wait they do have that.....
    PvE wise shes okay, I like running NV with her :3

Nos is a purely DDing veno, 'nuff said

(sin with the stupid name) <--because that was easier to type, your stupidity astounds me

Now can we get this locked like the last one?...pretty please?

i dont care about what aijou or whoever says, if u read my post i said "maybe crying"? cuz is the only mystic ive seen pvping lately...and doesnt look so bad.

and if u dont like to post in my thread, why u do it? gtfo and let others give their opinion.

btw i havent see ur name in game, how u can talk about something that u do not know?...

if you wanna trash talk about someone, go to gates and show us what u got. im sure u can not kill even a fly.
    IPk_U_sin b:shocked
  • IPk_U_sin - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    I guess half of the people in this thread don't know/remember who Rome, XuLin/Nerfed, HealPlox, Stayne are.

BM: _antonyo_
    Cleric: Golgotha
    Archer: Demon_EA
    Psy:Jafakeljdbrusjf (spell?)
    Sin: All of them
    Wiz: Longknife
    Veno: Nosf

i do, but if ive to choose i'd say kalyptica and not xulin for example, i been told he rage quit wizz when sins apper.

same as rome, in my opinion dispo is better bm, i have had 1 vs 1 with both of them when i had 1st nirv wep cast, and dispo fights took longer and harder. and its not only about 1 vs 1. im talking about pvp in general. sometimes 1 vs 1 is just lucky crits or genie cds
  • Os_bm - Harshlands
    Os_bm - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    how many times does this thread need to be dig up from dirt?
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i just read this post ("Best Friend of each") and want to give my opinion even if no1 cares.

There you go i fixed it for you
    Now the rest can keep "voting" their best ingame friend as best in his classb:laugh
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    who?

and stop double posting

ipku b:shocked
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i do, but if ive to choose i'd say kalyptica and not xulin for example, i been told he rage quit wizz when sins apper.
    More like got bored of this game like most people. I only joined HL after RT expansion and didn't join Kylin months later and that was at KD's downfal and Xu was around for long time after thatl. So yeah, whoever "told" you CLEARLY knew what they were talking about.
    same as rome, in my opinion dispo is better bm, i have had 1 vs 1 with both of them when i had 1st nirv wep cast, and dispo fights took longer and harder. and its not only about 1 vs 1. im talking about pvp in general. sometimes 1 vs 1 is just lucky crits or genie cds

Oh, idk, maybe the fact that dispo is R9 with full jades might have something to do with that? But what do I know. Yeah it isn't about 1v1 but TW/group PvP. I've killed Rome plenty of times with Sin and BM, while physically impossible to kill dispo (did before he was jaded), but that doesn't mean jack. Because Rome and dispo in group pvp aren't even on the same level. No offense to dispo, but he didn't even know what leaps are for the longest time and I've seem him getting dropped by one Taclking slash because he just stood there. You can't just pick up a class, get R9 and be "the best", at least not in the eyes of people who's been around this game long enough. It's a joke to put any BM that needs Occult Ice to stunlock even near that list.

If you start your char with R9, you never had to survive with weak gears and is missing a huge part of the learning curve.

Discussing the "best" at this stage of the game where gears make an insane amount of difference is pointless anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    how many times does this thread need to be dig up from dirt?

to many times and its pointless every single one of those times...
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i dont care about what aijou or whoever says, if u read my post i said "maybe crying"? cuz is the only mystic ive seen pvping lately...and doesnt look so bad.

and if u dont like to post in my thread, why u do it? gtfo and let others give their opinion.

btw i havent see ur name in game, how u can talk about something that u do not know?...

if you wanna trash talk about someone, go to gates and show us what u got. im sure u can not kill even a fly.
    If you don't know ****, dont say ****

Same reason you remade a dead thread, Cause I can.

Shows how much you pay attention, that autoattacking must be sooooo tough from stealth that you can't eh?

Trashtalking? is that what poking holes in your opinions is called now? huh, must not have gotten the memo. Nah to little time to play with your taunt, plus I don't have to prove anything to ya

b:shy
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited April 2012
    to many times and its pointless every single one of those times...

Too*
    b:cute
  • IPk_U_sin - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    If you don't know ****, dont say ****

Same reason you remade a dead thread, Cause I can.

Shows how much you pay attention, that autoattacking must be sooooo tough from stealth that you can't eh?
    Trashtalking? is that what poking holes in your opinions is called now? huh, must not have gotten the memo. Nah to little time to play with your taunt, plus I don't have to prove anything to ya

b:shy

epic rage when ppl know they have no chance againts me in pvp. "autoatack,1-2-3 sparks, stealth" (i tho stealth was a assasin skill as many others) ive only 1 thing to say. DIEEEEEEEE

and i was asking about opinions of experienced ppl, since i havent see u in game, it dosnt count, at least for me.

u know what? ---> rage more 11.660 kills!http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=pvp&class=Assassin&server=Harshlands ... live with that
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Did I really hurt your real life feelings that bad for killing you over and over in a game,Mr Archer that 3sparks in air,drops down and gets fow'd and 1shotted the second after?

Rocket only looks good cuz I keep him alive.. wait this isn't Vendetta forums. b:chuckle
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Rocketpower - Harshlands
    Rocketpower - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Rocket only looks good cuz I keep him alive.. wait this isn't Vendetta forums. b:chuckle
    u ****!Dont totally diminish my kiting abilitiesb:sad
    edited April 2012
    u ****!Dont totally diminish my kiting abilitiesb:sad

nothing to diminish b:bye
    edited April 2012
    stop hating.Makes you look even worse..
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    sig test
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    stop hating.Makes you look even worse..

coming from someone who faction hops and is a backstabber that means nothing b:chuckle
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    epic rage when ppl know they have no chance againts me in pvp. "autoatack,1-2-3 sparks, stealth" (i tho stealth was a assasin skill as many others) ive only 1 thing to say. DIEEEEEEEE

and i was asking about opinions of experienced ppl, since i havent see u in game, it dosnt count, at least for me.

u know what? ---> rage more 11.660 kills!http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=pvp&class=Assassin&server=Harshlands ... live with that

Wow, commenting on someones lack of pvp skill is rageing? Do you just say everything popularized by 4chan when something flies over your head?...wana know what raging is, go get on Bloodline's vent and tell Blindangel about how Fetishes was describing their cyber sexcapades to you, and make sure to push the issue.
    THAT is someone raging. b:chuckle ....though last time it wasn't as funny as the first time. b:surrender

Well seeing as how I know the difference between good player, and good gear I'd say by your own logic you don't count to yourself

again comenting=/= raging, get it straight. also no one gives a dam about kdr, high kill rate =/= being skilled. Especially when you can get the same amount of kills by sitting outside of Orchid temple and 1-shoting the lowbies.

sig test
    I aprove
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Neimroot - Harshlands
    Neimroot - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Trololololololololololol Topic. This is ancient news. Can someone come up with a new topic or even an interesting one? Mod - Lock and close this or link it to the 40 other same threads of the same discussion......

"SIGH".....
  • IPk_U_sin - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Wow, commenting on someones lack of pvp skill is rageing? Do you just say everything popularized by 4chan when something flies over your head?...wana know what raging is, go get on Bloodline's vent and tell Blindangel about how Fetishes was describing their cyber sexcapades to you, and make sure to push the issue.
    THAT is someone raging. b:chuckle ....though last time it wasn't as funny as the first time. b:surrender

Well seeing as how I know the difference between good player, and good gear I'd say by your own logic you don't count to yourself

again comenting=/= raging, get it straight. also no one gives a dam about kdr, high kill rate =/= being skilled. Especially when you can get the same amount of kills by sitting outside of Orchid temple and 1-shoting the lowbies.

I aprove

for months i been making a pk video of myself, when finished, you will not believe in God, you believe in Me.

this is my last reply to u, touring stupid.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Sins like Bloodfest and her who thinks pking on Sin is an achievement of any kind are the best entertainment HL can offer, next to Golgotha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
    edited April 2012
    Sins like Bloodfest and her who thinks pking on Sin is an achievement of any kind are the best entertainment HL can offer, next to Golgotha.

i'd say its the same for any rank 9 in tihs case but o well..this game is dead I guess i'll play to just have fun with my archer..46% base crit rate awhh yaaa b:victory(rocketpower hows my dmg? =)
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    sig test

lol'd at sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
    edited April 2012
    i'd say its the same for any rank 9 in tihs case but o well..this game is dead I guess i'll play to just have fun with my archer..46% base crit rate awhh yaaa b:victory(rocketpower hows my dmg? =)

I wouldnt know.U die too fast even when u gank me,like yday.6 or so absinthe at west against me and kazumadavis,got rolled so fast.
    edited April 2012
    lol'd at sig

me to :O
  • Os_bm - Harshlands
    Os_bm - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    "for months i been making a pk video of myself, when finished, you will not believe in God, you believe in Me.

this is my last reply to u, touring stupid."

Someone said long time ago that sin players (95% of them) have the highest ego of all players. Guys do you think thats true? (rhetorical question thx)

b:flowerb:flower
    edited April 2012
    "for months i been making a pk video of myself, when finished, you will not believe in God, you believe in Me.

this is my last reply to u, touring stupid."

Someone said long time ago that sin players (95% of them) have the highest ego of all players. Guys do you think thats true? (rhetorical question thx)

b:flowerb:flower

speaking as a former sin yes yes i do/
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    for months i been making a pk video of myself......

this is my last reply to u, touring stupid.

You sure you haven't already posted it?

....Touring stupid?....I actually googled that and got nothing...... Y'know I'm wondering if you know how to insult someone, cause my cousin knows better insults than that and he's like 5 or something.

Last word <3

Spazz I know you'll read this so.... TW weekend, who/when/where?
    I <3 A lot of people