Perfect Stones

Options
Zalm - Dreamweaver
Zalm - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
edited April 2012 in The Crafting Nook
Not sure if this should go into the crafting nook thread or where ever, but I wanna know where and how everyone gets their P.Stones. I have seen suggestions of farming OHT for stuff to get them and I know of the supply stash giving them out, but other than that, I dont know where to obtain them easily other than buying them...and do people actually sell p stones to the catshops near S Arch watcher of earth?
I don't see people begging for Assassins to come save them.
I don't see people spamming for BM or Archer buffs in Archosaur.
I don't see people asking to be revived by Barbs, Seekers, or Psychics.
You know what I do see?
'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
'Any clerics nearby that can buff me?'
'Can you rez me? I need a rez.'
Post edited by Zalm - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Do OHT daily > buy some cheap luminostones and sculptures > make something > 70 almost free chi stones a day.

Or run a full FCC, chest at the end has a good chance for 100 perfect stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Do OHT daily > buy some cheap luminostones and sculptures > make something > 70 almost free chi stones a day.

Or run a full FCC, chest at the end has a good chance for 100 perfect stones.

Also note that this daily quest is for level 90+.

It gives you 4 Tears of Heaven and you need 3 of them to craft OHT sleeves (most people pick arcane for that minuscule chance of getting -9/12% channeling, but you can pick heavy or light as well) which, if it turns out 2 stars (90% chance) can be decomposed for 70 Perfect Stones. This all requires only level 1 tailor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Also note that this daily quest is for level 90+.

It gives you 4 Tears of Heaven and you need 3 of them to craft OHT sleeves (most people pick arcane for that minuscule chance of getting -9/12% channeling, but you can pick heavy or light as well) which, if it turns out 2 stars (90% chance) can be decomposed for 70 Perfect Stones. This all requires only level 1 tailor.

TY...again Now...for even more help...your freaking everywhere... Either way, ty, and when the forums catch up and let everyone know that I'm actually lvl 88, it will be good. Now, to discover whether people sell P Stones to catshops in S arch, or is it only a sellers market?
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Now, to discover whether people sell P Stones to catshops in S arch, or is it only a sellers market?

It's just for selling. People catshopping there buy Tears of Heaven and acquire Perfect Stones through the aforementioned method and sell them for a profit. Some people might sell their leftover Perfect Stones to a catshop there, but that's probably rather uncommon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    TY...again Now...for even more help...your freaking everywhere... Either way, ty, and when the forums catch up and let everyone know that I'm actually lvl 88, it will be good. Now, to discover whether people sell P Stones to catshops in S arch, or is it only a sellers market?

Most people sell their P stones at the genie watcher in South Arch on the RT server. Others sell in the middle of west arch. There will be a few that are dedicated P stone merchants, while others are ones who farmed their p stones and need to sell them.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This thread does belong in the crafting section, however before moving it, the panda does have an answer for the OP.

Fuzzy's catshop right now has 12,000 perfect stones in it. The easiest way to acquire them, at least for the panda, is through eliminating a card boss that will provide stamina materials. If you have access to the 2nd past map or beyond you can quite easily farm the 8 card sets to turn in to the Land Elder NPC just inside Old Heavens Tear for the signature card to activate the boss at the correct Summonbot. (Which card sets you can farm depends on which of the past maps you have access to) You can also trade 2 Mystical Tome Fragments per card at the Land Elder if you don't feel like farming them.

Complete the boss hunt for Stamina Materials (each kill will drop 20 - 30 mats) and combine them with Luminostones, Golden Sculptures, and Stone of the Scarred at the Oranament Forge in OHT. What you craft, if all junk, can easily be decomposed into 1000+ Pefect Stones per card boss. No craftsman skill is required either for the OHT gear for some strange reason, so don't worry if yours isn't a high level.

Personally Fuzzy always attempts to craft the Silver Chained Star necklace since if you win the lottery you can make one with -18% Channel which should sell for a fairly substantial price. If they all fail and are no good, like the panda said, hello P-Stone stash.

Hope that helps.

-moved-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    This thread does belong in the crafting section, however before moving it, the panda does have an answer for the OP.

Fuzzy's catshop right now has 12,000 perfect stones in it. The easiest way to acquire them, at least for the panda, is through eliminating a card boss that will provide stamina materials. If you have access to the 2nd past map or beyond you can quite easily farm the 8 card sets to turn in to the Land Elder NPC just inside Old Heavens Tear for the signature card to activate the boss at the correct Summonbot. (Which card sets you can farm depends on which of the past maps you have access to) You can also trade 2 Mystical Tome Fragments per card at the Land Elder if you don't feel like farming them.

Complete the boss hunt for Stamina Materials (each kill will drop 20 - 30 mats) and combine them with Luminostones, Golden Sculptures, and Stone of the Scarred at the Oranament Forge in OHT. What you craft, if all junk, can easily be decomposed into 1000+ Pefect Stones per card boss. No craftsman skill is required either for the OHT gear for some strange reason, so don't worry if yours isn't a high level.

Personally Fuzzy always attempts to craft the Silver Chained Star necklace since if you win the lottery you can make one with -18% Channel which should sell for a fairly substantial price. If they all fail and are no good, like the panda said, hello P-Stone stash.

Hope that helps.

-moved-

I appreciate the help from a great fuzzy panda. I also appreciate the help from other posters, just one issue. I'm a cleric, nothing is easily farm-able for me, being a new player to the game, and thus to poor to afford good gear to survive farming. Hence I asked about perfect stones, I was attempting to merch them in order to make some money, so I CAN farm, but after being helped, have decided to attempt to move on to merching the standard tokens. TY all!
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'