FCC rants

Options
Kakushi_Ken - Sanctuary
Kakushi_Ken - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
ok so this has been happening alot lately people have to leave in the middle of xp room and I mean after boss/mobs. Earlier Im on FCC and after boss is dead everyone hyper is on and he had the nerve to say that he have to get chi for his genie ffs! my hyper activation just reset, but what if your only your last activation and cant pause noimean?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nine years RS veteran taking over PWI!
Post edited by Kakushi_Ken - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    "So what"? Just because you have some cash item with a ticking timer on you doesn't mean everyone has to do your bidding. If someone decides that he wants to leave, he'll leave. Not much you can do anyway, it's a game.

If he's in your guild you might decide to kick him for not following your rules or just because you feel like it, but he has no obligations whatsoever towards you.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i dont think that the main issue is that the hypers are on; that's just the tip of the iceberg. the problem is that he came unprepared for the instance and had to waste everybody's time.

yeah, it's just a game and it's no use crying of a decrease to your exp/time ratio. but, it's a game and i want to have fun, not wait for someone 10min in a frozen chamber (qq my eyes, so much white).

very "unprofessional" behaviour, he could at least warn the squad before and offer to buy chi... that's a bit awkward though, at least of me; I admit that i have run out of mana pots some times and spammed mp+hp instant recovery pots and CE to spark more
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Kakushi_Ken - Sanctuary
    Kakushi_Ken - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i dont think that the main issue is that the hypers are on; that's just the tip of the iceberg. the problem is that he came unprepared for the instance and had to waste everybody's time.

yeah, it's just a game and it's no use crying of a decrease to your exp/time ratio. but, it's a game and i want to have fun, not wait for someone 10min in a frozen chamber (qq my eyes, so much white).

very "unprofessional" behaviour, he could at least warn the squad before and offer to buy chi... that's a bit awkward though, at least of me; I admit that i have run out of mana pots some times and spammed mp+hp pots and CE to spark more

thanks for the understanding b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nine years RS veteran taking over PWI!