Sorry about the snow hare

Feiric - Harshlands
Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Venomancer
Is the snow hare a good pet? I was reading through your veno forums and came across the pet as a rare one. This jogged a memory of my first week or two playing. I was killing mobs and saw a mob snow hare. I killed it with my pyrogram or something. A couple minutes later some veno came up to me as I was still in the area, asking if I had seen a snow hare. I just told her I saw one a little bit ago, not really thinking much of it.

Lame story, but it kind of makes me laugh now that I think about it. How often do they respawn?
Post edited by Feiric - Harshlands on

Comments

• SilentShoot - Sanctuary
    SilentShoot - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Is the snow hare a good pet? I was reading through your veno forums and came across the pet as a rare one. This jogged a memory of my first week or two playing. I was killing mobs and saw a mob snow hare. I killed it with my pyrogram or something. A couple minutes later some veno came up to me as I was still in the area, asking if I had seen a snow hare. I just told her I saw one a little bit ago, not really thinking much of it.

Lame story, but it kind of makes me laugh now that I think about it. How often do they respawn?

spawns every hr....snow hare=easy to get and not worth much but good for show :)
  • Feruta - Heavens Tear
    Feruta - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol, they spawn once every hour, so no worries. b:victory

EDIT: Grrrr.... SilentShoot beat me too it.
  • SilentShoot - Sanctuary
    SilentShoot - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol, they spawn once every hour, so no worries. b:victory

EDIT: Grrrr.... SilentShoot beat me too it.

b:victory b:laugh b:thanks
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The ones without boost spawn every hour, and the ones with boost (which is a heal, very weak but still a heal) spawn every 12 hours near the level 86 death knight generals. or rather at least one spawns there that I know of. I've mostly heard its a good magic tank, I've also known people who lure with it. But I've never had a snow hare passed level 35
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If the devs don't want them killed, why do they put drops on them?

http://www.pwdatabase.com/mob/9188
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    But I've never had a snow hare passed level 35

My have 66 lvl b:laugh
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • s5w6s
    s5w6s Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    The ones without boost spawn every hour, and the ones with boost (which is a heal, very weak but still a heal) spawn every 12 hours near the level 86 death knight generals. or rather at least one spawns there that I know of. I've mostly heard its a good magic tank, I've also known people who lure with it. But I've never had a snow hare passed level 35
    I have a snow hare lvl 42 and it's great, I can solo wicked pirate and another couple bosses and it's fine for me. I'll get the Ninetail Foxy at lvl 85, but until there idk yet if I'll chage of pet or if i'll keep using this one, cause i really love it and it rarely dies. I have all the skills, and all at lvl 1 and it's really strong (but i have to lvl it soon). Snow hare can be better than that little rare bear pet Cub something that many ppl use, in my opinion :p
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
This discussion has been closed.