FB89 Going Sage. But where to go for FB?

Options
__Goddess__ - Heavens Tear
__Goddess__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 68 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok i finally reached 89 and i want to do FB89 and a friend says go to Brim to do sage FB89, i have 2 call of duty quests in my inv. one sage one demon. what i want to know is do i go to the demon one to get the sage FB89 quest or the sage one to get the Sage FB89 quest.. since sage is in brim im not sure which CoD i take?

also... do i need mobs?

and please be nice i already got told off for asking in WC and i checked google and the pwi guides and couldnt find anything.b:sad
Post edited by __Goddess__ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Vidish - Sanctuary
    Vidish - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • __Goddess__ - Heavens Tear
    __Goddess__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No it doesnt i already looked at that page
  • LilWolfy - Heavens Tear
    LilWolfy - Heavens Tear Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ok i finally reached 89 and i want to do FB89 and a friend says go to Brim to do sage FB89, i have 2 call of duty quests in my inv. one sage one demon. what i want to know is do i go to the demon one to get the sage FB89 quest or the sage one to get the Sage FB89 quest.. since sage is in brim im not sure which CoD i take?

also... do i need mobs?

and please be nice i already got told off for asking in WC and i checked google and the pwi guides and couldnt find anything.b:sad

To go sage you need to do brimstone pit. The reason for this is that to become a sage you need to defeat your personal demons. defeating the demons in brimstone pit is supposed to help your character do this.

for demons I'm sure they need to gain a similar personal growth because demons need to defeat the sages inside the instance Eden to become a demon.

I'm not quite sure if this answers your question, but I do hope it helps.

Edit: As far as mobs, once you get far enough in your cultivation quest, you will get a quest for bosses inside Eden or Brimstone pit (depending on which path your on). So you will need to kill the 3 bosses in Eden or Brimstone pit, But you do not need to kill any mobs for your cultivation quest.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You need to talk to the sage guy to get the sage culti string (including FB in Brim.) There's a 202020 quest in Brim and in Eden, but you don't get those until you've completed your FB and are sage or demon as the case may be. Most people skip them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Just pick one who cares.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Mainly you just kill 3 bosses in Brimstone Pit for fb89 cult. No mob requirement. There is a 20/20/20, but like everyone says, no one does it. However, I did it as I do my 9x bhs XD.
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)