[Tomorrow's Maintenance Discussion] 4-11-2012

2»

Comments

• seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    PS: Back in year one of the game, when even my own bored mother tried the game for awhile, to join 'My brother, myself & my cousin' on the game back B4 she quit, when someone **** her account. She asked me to help her with making some character designs 4 her (Since she had seen how well I designed mine), So I did 2 'Male Characters' for her on her account, using 2 of her favourite Movie characters, that she so loved.......b:chuckle

I Made her a (BM) BASED Off of {OGRE} from 'REVENGE of The NERDs'........b:angry

And A (WIZ) That was the DEAD ON Ringer! of {BUGGER} From REVENGE of The NERDs' aswell..........ROFL!!!!!!!b:laugh

And then Named them as Outlandish Varient's of their NAMESakes aswell, for her....b:victory

It was SO F'ING!!! HILARIOUS!! To watch her when she was on OGRE and was Really Acting the PART, She Used to run around on locale Chat YELLING Out! NEERRRDDDDZZZzzzz!!!! as She was Running all over (Etherblade) City on {HT}

And Not even One person, ever got even the slightest clue, that it wasn't even a DuDe! (But an actual Grandmother!) Sporting the Ogre Character, back in (Year~1)...... ^o^' HAHAHAHAaaa!!!!!!

She, So got into it! ^v^' For the 'Few Months' that she played, B4 she fell Victim... To that Massive **** Job! that those Scumbags, did too the Oh! So Many!! Of the unfortunate Player's Accounts!!! (When those Jerks, hit like '1,000's of the accounts' in that '1 week' or so that it went on.) Its sad really, that she refused to play again after that, when so many of us also got nailed........b:surrender (She So Loved to play those male characters I designed for her, she practically played more on the 'Male Chari's' then she did on her own 'Veno & other Fem chari's' that she did herself........~_~'
  • stealthxbomber
    stealthxbomber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    boink.

I seen a Dr_House on HT server that looked spot on

I seen a SashaGray that looked very familiar, but I cant quite remember who it is they look like...
  • AirialAce - Raging Tide
    AirialAce - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    my question for today is:

will facebook connect be fixed or can i forget getting jones from now on?
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I tried to make my female seeker look like Daenerys Targaryen; my favorite character from HBO's Game of Thrones. I personally think I did a good job; now I need a dragon mini pet for her:) LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hey all b:cute

No I never tried that out although the idea isnt bad :D
    I just like it that my char looks exaclty how I want it and that without beeing a copy of someone :D Famous or not :D

I actually never ran into someone who I could recoqnize so either its really hard to do, or most ppl just make a goodlooking char or a copy of themselves or both at the same time who knows :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Frankie gonna get an ear full from the panda if Fuzzy doesn't see his faction's icon with this maint. b:infuriated

As for the question, don't know about any players made to look like celebrities, but that Kung-Fu Panda movie got their character model of Fuzzy fairly proper looking.

Don't feel bad fuzzy, I've been trying for over a year to get our guild name corrected in core connect b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lynnerose
    lynnerose Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So where is the patch b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Can we go back to day one of PWI pls
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    And as for the usual maintenance question:

Have you ever used the character creation tool to create a celebrity in PWI? If so, which one did you attempt to create, and how happy with it were you?

I made a pretty good Dolly Parton quite some time ago. Saved the preset, but it's now trapped on my other (dead) pc. I was rather proud of that piece of work, too.

Oh, just an old player returning with a new character. I actually started right after the American release.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame... We all stand precariously on the edge between darkness and light... And when we fall, we are greeted by only madness and chaos." ~Raogrimm: Galkan Talekeeper, Final Fantasy XI.
    Venomancer 100: _Wesa_ - Semi-Active - Faction Leader: Jerusalem
    Cleric 100: LilyKatt - Retired/Deleted. All storage Characters: Deleted
    On Facebook: Manny's Menagerie
  • Foxyface - Dreamweaver
    Foxyface - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i made my demon bm after heihachi mishima

2012-01-2706-20-34.jpg

xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathGhoul - Raging Tide
    DeathGhoul - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i tried my char to look like rambo, well it kinda looks like him, only skinny.b:surrender But i have the pro camo fash so it doesn't matter b:laugh
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    Zalm - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So...its almost 2 am...and I cant connect to the server? I thought main would be over by 1...
    I don't see people begging for Assassins to come save them.
    I don't see people spamming for BM or Archer buffs in Archosaur.
    I don't see people asking to be revived by Barbs, Seekers, or Psychics.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
    'Any clerics nearby that can buff me?'
    'Can you rez me? I need a rez.'
  • _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2012
    So...its almost 2 am...and I cant connect to the server? I thought main would be over by 1...

1am Pacific time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame... We all stand precariously on the edge between darkness and light... And when we fall, we are greeted by only madness and chaos." ~Raogrimm: Galkan Talekeeper, Final Fantasy XI.
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    Zalm - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    1am Pacific time.

Balls...I didnt see the announcement said PDT...ty
    I don't see people begging for Assassins to come save them.
    I don't see people spamming for BM or Archer buffs in Archosaur.
    I don't see people asking to be revived by Barbs, Seekers, or Psychics.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
    'Any clerics nearby that can buff me?'
    'Can you rez me? I need a rez.'
  • _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2012
    Balls...I didnt see the announcement said PDT...ty

You're welcome. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I think Peach Blossom Ritualist looks like Lady GaGa. I laugh every time I see it :p
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    Sneaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I made a pretty good Dolly Parton quite some time ago. Saved the preset, but it's now trapped on my other (dead) pc. I was rather proud of that piece of work, too.

Oh, just an old player returning with a new character. I actually started right after the American release.

i dont believe in dollywood but i like her just the same :)

Sneaker 104 sage sin:)
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

"Memory is the guardian of all things"

Cicero
  • Phobophile - Harshlands
    Phobophile - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    LMFAO!! Peach boss looks like lady gaga lol lol
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hey all,

We'll be having maintenance tomorrow (4-11-2012) from 9:55pm-1am. This will be a straight-up server restart, so there will be no patch for you to download.

Edit: We just received word that maintenance was being pushed back to 4-11-2012; sorry about the confusion.

And as for the usual maintenance question:

Have you ever used the character creation tool to create a celebrity in PWI? If so, which one did you attempt to create, and how happy with it were you?

<---This looks like it but i'm not that happy just with look sage bm's needs more gears to go higher but i got the looks
    file:///D:/Games/Perfect%20World%20Entertainment/Perfect%20World%20Entertainment/Perfect%20World%20International/element/screenshots/2012-04-02%2011-59-57.jpg
    Bah >.< fail
    Long ago in a distant land,I Aku the shape shifting master of gods
    unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyssus - Raging Tide
    Dyssus - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I do hope that the 'unable to put into account stash' function on the hyper exp stones obtained from those wildlife pack sales long long ago are removed. Although it's probably the developers' fault :<
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hey guys and gals,

servers should be coming up any second now. Please come on in. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Can't log in and when I do nothing happens when I select the character. A lot of other people seem to be stuck too and if they got on-line can't teleport in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Can't log in and when I do nothing happens when I select the character. A lot of other people seem to be stuck too and if they got on-line can't teleport in game.

Good, I`m not the only 1 then.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=16639501#post16639501

Wonder if it's Sanctuary only... most reports seem from there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I actually can't log out xD

Trapped in some weird horror pwi with no ppl or npcs anywhere :D
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Can't log out?!

The horror!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Everything works fine here on Heaven's Tear... Sorry to hear your server is once again having problems... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Was there no patch update with the previous maintenance? I don't see any update in cabbage patch notes, my game version is not updated, and sanctuary server is having some serious issues where people can not enter/exit places.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    No client update because it was a server update. As for what the hell's up with instances and teles...no idea.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~