i can not create characters

ozzano
ozzano Posts: 2
edited April 2012 in Support Desk
hey all, i downloaded the game yesterday. But i couldnt create any characters, there is an empty space on character creation screen. when i finished downloading the game there is message appear on my screen it said some files can not be installed during you are downloading the game. There are no bodies, mouths, nose, ... etc to create a character. Then i decided to uninstall the game and download it again but it didnt change. are there any problems with installation link on offical site? Can somebody help me?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Katinas - Momaganon
    Katinas - Momaganon Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Sometimes if internet speed is lower files get corrupted for some reasons, which are unknown for me.
    However you should install the game and press "Verify" on the launcher. It might take a while, but then launcher will check every file and if there are some problems files will be re-downloaded.
  • ozzano
    ozzano Posts: 2
    edited April 2012
    thank you for your reply my friend. After i uninstalled the game, i deleted everything about the game and re-downloaded it, i did what you said to me, when it finished dowloading i verified the files but it didnt change.. i played ko, rappelz, wow but these games has no diffuculties like that (dowloading and installing the game)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2012
    the files may be flagged by your antivirus for a false-positive that is generated from a script withing the game files.

Disable your antivirus temporarily when you install the game. Also verify the files afterwards and add the client's folder to the exception list for your antivirus software.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]