Never got my Zen

Options
WolfyRawrzz - Sanctuary
WolfyRawrzz - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Support Desk
Hello, I bought zen on they day April 10 through 11 witch apparently PWI was having Server authentication issues and it said that my zen was bought transferred successively. When i log on my account only has my 57 silver i had from my last gold buy. I sent in and email 3 4 days ago and nothing back. Makes me angry cause now the prices of everything went up again and i cant get immediate help with this. Seriously consider putting back Live chat and Actually be on live chat and maybe a phone number! GMs Please help. I would like my gold D:
Post edited by WolfyRawrzz - Sanctuary on

Comments

• WolfyRawrzz - Sanctuary
    WolfyRawrzz - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Oh And yes i reloged and made sure it was not on any other servers....
  • Daenastra - Raging Tide
    Daenastra - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ditto. Sent a ticket on that day and still waiting for it to be even read. No response yet and I know they are busy but the business days are ending soon so I am assuming that nothing will be done for another 2 days if at all.

I bought zen because there were some things I wanted from the last sale but it doesn't matter, all I really care about now is my Zen being transferred to my boutique account.

Hopefully something will be done and soon because I will play other game I play until it is sorted. Thank you.
  • TechBR - Dreamweaver
    TechBR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    faiz uma semana que comprei o zen e nada de chagar
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2012
    Options
    faiz uma semana que comprei o zen e nada de chagar
    "Faiz u week I bought the Zen and nothing chagar" according to Google translate. I'm guessing he's in the same boat.

Although the game is "international" speak English in the forums if you expect a proper response. There's a rule about that posted here somewhere.

Submit a ticket, and eventually they will get around to it. Somewhere there's a phone number to contact billing, that may be faster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'm getting really annoyed about this now. I sent in two tickets the other one after the Zen Transfer one and they answered that one first which they got wrong anyway about a Login issue.

My Zen Ticket is still waiting to be answered and I'm seriously getting peed off about it! And would like to get some kind of response about it!
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Just wanted to say thank you. Patience is not my virtue if any so thank you again for letting me rant a little and for solving this. b:thanks