Friendliest, Most Active and Populated Server?

L - Lothranis
L - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Yo yo sup cool people. I'm planning to roll a herc veno but can't decide on what server.

I know know, some of you might say, why herc veno, they're useless now roll sin or w/e.
Well, I don't plan on PVPing, I just wanna quest and do BH. have some fun with game.

So what server has a lot of people doing BH, FB's and normal quests everyday?
Post edited by L - Lothranis on

Comments

• L - Lothranis
    L - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    by the way

<---- this is not the char or server that will be having a herc.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Heavens Tear is the most populated PvE Server. You might have the best luck there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I would suggest Sanctuary.
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    Vindrael - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Arch is pretty populated too. *

* - By populated, I mean it has a low population. The number of people playing there has remained fairly constant over the past couple of years. However, now that the population on the other servers has dropped significantly, Arch feels every bit as crowded as the other servers. b:chuckle
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    friendly is just gonna have to be you being nice, not annoying (i am so annoying xD), and just all around respect for everyone.

oh but i wouldnt go to a PvP server and be expecting "respect" or "friendly" lol

anyway, you're always gonna find some d**kheads, maybe they're just in a bad mood, maybe they dont know they're being mean... who knows, who cares.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • xvokcx
    xvokcx Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    pwi , comunity doesnt know what friendly means.. so your better off.. go away.
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yo yo sup cool people. I'm planning to roll a herc veno but can't decide on what server.

I know know, some of you might say, why herc veno, they're useless now roll sin or w/e.
    Well, I don't plan on PVPing, I just wanna quest and do BH. have some fun with game.

Lol wut?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Precept - Lost City
    Precept - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    As far as I've seen Lost City has a large pool of active low level players. It's not uncommon to see someone world chatting for more for BH39-79.

Most servers are likely that way though.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    vendetta
    re
  • BloodyNero - Raging Tide
    BloodyNero - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2012

umm what are those? ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I would suggest Sanctuary.

I agree... I've bin active for quite a while now and I have to say my best experiences are with Sanctuary ppl (if only I had known this when I just started)... Most of them are friendly, mature and creative ppl... It's also quite populated... So if friendly is what you're looking for Sanctuary is the place you should go... b:cute

And veno's aren't useless... Even if you don't have a herc... It's just harder to get into squads cause all the ignorant ppl... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I haven't tried out other servers to be honest but Sanctuary is pretty active and several people of my faction still do their low lvl quests, BHs etc. and I bet they are not the only ones. Try it out, you might like it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'd have to agree with Sanctuary. And yes, some people do FB's, BH's, and quests here everyday. I see it all the time on world chat.

Of course we've got plvlers too but, like I said, there's people doing other things as well.
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.
  • IoINo - Lost City
    IoINo - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Even lost city has nice people too! I am a friendly and helpful person. Most of my friends and faction mates are as well.

But yeah too many plvls. I can't say much. I sell FC lmfao :D
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    With what I see with my eyes, and gold price raging tide has the best economy and is the most active server. I've never ever logged onto heavens tear though, so i can't speak for that server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    With what I see with my eyes, and gold price raging tide has the best economy and is the most active server. I've never ever logged onto heavens tear though, so i can't speak for that server.

We're pure drama... When you visit us bring popcorn... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    We're pure drama... When you visit us bring popcorn... b:bye

^. /10char.

There are quite a few nice people here, economy isn't too screwed up compared to some servers. But lots of QQ. Probably as bad as LC gets during TW time. (Back in the day when I saw it a few times. Can't say if its like that now.) Our favorite is Inventor sin (UR_END) trolling golddiggers about PK, and them responding like flys to a light.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ellero
    ellero Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hmmm Harslands is the best, best community, highest number of nice and helpful players, tons of BHs, FBs being runned every day... :P

Zzz who am I fooling.. Harslands is ****.. pure drama, fked economy, full with d1ckheads with big wallets... no1 cares bout the others b:bye Stay away from Harslands.