edited April 2012 in Support Desk
Hay it says all the servers are online and no updates erm?b:sad
Post edited by Boozee - Lost City on

Comments

• pathologica
    pathologica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Weirdly enough the webpage lists all servers online.
    But when I check from within the launcher they all seem down/unreachable.
    What is going on?
  • tamiliya1
    tamiliya1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I have the same problem!!!b:cry
  • ORed - Dreamweaver
    ORed - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hay it says all the servers are online and no updates erm?b:sad

yeah same here but now seems to be offline b:angry after 1 houre
  • FoxyBlue - Heavens Tear
    FoxyBlue - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    all offline for me too
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    They are offline for maintenance and upgrades.
  • tatianasdemon
    tatianasdemon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    They are offline for maintenance and upgrades.
    for how long though?
  • Boozee - Lost City
    Boozee - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ok its showing there all offline now :) thanks for updating the server status so we all know what the hell is going on lolb:thanks
  • Windwake - Archosaur
    Windwake - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:embarrass Either they forgot to say maintenance tonight, or someone tripped over a cable and pulled the plug.

3 days into PWI and this happens...not very impressed here. Is this kind of thing normal? At least on the Malay servers they warn you ingame, and out of game before they shut servers down.
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It was posted for last 2 days that there would be maintenance and would last 3 hours.
  • tatianasdemon
    tatianasdemon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It was posted for last 2 days that there would be maintenance and would last 3 hours.

oh ok thanks for the info
  • beautiful0saber
    beautiful0saber Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    whew, i thought it was me... i am trying to sign on for the first time ever...(brand spanking new here) and not only did it keep telling me long in time out ( wth is that anyway?) but that it was unable ot connect to the server. O.O at least i know its not just me
  • Windwake - Raging Tide
    Windwake - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hm, must have missed that, but glad to know now.
    "PWI has an F Rating with BBB"
    This doesn't surprise me at all...but what I fiind the most hilarious is that PWI tossed the thread into "The Lower Depths." Where it really belongs is the "Shame Corner for Corrupt Businesses" sub-forum. b:shutup

Windwake, a.k.a "Captain Obvious"
    Awaaaaay! *whoosh* b:cool
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Assuming all goes according to plan they should be up in 10 min but wouldn't bet the farm on it.
  • norkamal76
    norkamal76 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    just started PWI today n its maintance ...b:sad btw ty for the info, if not i,ll be clueless why my server offline b:thanks
  • Boozee - Lost City
    Boozee - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:embarrass Either they forgot to say maintenance tonight, or someone tripped over a cable and pulled the plug.

3 days into PWI and this happens...not very impressed here. Is this kind of thing normal? At least on the Malay servers they warn you ingame, and out of game before they shut servers down.

yea it has been posted all on the forums , but this post was about that it was saying that the forums was saying all the servers was still on but could not log in , i think alot of people including my self was confused about what time it was going to update because there was so many changes in what time they was going to update
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well originally was scheduled as normal, 4/10 11pm PDT till 4/11 1am PDT. Then it was pushed back till 4/11 - 4/12 and then the 1 hour earlier reset came along later, so can see how people would get confused. As for the server status page, it rarely is accurate when it comes to actual status during maintenance. Dreamweaver is up now though.
  • allinonecom
    allinonecom Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Going on 8 hours now, and still cannot connect. Thought main. was only goin to be 3 hours, what's going on?b:angry