Kambey - Momaganon
Kambey - Momaganon Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Post edited by Kambey - Momaganon on

Comments

• _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Grats , but you deserve a kick in the shins for hosting on image shack. Sooooooo many malicious pop-up ads x.x
  • ellero
    ellero Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Weeeell.. not really epic.. would be nice if u are sage..
    +20 atk levels +Maximum Physical Attack +130 or some nice stat will deal better dmg with same 5 aps.

Gz tho b:laugh b:bye
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Grats , but you deserve a kick in the shins for hosting on image shack. Sooooooo many malicious pop-up ads x.x

Use this to see it without "malicious pop-up ads".
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Kynt - Harshlands
    Kynt - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    question: doesn't increase phisical dmg status overwrites the spark atk value?
    and congrats for the double int
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Someone on DW has the same same stats on their claws, good for sage, but I'd prefer These xd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • nfgdjksnbsd
    nfgdjksnbsd Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    full r9 fist archer?

gg
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'd like it more if you didn't have enough strength to wear them.

You have full rank 9, why would you need claws? Those extra points in strength just take away from your physical attack with a bow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • XaanhaaI - Momaganon
    XaanhaaI - Momaganon Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Because people on the german server believe that claws is THE THING! but it isn't..

Btw gz on the claws Kambey b:laugh
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited April 2012

No, it doesnt
  • Kambey - Momaganon
    Kambey - Momaganon Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    For what R9 archer need claws?

Because for archer its only way to farm cash to buy that R9. Also claws makes life easier in this game.

If you think archer deal weak dmg on claws, make one and test it or use pwcalculator.
    Use 3 sparks buff and compare dmg beetwen archer and bm.
    You will be suprised.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    For what R9 archer need claws?

Because for archer its only way to farm cash to buy that R9. Also claws makes life easier in this game.

If you think archer deal weak dmg on claws, make one and test it or use pwcalculator.
    Use 3 sparks buff and compare dmg beetwen archer and bm.
    You will be suprised.

Such a shame that a properly built BM will put their damage to shame. Oh, and they get Bloodpaint too.

APS Archer is a waste unless you just really can't afford to build up a BM or a Sin to farm, if you've got money to throw around there's much better uses than making a high APS Archer.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Revenge proc does NOT do this.

Other damage bonus procs do, such as the one on the Dragonfly Assault Blades.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • TwentyThree - Dreamweaver
    TwentyThree - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Nerox's fists.

/threadb:bye
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Nerox's fists.

/threadb:bye

1 socket
    g11 attack stone
    +vit

2/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Such a shame that a properly built BM will put their damage to shame. Oh, and they get Bloodpaint too.

APS Archer is a waste unless you just really can't afford to build up a BM or a Sin to farm, if you've got money to throw around there's much better uses than making a high APS Archer.

5.0 archer is for soloing fcc and winning tiger event.

BM is good for bell and HF but the damage is a bit less than an R9 archer due to the lack of attack levels and lack of crit. The main reason to think a BM does more damage is the average archer is walking around with a crappy +4 fcc fist. Given an equal weapon R9 archer is a bit more dps but it's far behind a g15 zerk sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    5.0 archer is also for peoples killing.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    fists make pve much easier

and the frequent sparking heals enough HP for most instances to go without ticks
    unlike bow
    i like potato
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    5.0 archer is also for peoples killing.

I love you.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Troll thread? Is is he being serious about Claw Archers...
    fists make pve much easier

and the frequent sparking heals enough HP for most instances to go without ticks
    unlike bow

99% of Mob AoEs end at 32-33meters (putting sage archers out of AoE radius when attacking at max range) so no HP loss there. :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited April 2012

99% of Mob AoEs end at 32-33meters (putting sage archers out of AoE radius when attacking at max range) so no HP loss there. :P

Non-APS people still farm TT?

Lol...
    edited April 2012
    Who said anything about farming with my archer? It's purely PvP. I said that purely for the bow statement. Sins can share the same gear as an archer and be a lot more effective then a claw archer.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Non-APS people still farm TT?

Lol...

I don't see TT mentioned, pretty sure they just said PvE and bosses in instances which could be any instance, FC, TT, 99s, warsong, lunar heck could even mean fb 19s, but I'm pretty sure the point they were making is that an archer doing what it's supposed to do from range is safely out of range of bosses aoe's and so don't need to heal with pots or use sparks to heal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited April 2012

Who said anything about farming with my archer? It's purely PvP. I said that purely for the bow statement. Sins can share the same gear as an archer and be a lot more effective then a claw archer.

edited April 2012
    I still do stuff with my archer, just because its made for PvP doesn't mean I don't use it for anything else.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Aranarwa - Heavens Tear
    Aranarwa - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Only 1 scoket and only +6 and only a perfect shard..??

Hardly epic b:chuckle
    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder b:chuckle
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This is my next project after r8 plate is done so I'm 5.0 base. b:surrender
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I still do stuff with my archer, just because its made for PvP doesn't mean I don't use it for anything else.

I think you missed the point boogs was trying to make.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Good job with those claws now go Claw a crystal in TW with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Only shame I tend to see is from the many BMs and even 'sins that I out DD on bosses.

APS archer is the ultimate do-anything class, none other has such versatility. I gladly give up a smidge of bow damage for the ability to handle anything this game can throw at me. From bosses to mobs and even caster Nirvana, I can cover it all, and cover it well.