Best all round build?

Notso - Raging Tide
Notso - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Seeker
So I made these on pwcalc

Higher HP and defence

Higher MP (for AoEs and skills etc)

Which is better for all round killing (PvE, TW, and PvP)?

Cheers, Notso
Post edited by Notso - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    http://pwcalc.com/4f1b6da700406a45

Is much better... If you have a MP charm MP is not a factor.

You should also find different ornaments. With such amount of +10 vit stones I am sure you can afford something betterb:chuckle
  • Galeheart - Heavens Tear
    Galeheart - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Something like this http://pwcalc.com/ef396a2d7d793ca5 is something I'd say is better, but hell, if money isn't an option you should just go full R9, there really isn't a substitute for it. HP should be your main objective when it comes to shards, some people shard M.Def Gems as well for PvP, but I'm not entirely certain how useful that gets.

As for MP, as soon as you hit 75 you'll be able to get Herb Yuanxiao by trading in 3 Perfect Tokens of Luck to a PW Boutique Agent (50 of them per 3 tokens) with these, MP will never be an issue again. Maybe you know this already, not sure but just had to say it since your level shows your under 75 xD (you have to be level 75 to use these pots).

Realistically though, if you want to see a cost effective gear set-up, something along these lines: http://pwcalc.com/264346ae02a8e91d is what you want to aim for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notso - Raging Tide
    Notso - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I only put in vit stones because they are quick to put in the calc and give the same +HP as citrines. In reality I wouldn't have vit stones or grade 12 citrines xD

Slightly different question - what is the point of the Lionheart armour? All the calc builds I make with it end up having defence lower by about 2k...
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    cascade glow has higher base defences
  • Instanced - Lothranis
    Instanced - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    cascade glow has higher base defences

Exactly. So why would anybody ever choose Lionheart?

EDIT: I am OP just different character xD Also, why can't I see my class and level with this avatar? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ☆Emerald Soulsphere. Because that's how I roll.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Exactly. So why would anybody ever choose Lionheart?

cause it's cheaper? b:avoid
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Instanced - Lothranis
    Instanced - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    cause it's cheaper? b:avoid

I knew that... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ☆Emerald Soulsphere. Because that's how I roll.
  • _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver
    _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It is cheaper to go TT nirvana than lunar nirvana, but the lunar is not only better in terms of defences but also isn't bound and so can be traded between characters or even sold. I'm going full lunar nirvana on my seeker with either r8 recast sword or maybe shoot for the r9 sword and ring then work slowly on the rest. As Galeheart said earlier there is no substitute for full r9, thats by far the best option.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    best all round depends highly on your budget i think ;o

http://pwcalc.com/c6b519fce984b09a

but from the 2 choices you posted first, id say the HP and dfense. Because MP really isnt an issue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan