Can't get a jones blessing from fb?

plusonepostcount
plusonepostcount Posts: 77 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Support Desk
I just created this acc for a seeker to lvl up and I"ve been trying to get a jones blessing for the last few day's but every time I connect to the fb page it say's I have no pwi characters at all. No I don't mean I selected the wrong servers when trying to send the blessing I mean it doesn't even give me that option in the first place to select a server.

I can show on my core connect that I've already gotten to lvl60+ and the acheivements but however it wont let me select one for a forum avatar or any character at that nor will it allow me to select a server even to send a blessing too.
Post edited by plusonepostcount on

Comments

• cryingoutside
    cryingoutside Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I just created this acc for a seeker to lvl up and I"ve been trying to get a jones blessing for the last few day's but every time I connect to the fb page it say's I have no pwi characters at all. No I don't mean I selected the wrong servers when trying to send the blessing I mean it doesn't even give me that option in the first place to select a server.

I can show on my core connect that I've already gotten to lvl60+ and the acheivements but however it wont let me select one for a forum avatar or any character at that nor will it allow me to select a server even to send a blessing too.

^^^^^^^^^ same here
  • Tenary - Harshlands
    Tenary - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Originally Posted by plusonepostcount View Post

same here, but 4 me, nobody answered my ticket Q.Q
    b:cry
  • patsybanger
    patsybanger Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Welcome to pwi where nothing works but the part where they take your money
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    this was posted earlier in the past week. "Hey all, about this issue, a change was made on 4/5 that should have fixed everything, but it looks like it didn't quite seal it up entirely.

Please continue posting if you are having the issue of not seeing your character in the pull-down.

Thanks!"

since the "fix" it is worse than before the "fix"