Cannot see my Genie

Katinas - Momaganon
Katinas - Momaganon Posts: 15 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Hi guys,
Firstly I am not sure if this is the right place in forums b:chuckle
Anyways, after my genie got 65/90 I cannot see her anymore. I can only see that little demon hamburger. Any ideas?
Post edited by Katinas - Momaganon on

Comments

• XaanhaaI - Momaganon
    XaanhaaI - Momaganon Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Demon hamburger b:shocked

Never tried that though.. Never had any problems with my genie b:thanks

she doesn't come back when you unequip and reequip her?

what if you trade her to your alt and equip her there?
  • Katinas - Momaganon
    edited April 2012
    Tried re-equipping genie, tried re-logging and stuff, but no luck. I guess I will have to try giving her to my other characters, tho I don't want to wait week to be able to do that..
    And wont that be like re-equipping her?b:shocked

EDIT: Lol Xaan. I haven't noticed that that was you who replied. That genie is on my lvl 90 archer. He just got demon, so genie looks like little hamburger at the moment. Kati ofc has 3rd demon genie ^^
  • XaanhaaI - Momaganon
    XaanhaaI - Momaganon Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    never know until we have tried..
    thinking of genies are edible.. since it look like a hamburger b:pleased

Pwi has been acting weird lately

You didn't Notice it was me!! I'm ashamed of myself that you couldnt see it was me.. b:cry
  • Katinas - Momaganon
    edited April 2012
    Well you might be right, since PWI do some weird stuff lately.. *sigh*
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Demon hamburger, are you talking about your 2nd genie after demon culti? The red round faced guy, cause that is your genie it changes back and forth between demon/sage form and your normal genie as it flys around you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    What Zorac says. Once you get your 89 cultivation, your genie will swap out with your little familiar every now and then. The familiar is based on your cultivation.

You can see what each looks like at which stages here.

If you unequip your genie, you'll always have the familiar show at all times.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Old bug that I thought was fixed not long after Rising Tide.

Nothing much you can do except de-equip it and re-equip and hope it shows. Might try verifying also, it could be that the data for that particular look is corrupted.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.