Tw Idea

AngryTeddy - Archosaur
AngryTeddy - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Etherblade (West)
I recently stubbled across and idea that id like to share to everyone. I've played pwi sense day one sense it was released and enjoyed tw every week. I had in mind that it would be really cool if they'd create different tw instances, like some tw's will be at day time some will be at night. Some instances can have like a special twist to it like every 15 mins somthing will spawn on one of the tw lanes that will have a special ability like ( Catapults will move faster for 15 sec's ) somthing like that because me as a sage cata barb i know how annoying it is to pull a cata and having to stop every 3 sec's to let it catch up. They could have like Diffrent buff's spawn in different area's that spawn at certain time, and who ever has the special ability dies will loose and respawn the special ability back to a different lane. This i feel could make tw's more exciting and entertaing and also will make tw's alot more competitive.
Post edited by AngryTeddy - Archosaur on

Comments

• GGianAAle - Archosaur
    GGianAAle - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I had in mind that it would be really cool if they'd create different tw instances, like some tw's will be at day time some will be at night. Some instances can have like a special twist to it like every 15 mins somthing will spawn on one of the tw lanes that will have a special ability like ( Catapults will move faster for 15 sec's ). They could have like Diffrent buff's spawn in different area's that spawn at certain time, and who ever has the special ability dies will loose and respawn the special ability back to a different lane.
    remember this is PWE we're talking about b:pleased
  • darkdreams2012
    darkdreams2012 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I like the idea, thanks for sharing.

Like the idea of random buffs/debuffs and movement impair/increase. Something like what happens in snake Island Race.

To resolve the situation of the TW that end in less than 15min (and neither sides have fun), it could be implemented some physical and/or magic Immunity to the crystal.

See the idea?

In the 1st 5min the crystal could be immune to damadge. Then a random immune will pop up (Like the bosses in TW PVE), for xmin.
    That way you need to have different classes present in the base so they be able to attack the crystal on oerfect timming.
    After, lets say 20 min, the crystal becomes normal as it is now.

Now as GGianAAle if PWE is even brainstorm about this...b:questionb:questionb:question
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I recently stubbled across and idea that id like to share to everyone. I've played pwi sense day one sense it was released and enjoyed tw every week. I had in mind that it would be really cool if they'd create different tw instances, like some tw's will be at day time some will be at night. Some instances can have like a special twist to it like every 15 mins somthing will spawn on one of the tw lanes that will have a special ability like ( Catapults will move faster for 15 sec's ) somthing like that because me as a sage cata barb i know how annoying it is to pull a cata and having to stop every 3 sec's to let it catch up. They could have like Diffrent buff's spawn in different area's that spawn at certain time, and who ever has the special ability dies will loose and respawn the special ability back to a different lane. This i feel could make tw's more exciting and entertaing and also will make tw's alot more competitive.

man don't expect anything like that from PWI...srsly this is not WoW,its PWI we are talking about >.>
  • $oul_Reaver - Archosaur
    $oul_Reaver - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    XD i would agree on the point of making like a daytime TW instance but I was thinking on the path of making the base and the instance look more creative along with new features. If you see something like the pw trial 9, the instance itself looks like a battlefield. Meanwhile from the work that the GM's did on making morai and the past genesis age to have creative areas shows how epic the TW instances can look if the GM's decide to create new ones.
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    XD i would agree on the point of making like a daytime TW instance but I was thinking on the path of making the base and the instance look more creative along with new features. If you see something like the pw trial 9, the instance itself looks like a battlefield. Meanwhile from the work that the GM's did on making morai and the past genesis age to have creative areas shows how epic the TW instances can look if the GM's decide to create new ones.

it was actually the new designing team PWI got that made morai..GMs are dump man...they would never make something like that :P