Suffering Extremely Low Drop Rates since Maintenace Last Night

Mickeylee - Harshlands
Mickeylee - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
I have been attacking Trioc Ruffians located around 404 299 for the last five hours trying to farm Compound Thread - not only did no compound thread drop but other items were extreme scarce in droping. I would usually make around half a million to 1.5 million coins after selling and of the currently unnecessary other dropped items.
I know that PW is in business to make money but if I don't see improvement of the drop rates they have received the last dime of my money.
I mean seriously, I am attemping to catch up all of my crafting skills, the drop rate for me is lower anyhow due to the fact that I am 7 levels higher than this mob - so how I am going to gain the neccessay items when the drops of the needed item are not occurring at all? Well it will not be through the purchase of additional Zen to complete crafting.
Also the Harshlands server is still lagging - so what did the fix other than lowering the drop rates? b:angry
If PW aren't happy they won't spend money!
Post edited by Mickeylee - Harshlands on

Comments

• OverSlept - Harshlands
    OverSlept - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    2x is over man. Wait for next one!
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Double drops it's over in all the server.
    Drops are back to the normal drops rates.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Mickeylee - Harshlands
    Mickeylee - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    In five hours of farming no compound thread, that has nothing to do with 2x drops. I should have atleast gotten a few of these anyhow
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    In five hours of farming no compound thread, that has nothing to do with 2x drops. I should have atleast gotten a few of these anyhow

Maybe you dont kill the good mob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    2x always seems to give far more than that because 2x not only doubles drops, it doubles chances of drops, making the actual increase 4x.
    Trust us, what you're experiencing is perfectly normal. PWI sucks. Move to another game while you still have the chance.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Whenever a 2x event ends, people complain that about lowered drop rates.

There hasn't even been a patch this time. They haven't nerfed drop rates, just put them back to normal. You're:

1. Grinding on mobs under your level, which decreases drop rate,
    B. Having a streak of bad luck,
    III. Probably grinding on higher level mobs than before the 2x event, which have a lower chance of drops than the lower leveled mobs you ground on before the 2x event,
    four. Having your expectations colored by the 2x event drop rates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Double drops it's over in all the server.
    Drops are back to the normal drops rates.

Actually it is not normal for drop rate after like 3-7 days right after , drops are a lot more with 1x than 2x ending, hence not worth farming anything right now. Better to do two things, harvest or level up a little more. It is not 1x yet... 2x seems to work like hypers, you get hyper exp, but there's exhaustion time. Would you call exhaustion exp rate normal exp rate? Probably not. However I am lucky enough to find a mat not too long ago lol.

Well with the level gap, would definitely be less rates, that should have been dealt with before leveling up too fast... I would never grind on mobs that are level -4 or less than me as it is not worth it.
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Actually it is not normal for drop rate after like 3-7 days right after , drops are a lot more with 1x than 2x ending, hence not worth farming anything right now.

Bullcrap.

Oh wait, you're Yulk...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Actually it is not normal for drop rate after like 3-7 days right after , drops are a lot more with 1x than 2x ending, hence not worth farming anything right now. Better to do two things, harvest or level up a little more. It is not 1x yet... 2x seems to work like hypers, you get hyper exp, but there's exhaustion time. Would you call exhaustion exp rate normal exp rate? Probably not. However I am lucky enough to find a mat not too long ago lol.

Well with the level gap, would definitely be less rates, that should have been dealt with before leveling up too fast... I would never grind on mobs that are level -4 or less than me as it is not worth it.

If this is an attemp to troll you failed so far.................I just LOL'ed
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Maybe you dont kill the good mob.

they're one of the best sources for that thread. However, being so much higher leveled than those things nerfed the drop rate. He'll likely have to make an alt to farm those or buy 'em from other players
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Bullcrap.

Oh wait, you're Yulk...

Sure it is bullcrap... I prefer to farm herbs than to grind or even bother doing TT, I rather wait till sunday till I bother grinding again.

Oh wait, you're a troll on the forum boards and you don't play the game, I forgot...
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
This discussion has been closed.