1 vs 1
    2 vs 2
    6 vs 6
    10 vs 10

squad duelling
    idk if silly thought
    so wrote it down just incase

I think thats called PvP at that point
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Would be interesting. Unlikely they'll put in the effort to code it however.

At ^, disabled charms for whole squads? Makes things much more interesting.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    or 6 v 1, etc. any # vs any #. great for TW practice and dont have to deal with shattered gear, etc. i think its a great idea. should be moved to suggestions box, maybe?
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    noooooooo things in the suggestion box disappear b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    noooooooo things in the suggestion box disappear b:chuckle

oddly, its true. i dont think iv seen any gm take a suggestion from the suggestions box despite how many good ideas are put there. i think most of them think to themselves "nah this takes too much effort. the game is fine the way it is."
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well I made the suggestion of a squad buff to increase stealth dect lvl for a short time for anti sin PvP and we got the new skill now for which ever class it was that unforunately doesn't work as well as everyone hoped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Lelouchvi_ - Sanctuary
    Lelouchvi_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I made this very same thread a long time ago and people keep saying ''why not go pk?''
    Those people dont seem to understand that dueling and pk are different things.
    PK = actually dying when you lose, carry GS all time or saftey lock, potential gank, potential interuption from other pkers and you have to be out of safe zone.

Multi Duel is pretty much worry free and fun for faction or squads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Thats actually pretty cool. +1

I wonder though if you wouldn't need some type of instance for it to keep it #v#
  • Lelouchvi_ - Sanctuary
    Lelouchvi_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Squad duel signit in the boutique LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you already do this in the Deathmatch Arena?
    I mean, it is a bit of a coin sink, but it's still squad vs squad. (Probably can't go above the limit of 6 though.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you already do this in the Deathmatch Arena?
    I mean, it is a bit of a coin sink, but it's still squad vs squad. (Probably can't go above the limit of 6 though.)

It's horribly laid out and it requires a wager. While you can do it, it's not very good. In addition you have to wait on timers set by the server and stuff and it gets zzzz real fast.

Oh, you can't fly and are trapped in a room about 1 distance shrink wide.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It's horribly laid out and it requires a wager. While you can do it, it's not very good. In addition you have to wait on timers set by the server and stuff and it gets zzzz real fast.

Oh, you can't fly and are trapped in a room about 1 distance shrink wide.
    Yeah, I've never done it myself because of the extreme waste of coin. I guess it's the best we will get until they decide to turn the tournament arenas back on here.

Personally I would prefer that they focused on fixing the huge mass of broken/missing things in this game before they work on creating anything new.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yeah, I've never done it myself because of the extreme waste of coin.

You need stakes to participate. If I remember correctly, they were 105k ea. The winners of the match would win all of the losers stakes which can be NPC'd for coin. So it's not so much of a coin sink as it is gambling.

It resembles being ported into a tourney room. Everyone does not port in at the same time and it can be really unfair because of this.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Does anyone know the minium amount of players needed to start a deathmatch?

After reading what the NPC said it sounds like a lot of fun.

yea so it takes a lil time to get setup but having a place were you can stake money and go head to head with the best of the best in a faction, sounds like a lot of fun.

I guess players don't want to lose money though. If they had some way of letting us form perm teams and than keeping sometype of ranking, I would totally be down with that.

Right now though the idea of spending money just to have a 6v6 pvp and getting nothing but bragging rights, doesn't seem all that great.