edited April 2012
    Options
    Fine then runesca.pe runesca.pe runesca.pe runesca.pe runesca.pe
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @Cytte

"99% geez how do you farm? most people I play with is 50% farming, 50% doing random **** that we like to do on PW, and I still managed to afford r8 in less than a month (with coin). It's all about that merchanting mate"

-Basically it's farming and trying to rpk with r8 vs r9 or doing tws in r8 gear vs r9, sure it's fun to an extent, unless you actually want to put up a fight and aim for that top spot. With r8 you're a nobody, a one-shot to snoozing r9 noob who can faceroll his keyboard for all he cares.

Not to mention game flow changes incredibly towards the end game, in my book it's way more fun when you can compete on level playing field than to go out and dent someone's hp by 1% only to see the person turn around and hit you for 60k.

So instead of wasting my time to merchant or farm for god knows how many days just to get remotely mediocre gear, I can get full endgame gear in 2days...

Don't get me wrong, I love pve content, farming and instances, but the problem is pwi has no pve content, so if I really wanted to get some challenging and fun pve I'd play WoW, again.

-Spend time making friends, leveling, farming, fighting and...well having fun playing the game and learning tricks to the game. Cause thats what PWI has.

And I'm making pwv sound like utopia? Tell me again what levelling did you have in mind? You mean bunch of friends paying for fc exp room? Skill level is so low that only actual fc run you'll do is (from time to time) with other experienced players making alt chars alongside yours.

Farming what? You mean doing repetitive boring instances you can do on auto-pilot, instances in which sins go auto-attack, alt-tab and watch youtube until boss dies? You mean spending hours in TT to farm endgame gear?

PWI is ANTI-FARMING game, it has absolutely nothing to do with skill nor dedication of players. WoW was a farming game, level of which fluctuated over the years, but pwi is nothing but a hole in your pocket, you can either cash shop gear or spend countless brainless hours trying to get the remotely similar gear.

PWI is boring for that simple reason, if they cared about anything but heavy cash shoppers, there would be much more active players on the server and the competition would be a lot more balanced. I don't see how is it fun for a r9+12 recast to own r8 ppl on pwi...It's virtually impossible to find good action and even TWs get boring because you're rolling factions in 5minutes.

On the topic of friends and learning - you think that doesn't happen on pwv? Geez I've already made several good friends, partially thanks to the fact that we're finally walking in the same circle in pw game.

-Or have everything handed to you on a silver platter, look for fights since most people are just idioticly trashtalking, finaly fight people that barely know the basics to whatever class they're playing, get acused of hax/ganking/being n00b because you know how to use your class/enviroment/pots decently. get bored cause there rarely challenges and the "events" are usually the same people.

PWI hands lvl100s on a silver plate as well, it has increased the number of noobs among lvl100+ players. So I wouldn't say the presence of noobs is something only pwv has. I've met way better players on pwv than 99% on pwi. 99% of pwi are noobs anyway, vast majority of r9 players are horrible, making same mistakes as some r8 noob, only problem being they can make all the mistakes they want, you won't be able to capitalize on 'em unless your gear is up to par.

With that said - pwv does indeed have some funky noobs, a breed only present there. If pwv's biggest downfall is lack of skill then that's peace of cake, competition and evolution will gradually turn it into much tougher environment to compete in than what pwi offers.

Pwv already has a number of good players, it is also taking good players from pwi and to top it off, many of the noobs are willing to learn and improve, so I don't see anything overly negative about that aspect of pwv.

The events on pwv are fun, they get your adrenaline going. There are many familiar names reappearing in those events, so what? It's a win-win, if good players appear, it's challenging; if bad players appear in those events, they'll realize they need to improve :)

and I'f it wasn't clear I was saying how the players are too easy to beat. on a server where skill supposedly matters, there isn't any (or barely any) around. I'm C teir and I know it but on PWV C felt like A teir.

Not correct. You're only 3k hp wizard I ever let run nirvanas with me because every other wiz would drop dead. So pwe-wise you're A grade. Given the fact you've learned how to use your char in pve, I'll assume you can easily master the pvp aspect as well, so let's give you B tier pvp-wise for mindset and awareness.

On pwv you probably fought random noobs and yes indeed there are countless of those, but you also probably never ran into the top dogs of the server...

In comparison, among r8s on pwi, I can name you maybe 5players per each class that fall into A category. Just because the rest fail, does that make entire pwi population suck?

Next time you come on pwv I'll hook you up with good 1v1 vendetta players I met so far and see for yourself then :)

Far as rpk goes, I criticized it already. Issues are ppl ganking you in 20v2 ratio or people teleporting/force logging away from fight. And by ganking I mean camping in sz even if it's 10v4 in their favor until they get 3alliances teleported in and just run over you :D

With the influx of HL and other pwi ppl, the overall skill level will change. I.e. pwi ppl are already teaching old vendetta ppl since many of them never played the "new pw" with genies,3rd spark.etc. whatever.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @Cytte

"99% geez how do you farm? most people I play with is 50% farming, 50% doing random **** that we like to do on PW, and I still managed to afford r8 in less than a month (with coin). It's all about that merchanting mate"

-Basically it's farming and trying to rpk with r8 vs r9 or doing tws in r8 gear vs r9, sure it's fun to an extent, unless you actually want to put up a fight and aim for that top spot. With r8 you're a nobody, a one-shot to snoozing r9 noob who can faceroll his keyboard for all he cares.

Not to mention game flow changes incredibly towards the end game, in my book it's way more fun when you can compete on level playing field than to go out and dent someone's hp by 1% only to see the person turn around and hit you for 60k.

So instead of wasting my time to merchant or farm for god knows how many days just to get remotely mediocre gear, I can get full endgame gear in 2days...

Don't get me wrong, I love pve content, farming and instances, but the problem is pwi has no pve content, so if I really wanted to get some challenging and fun pve I'd play WoW, again.

-Spend time making friends, leveling, farming, fighting and...well having fun playing the game and learning tricks to the game. Cause thats what PWI has.

And I'm making pwv sound like utopia? Tell me again what levelling did you have in mind? You mean bunch of friends paying for fc exp room? Skill level is so low that only actual fc run you'll do is (from time to time) with other experienced players making alt chars alongside yours.

Farming what? You mean doing repetitive boring instances you can do on auto-pilot, instances in which sins go auto-attack, alt-tab and watch youtube until boss dies? You mean spending hours in TT to farm endgame gear?

PWI is ANTI-FARMING game, it has absolutely nothing to do with skill nor dedication of players. WoW was a farming game, level of which fluctuated over the years, but pwi is nothing but a hole in your pocket, you can either cash shop gear or spend countless brainless hours trying to get the remotely similar gear.

PWI is boring for that simple reason, if they cared about anything but heavy cash shoppers, there would be much more active players on the server and the competition would be a lot more balanced. I don't see how is it fun for a r9+12 recast to own r8 ppl on pwi...It's virtually impossible to find good action and even TWs get boring because you're rolling factions in 5minutes.

On the topic of friends and learning - you think that doesn't happen on pwv? Geez I've already made several good friends, partially thanks to the fact that we're finally walking in the same circle in pw game.

-Or have everything handed to you on a silver platter, look for fights since most people are just idioticly trashtalking, finaly fight people that barely know the basics to whatever class they're playing, get acused of hax/ganking/being n00b because you know how to use your class/enviroment/pots decently. get bored cause there rarely challenges and the "events" are usually the same people.

PWI hands lvl100s on a silver plate as well, it has increased the number of noobs among lvl100+ players. So I wouldn't say the presence of noobs is something only pwv has. I've met way better players on pwv than 99% on pwi. 99% of pwi are noobs anyway, vast majority of r9 players are horrible, making same mistakes as some r8 noob, only problem being they can make all the mistakes they want, you won't be able to capitalize on 'em unless your gear is up to par.

With that said - pwv does indeed have some funky noobs, a breed only present there. If pwv's biggest downfall is lack of skill then that's peace of cake, competition and evolution will gradually turn it into much tougher environment to compete in than what pwi offers.

Pwv already has a number of good players, it is also taking good players from pwi and to top it off, many of the noobs are willing to learn and improve, so I don't see anything overly negative about that aspect of pwv.

The events on pwv are fun, they get your adrenaline going. There are many familiar names reappearing in those events, so what? It's a win-win, if good players appear, it's challenging; if bad players appear in those events, they'll realize they need to improve :)

and I'f it wasn't clear I was saying how the players are too easy to beat. on a server where skill supposedly matters, there isn't any (or barely any) around. I'm C teir and I know it but on PWV C felt like A teir.

Not correct. You're only 3k hp wizard I ever let run nirvanas with me because every other wiz would drop dead. So pwe-wise you're A grade. Given the fact you've learned how to use your char in pve, I'll assume you can easily master the pvp aspect as well, so let's give you B tier pvp-wise for mindset and awareness.

On pwv you probably fought random noobs and yes indeed there are countless of those, but you also probably never ran into the top dogs of the server...

In comparison, among r8s on pwi, I can name you maybe 5players per each class that fall into A category. Just because the rest fail, does that make entire pwi population suck?

Next time you come on pwv I'll hook you up with good 1v1 vendetta players I met so far and see for yourself then :)

Far as rpk goes, I criticized it already. Issues are ppl ganking you in 20v2 ratio or people teleporting/force logging away from fight. And by ganking I mean camping in sz even if it's 10v4 in their favor until they get 3alliances teleported in and just run over you :D

With the influx of HL and other pwi ppl, the overall skill level will change. I.e. pwi ppl are already teaching old vendetta ppl since many of them never played the "new pw" with genies,3rd spark.etc. whatever.
    Tl:dr
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Can u make a short resume pls im too lazy read all he write kk thx bai b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @Cytte

Some really good points, but if u used the quotes it would make it seem less like a wall of text :p
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    edited April 2012
    Options

noobs

He's overall knowledge of the class is legit.
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

And with that, There's no need for me to explain why I quit.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Go back to archo forums NOOOOB
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @Cytte

With the influx of HL and other pwi ppl, the overall skill level will change. I.e. pwi ppl are already teaching old vendetta ppl since many of them never played the "new pw" with genies,3rd spark.etc. whatever.[/QUOTE

This quote is Longb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I think you failed your quote paulrogers.
    Wanna do a OD duet with me? b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Basically PWV= PWI - practically mandatory c$, Unfair advantages left from PWE's poorly dealt with goon glitch, and the same old HL players with grudges about pking them 2 years ago etc. Resulting in this neat little collection of servers that is really good for mass pvp and organised 1v1s, Only issues I have with it is, you could run out of things to do (so dont go throwing your PWI account away), and the normal spontaneous PVP... cause for some reason the PVP culture ****ing sucks, you get 100 Barbs using arma on you and for some reason seekers trip sparking then occulting and auto attacking. Also its always a good laugh to see how these GMs that earn a fraction of what PWE earns do triple the work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I think you failed your quote paulrogers.
    Wanna do a OD duet with me? b:dirty

Yea idk lol I clicked the quote button then typed -_- maybe I backspaced one too many times but it's too late... the damage is done I'll just leave this thread and never come back b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Gtfo paulb:angry
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Gtfo paulb:angry
    PWV= be there for be a gei gegb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPPBF3HP1o4

derpaderp. Read the description.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    How many times can you vote per day? b:question
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    How many times can you vote per day? b:question

once per account, 3 times total every 4 hours.checked by IP so very abuseable
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    3 times every 4 hours per IP....very abuseable

Ok. Thats different from other servers I've played.
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Hellsarch - Harshlands
    Hellsarch - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    wow how has this thread not been closed...
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I keep asking myself that
    I <3 A lot of people
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    the very worst offenders of this thread will get 7 days ban and will be removed from rankingsb:laugh
  • FrostGlitch - Lost City
    FrostGlitch - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    charles wrote: »
    the very worst offenders of this thread will get 7 days ban and will be removed from rankingsb:laugh

Simply amazing.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Simply amazing.

your name may speak for itself.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    wow how has this thread not been closed...

It is now.
This discussion has been closed.