4 Weeks x2

Manostra - Harshlands
Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Really that kill the fun, do you believe x2 is an allmighty cure all pill to make any problems in pwi vanish ?

After this 4 Weeks x2 will be as interesting as 100 packs @ 44 Gold. Running Nirvana will be worthless and that was the only point remaining to "like" a x2 because apart from this and TT your x2 dosnt matter at all.

Im so tired and sick from this x2 Drop events! I paused the game last x2 and now you throw us 4 weeks.

really no thanks pwi

go on kill your game
I hate Room 38
Post edited by Manostra - Harshlands on

Comments

• FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Re-edit: Nvm.

As I previously stated, I believe you're mistaken. Frankie said they're turning on 2x Exp/Sp... not 2x drops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • wooord
    wooord Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    x2 exp and spirit, what drops?
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Really that kill the fun, do you believe x2 is an allmighty cure all pill to make any problems in pwi vanish ?

After this 4 Weeks x2 will be as interesting as 100 packs @ 44 Gold. Running Nirvana will be worthless and that was the only point remaining to "like" a x2 because apart from this and TT your x2 dosnt matter at all.

Im so tired and sick from this x2 Drop events! I paused the game last x2 and now you throw us 4 weeks.

really no thanks pwi

go on kill your game

...however, to everyone the DOESNT based their gameplay on continuous Nirvana, 2 x is awesome.
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    May I recommend reading before getting all worked up? Frankie said it was only exp/spirit. NO DROPS! *facepalm*
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for the 2x Exp/Spirit. Now only 20 years to catch up to the 200m a day clip the glitchers were able to go at..... ..... .. ...... .... .. .... .
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Still has a point on PWi throwing an event to quiet down the playerbase.

Server crashed for half a day? 2x Event

PWe has a DDoS attack? 2x Event

No 2x Event for atleast a month? 2x Event

Won a contest? 2x Event
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • xvokcx
    xvokcx Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    NEVER MIND.. IM GETTING ALL THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY AGAIN.. > Sir, MAam - Sorry for my comments. :)
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    wtf are you talking about/ what 2x? 2x is on?
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    wtf are you talking about/ what 2x? 2x is on?

Frankie, as some meagre form on 'compensation' to those who didn't glitch goonz, has initiated a month 2x exp/spirit (not drops). I do not believe it has been activated yet. Pretty sure it starts on the 23rd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well... read better next time. Frankie never mentioned 2x drops and there was not reason to have 2x drops anyway. The "damage" done was about exp/spirit.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    where does it say this?and really no drops?
  • BeemBee - Archosaur
    BeemBee - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Can someone link the announcement? Cant seem to find it b:surrender

Also 2x doesn't stack with Hypers right? Or can someone tell me how I can maximize the use my hypers with 2x Exp/Spirit.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2012

really no thanks pwi

go on kill your game

Nobody believes that 2x is an "allmighty cure all pill". Also, it's just 2x EXP and Spirit, not drops.
This discussion has been closed.