What character of yours are you in loveeee with and why?

MsDominatrix - Heavens Tear
MsDominatrix - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Friend and I was debating and I told her that meh, BMs rule. After playing 8 toons, I think I really enjoy the BM most.

What about you? Which class do you love and why? b:dirty

Whether you think you can or you can't, either way you're right. -Henry Ford
Post edited by MsDominatrix - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Can't decide.

My Archer is 5.0 base Sage, and now R8.

My Sin is 4.0 base Sage, Nirvana.

My BM is 5.0, hopefully soon 5.0 base, mix of everything.

My Barb is Str build Demon, and lots of fun.

I play all of these randomly. Doing Morai quests on Archer, but I did a lot of Nirvana runs on all three Archer, Sin, and BM.

So really, I can't choose.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I enjoy(ed) all of my characters equally, really.

As a BM, its truly fun to try fighting those deranged TT 3-x Bosses with others, and their versatility always have me curious as to what I could/should do when some situations occur. AoE grinding is also enjoyable (from relaxing to thrilling depending on how I decide to push things).

On the other hoof, while she's so much fun in PvE, TW/PvP can be pretty nightmarish sometimes...her gear makes her a decent farmer, but not too great a warrior. My prefference to ranged fights doesnt help much either... (oddly enough, Ive got a strange aversion to Nirvana, even at 3.33APS base)

As a Psychic, grinding is a breeze~ I'd normally prefer doing that with my BM, but being a bit creative now and then keeps her interesting. I enjoyed TWing with her when I was in a faction before - assist-killing and sometimes getting the rare one-hit on an unsuspecting foe as we advanced or fell back was a thrill unlike any other...

However...she's sometimes denied from regular BH squads outside of RB and Lunar, so I either run Caster NV or simply tour about our realm or Morai to see if there's anyone still around outside.

Lastly was my (retired) Barb. Before the APS craze, being the sole protector of your party was a role and responsibility that was much different than anything I had ever experienced. Of course there were the bad times where some silly DDs would bite off more than they could chew and blame the kitty, or a derpy cleric wouldnt heal with IH (or wouldnt heal at all in worst cases), but it was something I'll never forget and one of the reasons why I still love Barbs today. b:cute

Unfortunately, it was said craze that eventually stripped him of his job as a tank and relegated him to that of a Puller/Buffer/Devour whorse, and I refused to restat to the claw build, so I gave his gear to my BM, but keep him around if only to remember the good old days...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Seeker.

They are restricted to one weapon so I don't have to learn bows, claws or anything else to fit the gameplay every other melee class is forced to take. I like the many combos that they have to utilize at their disposal in order to take mobs down. They have very could tank and DD qualities which I like and they aren't gender specific.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:dirty

My veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoWarryor - Sanctuary
    RoWarryor - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    My sin ,actually i made it to be a farming slave but started to enjoy playing him so i use my barb only as a sage buffs whoar...
  • CyanideTail - Heavens Tear
    CyanideTail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    veno, of course. they are really eazy to play after a ****y day at work... and they have pets :P
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I have 2 Clerics, 1 veno and one wizz.
    I personnally now prefer play wizz but i realize by playing wizz how many cleric are bad, so often in some stuff run i need to go on my cleric cause the other cannot handle it...

Often when i start caster run i ask to the cleric (when he's alone as cleric) if he is sure he can handle this and that he's sure he want me on wizz and not on cleric, cleric always say he can handle it and at the third boss (the one with mobs) people QQ asking me to switch chars... i was switching before but now i tell them that even if that fail i wont switch (sometime was wasting 3-4 keys by run to switch...)

So i prefer wizz way much than cleric, its more fun to DD than heal (maybe cause i lvled 2 cleric to 101 and 102 and get tired of heal xD) but its really frustrating cause i always have bad luck and get stuped cleric in squad and cannot enjoy playing wizz as i want cause need to switch to cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SomeAsianGuy - Lost City
    SomeAsianGuy - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Can't decide.

My Archer is 5.0 base Sage, and now R8.

My Sin is 4.0 base Sage, Nirvana.

My BM is 5.0, hopefully soon 5.0 base, mix of everything.

My Barb is Str build Demon, and lots of fun.

I play all of these randomly. Doing Morai quests on Archer, but I did a lot of Nirvana runs on all three Archer, Sin, and BM.

So really, I can't choose.

Y U NO put veno?

u posted on veno
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Cleric, its very satisfactory when them sins fail to stealth kill you in pk and in tw. Sins think clerics are easy targets.

Also id enjoy my cleric even more with a mfing 100 gold for 5 10* sale!
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Cleric, its very satisfactory when them sins fail to stealth kill you in pk and in tw. Sins think clerics are easy targets.

Also id enjoy my cleric even more with a mfing 100 gold for 5 10* sale!

I never think a cleric is an easy target. I have had my butt handed to me by clerics a few times and know they be pretty darn crazy :D

As for class i like to play.

Assassin - I know everyone has a sin, but i made my sin ages ago. I only recently came back to game and hit 100-101 and started gearing up. Still so much stuff to learn PvP wise, but i'll get there eventually.

Mystic - It's a mix of many. I absolutely love to PK with this character. Summon buffs are just amazing.

Psychic - I just love their fun buffs and debuffs, as well as they just look cool when casting. Big fan of the fish.

I would have to say though my favorite class is the sin :) I like being independent and not having to rely on people to get most stuff done.
  • Instanced - Lothranis
    Instanced - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Seeker.

They are restricted to one weapon so I don't have to learn bows, claws or anything else to fit the gameplay every other melee class is forced to take. I like the many combos that they have to utilize at their disposal in order to take mobs down. They have very could tank and DD qualities which I like and they aren't gender specific.

I thought I loved seekers the most for these reasons, but now I play a Psychic and I love it b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ☆Emerald Soulsphere. Because that's how I roll.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Venomancer. Was and is still my favourite class XD.

I'm also enjoying Psychic very much. I used to love Cleric almost as much as my Venomancer but I somehow lost that excitement since December and my Cleric now retired (just doing BH and 99 Key Nirvana on her).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • MsDominatrix - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2012
    I have 2 Clerics, 1 veno and one wizz.
    I personnally now prefer play wizz but i realize by playing wizz how many cleric are bad, so often in some stuff run i need to go on my cleric cause the other cannot handle it...

Often when i start caster run i ask to the cleric (when he's alone as cleric) if he is sure he can handle this and that he's sure he want me on wizz and not on cleric, cleric always say he can handle it and at the third boss (the one with mobs) people QQ asking me to switch chars... i was switching before but now i tell them that even if that fail i wont switch (sometime was wasting 3-4 keys by run to switch...)

So i prefer wizz way much than cleric, its more fun to DD than heal (maybe cause i lvled 2 cleric to 101 and 102 and get tired of heal xD) but its really frustrating cause i always have bad luck and get stuped cleric in squad and cannot enjoy playing wizz as i want cause need to switch to cleric.

For me it's cause I quit my barb cause I got tired of getting whacked by monsters but not really being able to dish out much.

But when I go to FC, sometimes I get really bad tanks and I end up tanking and pulling. It's quite sad. I hate the barb too much to go back, but sometimes, I miss being called upon to tank instances and stuff. ):
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    My damn fish, hated it at 1st but somehow endured and kept on playing, now too much effort and time invested to make it somewhat decent, can call it favorite I guess.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    My Sin, but sincere lack of wanting to go all aps and junk made it impossible for her to compete outside of PvP and then lack of abusing FC glitch left her at 100 so I don't have a chance in PvP anymore either.

Get destroyed by other sins because they see me (She is 101 now but that's not much help), get hate targetted by anyone else because Assassin :(

Still adore her, even though I don't really play her. She was the 2nd Sage sin on HL as far as I'm aware :(

~

I do have a lot of fun on my Wizard however nowadays :D
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • BlindFate - Sanctuary
    BlindFate - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Veno's been my fav since the begging. Reason is simple they are a good all around class and they have a pet to help them thru the game. I still have my first tank pet and before the tideborn it was one of the best free tanks in the game only better one was suppose to be the Herc "the not free tank ". now that I've got one not real sure why they are considered to be better. They have three buffs which are helpful but they don't hit as hard as the other tank pets so I've found myself being more careful so as not to steal aggro from him b:chuckle. Next fav is my sin had him since the tideborn was introduced and figured out just how to build him on my own so all in all like how he's turned out.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    My sin. When played and built correctly, they're pretty fun in both PvE and PvP. And being the best PvE farmer class is a bonus.

I never get tired of playing my sin. And then there are the videos of mine that people enjoy watching.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Archer - love the squishy part of it and the way you have to kite to survive..the damage it does is a bonus.

Barb - Fun to play in TW both attack barb and catabarb when its under geared, when you get equally geared or higher gears it loses its touch because of how easy everything becomes.

BM - A class that requires skill, one of the classes that always caught my eyes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    My archer is my favorite, though I still call my veno my main.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited April 2012
    I love this BM as I mentioned....

Not sure whether I'm in love with my mystic or barb though..... They're kinda amazing. And I always wanted to be like Mayatheia.

• KeneticNRG - Lost City
    KeneticNRG - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Played Sin,Bm,Cleric,Wiz and Archer all to lvl 10x

Bm is hands down my favourite! went thro sin,cleric and archer before makin a bm.

Best Choice i made ingame was makin my BM

Shame im kinda not really playin anymore, just browsing forums while i try decide to play or not
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Mystic!

Out of all the classes I've played, Mystic is the most challenging. To this day I'm still learning new tricks! It takes time to really master this class since it involves a lot of combos to be effective. Plus, we're a jack of all trades. We got a bit of everything from some classes that's combined into one toon. I love it, and I have no urge to create a new class anymore because this one's so fun.
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Wizard. Distance shrink and arcane defence. Need I say more?
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Wizard. Distance shrink and arcane defence. Need I say more?

dobby is free!

i play my sin alot

but a few months ago i was playing a r9 wiz and MY GOD i loved it

undine sutra pew pew <3

im thinking of farming for a r9 wiz after i get full r9 for my fish
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Friend and I was debating and I told her that meh, BMs rule. After playing 8 toons, I think I really enjoy the BM most.

What about you? Which class do you love and why? b:dirty

I own quite a few characters and I've got to say I love the Wizard class over anything. The ability to dominate with one attack just makes things so much more funny. Sins and BM's in my opinion are just major farming tools for the next level of gaming. Every other class I could care less about.
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
    edited April 2012
    It's sad, very few people said barb. And out of those who did, most barbs are now retired. No wonder they're almost extinct on HT....
    edited April 2012
    Don't want this thread to die. I'm like starting to feel itchy to roll a sin after reading all the input.

*bump*
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Roll a sin and become "just another sin" like everyone else.

I've played every class so far and I enjoy the archer the most still. Quite a versatile class. Ranged DD so you can attack from afar. Has magical and Physical damage which makes it a double threat to any class. Plenty of defensive/melee range skills to keep you away from close targets as well as the ability to fight back at melee range if needed. But it comes down to playstyle. Everyone likes to play differently, that's why there are different classes.

(BTW reason few enjoy barb anymore is their role is pretty much obsolete ever since APS came out.)
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Mystic. Tough little girl with lightning fast heal and big damage output. <3

I love challenges. And that's what playing a mystic well is. Controlling all those plants, summons and skills at once while being able to support in the blink of an eye... Yep. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Depends on the day for me o.o I've rolled every class, and the only two under 90 are sin n psy, but I've played on friend's fishies and I enjoy them. Top favs are Wiz and Archer for dd, cleric for heal, bm for support.
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.