These Are My Issues With This Dying Game. What Are Yours?

Comments

• unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    On my mystic I can out heal any cleric out there idc what they say.
    Clerics are only good for buffs :] & making my job easier with BB.

Clearly Trolling here.

No way you can outheal Stacked IH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012

b:laugh that's pretty funny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • VoodooLuv - Dreamweaver
    VoodooLuv - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Clearly Trolling here.

No way you can outheal Stacked IH.

Lol why would I lie, my sage break in the clouds is a purify
    I'm full casting gear the skill is almost instant.
    I have 2 herbs that heals both level 10.
    I have spidervine that reduces the mobs attack.
    I have falling petals + aegis sphere.

I can out heal any cleric.
    That's why on Dreamweaver people prefer me to go with them when it comes to anything.
    Level 95 Sage Mystic VoodooLuv

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    My issue are people that torture me with run on sentences and only use enter every 10 lines. b:surrender

please, at least he USED enter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
    edited April 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Stopped reading here. Why do you still care where this game goes if you quit? Better yet, why complain over trying to fix a "dying game"? Just leave if your unhappy and think that nothing will ever change. At least the people who do complain legitimately have (somewhat) of a decent reason (and haven't quit the game entirely).

b:laugh i complain in-game, i can haz cookie?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Lol why would I lie, my sage break in the clouds is a purify
    I'm full casting gear the skill is almost instant.
    I have 2 herbs that heals both level 10.
    I have spidervine that reduces the mobs attack.
    I have falling petals + aegis sphere.

I can out heal any cleric.
    That's why on Dreamweaver people prefer me to go with them when it comes to anything.

BB is an aoe, cuts everyone's damage in half :o makes everyone happy

-- right until channeling is interrupted or someone dies b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I think the most damage was done by the fact that you can hyper in FCC (so you can get to 100 in a matter of days) and most of the map in the game is pretty much deserted. People hardly run low level instances, they don't do quests together etc. New players are driven off, or powerleveled.

Secondly, overpowered gear in the cash shop. At least, in the past you had to be skilled to be taken in squads, to farm the gear, etc. Now every nublet can buy the gear and think they're pro.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • patik1099
    patik1099 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    take out of boutique and put r9 medals in dq shop,
    put rep stuff in dq shop,refines in dq shop,tired of people asking me for money, a hardcore known player was begging for 80 gold for r8. a guy that plays this all the time.
    double drops should stay on permantely

all the money and especially TIME people put in this game means nuthin to this company, i dont get it, i dont. maybe its the money china lends the usa to help fuel the war, idk. maybe its the greedy owners of the game who dont know sht about nuthin, dont let the elitest jews in the us senate that are causing wars distort any of your decisions on this game.

i would do what i say or else the 3 or 4 new games coming out will wipe this game out for sure. for sure and u know it,,so ya mize well just make the changes u pos
    prices need to come down u ***** azz ****ars, f u, ****,u
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ogunernile wrote: »
    [which is why i play before bedtime].

1. You're QQing about a "dying game".
    2. You have a bedtime.

Nuff said.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Oh so your queen of the healing class huh? clerics are not only good for buffs and to make your job easier. all i see is someone who has a big ego with a useless point. let me tell ya bout the cleric. first off the cleric was the first and only healer long before the mystics even existed. second, is that the cleric is the best healer in the game and third the mystic is suppose to be a secondary healer not the main healer of a squad. plus the mystic is also suppose to serve as the healer when somethin breaks down within an instance while you travel from start to your first, second, or third boss. tht means battlin through mobs in an instance and if somethin goes wrong ya simply use your healing herb or main heal (break in the clouds). to me it seems like all your doin is just barking like a dog with no teeth. guess your just full of yourself with a bunch of hot air. well tough luck in tryin to break this post.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Too bad I'm not on Dreamweaver. I'd give you a run for your money, dear. b:chuckle
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Love how quickly this became an arguement of which heals best. b:chuckle My vote goes to sutra wizzie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Love how quickly this became an arguement of which heals best. b:chuckle My vote goes to sutra wizzie.

true, the wizard heal is the best but it takes alot of channeling though too.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Stopped reading here. Why do you still care where this game goes if you quit? Better yet, why complain over trying to fix a "dying game"? Just leave if your unhappy and think that nothing will ever change. At least the people who do complain legitimately have (somewhat) of a decent reason (and haven't quit the game entirely).

i dont care if this is old, but shouldn't a mod know how to use homophones correctly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Windwake - Raging Tide
    Windwake - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i dont care if this is old, but shouldn't a mod know how to use homophones correctly?
    I think you're trying to give them too much credit. Expecting mods to be able to use the English language correctly? How obsurd! b:laugh

But bleh, responding to the OP's question because I don't give a rat's caboose about what heals better. I played this game when it was originally just the Malaysian servers, before PWI was even conceived. Same problems are the same, and they haven't changed since the beginning. I don't expect this game to get any better, or for anyone on the staff to bother to attempt to improve it as long as they are making cash off of suckers. The only reason why I came back was because I have a friend who can't afford to play a subscription game, and wont let me pay for hers. b:lipcurl

With how much money people waste on this game...seriously, it's sad. With how much I've seen pals spend, they could have a year subscription to WoW, bought all the expansions, probably bought some special edition Blizz Store mounts, and used their in-game time to get all their characters raider level gear. Not only that, but the subscription comes with better service that is 24/7 by phone, tickets in-game, and tickets on their site, which actually get answered instead of rotting. And you can access EVERYTHING without having to pay for "game gold" and garbage.

So moral of the story: If you feel like you need to spend on this game, don't bother. Go play a real game with real service instead of wasting extra funds on here. They aren't going to clean up this sloppy game until they've got pressure on their purse strings. If you don't spend money on this game (like me or friends who can't afford subscription games), welcome to the monotonous banging of the heads against the brick wall. You're in for a treat, since the wall's been reinforced with steel bars!

/end rant

And just to nip in the bud comments like "If you like WoW so much go play there and leave this place alone!!!111one" and other stupid dribble, I've been around the block when it comes to Pay to Play, and Pay to Win games. I'm speaking from experience when it comes to how much people spend on subscriptions versus in-game currency. I don't think people tend to add up how much they end up spending over the process of a year when it comes to throwing in some cash here and there. It's less upfront, but more at the end of the road. And typically the investment near the end is somewhat disparaging from everyone I've inquired from.

I play WoW to enjoy my time and have the max amount of fun, and play this game to help my friend farm mats, and spend time playing with her.
    "PWI has an F Rating with BBB"
    This doesn't surprise me at all...but what I fiind the most hilarious is that PWI tossed the thread into "The Lower Depths." Where it really belongs is the "Shame Corner for Corrupt Businesses" sub-forum. b:shutup

Windwake, a.k.a "Captain Obvious"
    Awaaaaay! *whoosh* b:cool
  • Nerias - Dreamweaver
    Nerias - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I just read the thread title, and... wow. I lol every time someone mentions PWI is dying when it currently has the largest player base of all F2Ps.

Sometimes, I think it's just that players are nitpicking, then coming to the boards to QQ about it. But the game is far from dying. Haters gonna hate. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NRJ - Lost City
    NRJ - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    "PWI is dying when it currently has the largest player base of all F2Ps."

You really thing PWI has the largest player base of all f2p MMORPGs? Haha those fanboys.... :)

I can name you at least 20 games and few private servers with more players than whole PWE not just PWI. PWI is not dying, It's dead already. Those who left playing it are just addicted ( +1 to Chinese devs. making crappy but addicting games)
  • //\//iko - Dreamweaver11
    //\//iko - Dreamweaver11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Meh stuffs either always broken or given a choppy fake fix, so there's no real reason to even care anymore
  • Nerias - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    "PWI is dying when it currently has the largest player base of all F2Ps."

You really thing PWI has the largest player base of all f2p MMORPGs? Haha those fanboys.... :)

I can name you at least 20 games and few private servers with more players than whole PWE not just PWI. PWI is not dying, It's dead already. Those who left playing it are just addicted ( +1 to Chinese devs. making crappy but addicting games)
    Actually, I know it does.

http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/2/20120416/Highest_F2P_Playerbase_MMORPGs_ATM-4f8c97b42df83d613-1.html

Again, the game is far from dead.

And I can't be called a "fanboy" when the only reason I've logged on to PWI the last 2 months was for the attendance quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited April 2012

http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/2/20120416/Highest_F2P_Playerbase_MMORPGs_ATM-4f8c97b42df83d613-1.html

And I can't be called a "fanboy" when the only reason I've logged on to PWI the last 2 months was for the attendance quest.

HaHa... I went through that thread in your link and LOL'd at how the poster who made the claim about PW being most populated among F2P MMOs repeatedly dodged requests for a "source" to his claims. b:laugh

That's no official ranking. Just some B.S. poster making things up on yet another discussion Board. b:bye
  • chino123
    chino123 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/zacks/2012/04/16/perfect-world-not-a-perfect-stock-but-its-close/

I hate how the PW company is doing so good but their flagship game feels to be sinking.
  • Nerias - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    HaHa... I went through that thread in your link and LOL'd at how the poster who made the claim about PW being most populated among F2P MMOs repeatedly dodged requests for a "source" to his claims. b:laugh

That's no official ranking. Just some B.S. poster making things up on yet another discussion Board. b:bye
    No different than the "PWI is dying" claims being made ITT. At least that guy don't look like some dude that's just butthurt he gets PKed by too many 'sins.

QQing does not an argument make.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Enquiring minds what to know why you're just now appearing in an obvious butthurt thread?

You're slacking off.

Or something.

Because... I don't come here as often as people think, and because I generally don't QQ.

I'll try harder, I promise. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2012

People in cat shops does not mean this game has a lot of people here. Just means people are abusing multi-client rule. PWE strategy to make it seem populated I guess. Take a look at WC and see how sometimes it doesn't move for about 15 minutes or how some people are LFS or LFM for about an hour.

No different than the "PWI is dying" claims being made ITT. At least that guy don't look like some dude that's just butthurt he gets PKed by too many 'sins.

QQing does not an argument make.

I'd believe some who've been here for a while QQ'ing about the game dying over someone who has no proof (and doesn't play) PWI is actually populated or someone who only logs in for attendance (lol whut?)...

Not everyone needs to get ganked by sins to see what's happening here. b:chuckle
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I stopped reading after the first few sentences b/c you don't know what your talking about. Venos got some of the best morai skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nerias - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012

People in cat shops does not mean this game has a lot of people here. Just means people are abusing multi-client rule. PWE strategy to make it seem populated I guess. Take a look at WC and see how sometimes it doesn't move for about 15 minutes or how some people are LFS or LFM for about an hour.
    Well the game not going how the QQers want it to isn't at all proof of the game dying either.
    I'd believe some who've been here for a while QQ'ing about the game dying over someone who has no proof (and doesn't play) PWI is actually populated or someone who only logs in for attendance (lol whut?)...

Not everyone needs to get ganked by sins to see what's happening here. b:chuckle
    I've been playing for a while too. And besides, no one has "proof" here. Just because you and/or your friends can "see" that the game isn't what you'd prefer it to be doesn't mean the game is dying. You're just making claims with no statistical data to back anything up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ogunernile
    ogunernile Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    1. You're QQing about a "dying game".
    2. You have a bedtime.
    1. i am listing relevant issues of a broad range of players in hopes that he devs see and collaborate on how to solve it.
    2. yes i have a self imposed bed time, i work, instruct, and exercise. if you did too then you'd know you need sleep

you can't make a point without an insult.
    Nuff said.
  • Nerias - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    1. i am listing relevant issues of a broad range of players in hopes that he devs see and collaborate on how to solve it.
    2. yes i have a self imposed bed time, i work, instruct, and exercise. if you did too then you'd know you need sleep

Nuff said.
    Who here can? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Nuff said.

Ummmmm...... the devs do not read the forums. The GMs sometimes do, but as it is a well known fact that our GMs cannot alter any game code asking them for changes is kind of pointless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well the game not going how the QQers want it to isn't at all proof of the game dying either.

I've been playing for a while too. And besides, no one has "proof" here. Just because you and/or your friends can "see" that the game isn't what you'd prefer it to be doesn't mean the game is dying. You're just making claims with no statistical data to back anything up.

LOL it's not that I don't "see" what I prefer this game to be (I don't even remember writing anything like that). It's I don't see this game being the top populated game like you say it is. Like I said all these cat shops and people multi-clienting doesn't make it so.
This discussion has been closed.