This new marketing aproach and crappy sales.

Options
Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
So is there any evidence that since the orbs quit getting cheaper an got more expensive...and the packs....Is this making it better to play the game? Is this getting more people to play an spend ? Is this just getting people to resort to leaving for private servers where you don't have to spend enough money for a car to get an end game character.

I want the +11 an +12 orbs back for the same price they were last time. Plenty of time to make them "stable" ....

Definitely want the one star an 10 star 5 packs back for thier 6 month ago prices.

It is just too hard to consider spending money on a game this old if the prices aren't alot more reasonable.
Post edited by Flamespirit - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ya like we have all the numbers on a spread sheet.

i can tell from several economic indicators in the game generally when a sale fails. they have had about 3 fail sales in a row now. so be patient. the tiger/coral/ocean orb 5-packs and 1* d-orbs will all be back. don't you worry.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ...you must be new here:|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I no longer care either way. If they bring back decent priced "sales" I'll refine my gear. If not, I won't. Simple.

With the 6 month TW reset effectively removing 90% of my motivation to improve my gear, it's easy not to care one way or the other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]