problems treasure hunt

deriop
deriop Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
I apologize for my english (i am writing this email through translator)
there was a problem with the quest:
some places the appearance of the chest, players are very close to each other and they are confused about where whose chest and whose boss.
and, accordingly, begin to argue who gets the reward (drop)
there exists an exact list of maps and bosses that appear there?
there is an accurate list of awards with these bosses?
or is it random each time the?
I need a GM response.
tiger08.gif
Post edited by deriop on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I have only one time seen someone else spawn a chest boss, so this must be a very rare occurence (unless you're doing it just after server reset, in which case... do it later in the day?)

You can check pwdatabase for a list of all the bosses each map can spawn and their possible drops. I don't think it gives locations though, and definitely doesn't show the maps.
    I need a GM response.

b:chuckle GMs don't give that sort of response.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • deriop
    deriop Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    If you have seen this one time, it does not mean that it is a rarity. I'm talking about this issue because it is repeated more than once.
    if I correctly translated your answer, you also can not give accurate information on the subject, as well as database.
    sorry me
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    deriop wrote: »
    I apologize for my english (i am writing this email through translator)
    there was a problem with the quest:
    some places the appearance of the chest, players are very close to each other and they are confused about where whose chest and whose boss.
    and, accordingly, begin to argue who gets the reward (drop)
    there exists an exact list of maps and bosses that appear there?
    there is an accurate list of awards with these bosses?
    or is it random each time the?
    I need a GM response.
    tiger08.gif

Ok, several people end up in the same area when doing treasure hunt, and a chest spawns. Who's chest is it? It belongs to the person that got the pop up to go with it when it spawned.

If you didn't get a popup (or rep) when the chest spawned, then its not your chest. Keep looking until you receive rep/popup, then that is the chest that belongs to you.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    If there's a whole bunch of people around Sharp Spear when you pick up your map, it probably isn't a good time to have privacy to find your chest. Go do your BH or something and do it after. Or go to a spot close to your chest location but not a spot likely to trigger it, wait until there's no one in the area, and then try to spawn it. Simple. The map will keep in your inventory or quest log indefinitely, it's only when the popup is triggered that a timer starts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga