An idea,

Dark_SageS - Heavens Tear
Dark_SageS - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Suggestion Box
hii, i have an idea. Like the game designer or maker, Could change the hair of all Class meant to say is,Can they make the hair move instead of staying still?(sorry for bad english)
Post edited by Dark_SageS - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sirkura - Raging Tide
    Sirkura - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    hii, i have an idea. Like the game designer or maker, Could change the hair of all Class meant to say is,Can they make the hair move instead of staying still?(sorry for bad english)

this is actually really easy to do. i do 3d modeling as a hobby. should only need an extra bone or 2 in the hair and make simple animations for the running/falling/etc tbh i'm surprised devs haven't made it like that already.
  • Dark_SageS - Heavens Tear
    Dark_SageS - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    tnx for your opinion :D, i thought it was stupidb:surrender,but seems u like it b:chuckle,but im hoping for it to come true,
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    this is actually really easy to do. i do 3d modeling as a hobby. should only need an extra bone or 2 in the hair and make simple animations for the running/falling/etc tbh i'm surprised devs haven't made it like that already.

Thats just too much for our devs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2012

I don't think PWE is going to restructure their character models just so they can add a few extraneous hair movements. And even if they did, I'm pretty sure they'd find a way to **** it up horribly.
  • Xshadow_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Xshadow_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Anyways, that wouldn't work for Barbarians.
  • Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver
    Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2012

this is true not a overly complicated task but with how many starting hairstyles there are and the ones in the boutique it might take a while lol
  • GaurdianMira - Archosaur
    GaurdianMira - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    this is true not a overly complicated task but with how many starting hairstyles there are and the ones in the boutique it might take a while lol

True, but if you eliminate short styles, buns, and pony tails from the list of styles to modify that reduces the number by like half so still doable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _RockHard_ - Lost City
    _RockHard_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:laughfirst off if you want this you should actually suggest them to put it in a pack for them to sell in boutique then it might actually get looked at they can call it an animations pack .002% chance to get a new animation for your character when it does something like an emote action or something other than that if they can't make money off it might as well not bother suggesting it they dont put in the time for anything else than something that can possibly be profitable for them god forbid they actually do something to please the player base and make the game betterb:surrender