Problem With Skills

Options
itchibankai
itchibankai Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Support Desk
On a few of my characters skills it says i can learn the next level but when i go to tutor theres nothing there for ie my assasin cant learn the next level for gouge and for my mage i cant learn the next level of flame or fury Please Help Me.......

Also i tried messaging a gm but only can type abou 8 characters
Post edited by itchibankai on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Are you sure you're posting on the right game forum? Assassins on PW don't have a Gouge skill, nor is there a Mage class. Try posting over here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • ORed - Dreamweaver
    ORed - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    On a few of my characters skills it says i can learn the next level but when i go to tutor theres nothing there for ie my assasin cant learn the next level for gouge and for my mage i cant learn the next level of flame or fury Please Help Me.......

Also i tried messaging a gm but only can type abou 8 characters

i think u typed the wrong skills anw for some skills u need a certain lvl and ammount of spirit and coins u also need the right culty lvl for the skill do ur dam quests before posting ****
  • Boozee - Lost City
    Boozee - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i think u typed the wrong skills anw for some skills u need a certain lvl and ammount of spirit and coins u also need the right culty lvl for the skill do ur dam quests before posting ****

yes this , plus if its level 11 you need book's , if it is 59 skills such as Essential Sutra you will need to max out Wellspring Quaff to get the skill ( Example )