Am I the only one that dont spend my money on this game?

pr1sc4
pr1sc4 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Hi again,

I came back to the game 2 weeks ago and I'm impressed, I see a lot of ppl walking arround with R9, R8 recast ( b:sweat ) gears +12 ( b:shocked ), now ppl run nirvys as a job religiously every day, 3, 4, 5, 20 times ... And is kinda crazy. I remember the days when created a full squad to do some TT to get the matts for a faction member or just to hung arround with friends, now you need to link your weapon and say your aps to get one spot in squads. This is getting insane and extremely sad ...

I know what are you thinking right now ( "We say it all the time" ) but ... but ... Is too hard for me to handle it, ppl just BP+spark+wolf emblem+extreme poison+normal attack+cloud eruption and start again, i really miss the old days b:sad

Im still looking arround with a vail in my eyes seeing the old days
Post edited by pr1sc4 on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I got R8 on wizz without C$, its call farming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Many do not cashshop, and have great gears.

However, many do cashshop and have great gears.

It doesn't matter much anyways, everyone will say they farmed/merched it to avoid looking like a cashshopper, because being a cashshopper is apparently..............embarrassing these days to a portion of the player base.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    r9+11-12 on psy, 5aps +12 wep on sin, r8 recast on ep, all without CSing, my comp is on continuously for 6 days of the week though(i let it rest during maintenance).
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • _Prisca_ - Dreamweaver
    _Prisca_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yeah! I grew up my chars to 100 the old way with great gear just doing commerce in game (dont have enough time to farm a lot, just a couple of hour a day maybe :P ) and sincerely, get R9 with farming will take like mmmm 1 year farming all day? 2 years or maybe 5. I remember a good friend of mine that used 1 year farming his nirvana set and he was so proud when he gots it xD still remember his face shining.

What I said was, ppl is growing too fast, you can get a lvl 100 pj in one week, rarely know how to play their class and the team work is almost dead. Sincerely the thing I miss the most is the team work, was gorgeous
  • RandomDent - Dreamweaver
    RandomDent - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    pr1sc4 wrote: »

I came back to the game 2 weeks ago...

I remember the days when created a full squad to do some TT to get the matts for a faction member or just to hung arround with friends, now you need to link your weapon and say your aps to get one spot in squads.

People still run with friends and faction mates.

The people asking for you to link your weapon are usually advertising in world chat, and ask for link to make sure that no matter how unskilled the random player they're looking for, they will be able to make a contribution to the squad with simple auto-attack.
    See, I can hyper a nub up like the rest of yas!
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    pr1sc4 wrote: »
    now you need to link your weapon and say your aps to get one spot in squads.

Just a piece of advice. If anyone tell you to link your weapon... make sure you get them to link their weapon too. Sucks to charm burn being the +12 in a squad of +2 with clerics that heal less then pots.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It doesn't matter much anyways, everyone will say they farmed/merched it to avoid looking like a cashshopper, because being a cashshopper is apparently..............embarrassing these days to a portion of the player base.

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY. Sometimes when I see a r9 +10/12 whatever I pm them asking them how much they paid for all of it (genuinely curious). EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. "I have never CSed"

BULL EFFIN ****!

EVERY SINGLE ONE.

They must be embarrassed because they know it required damn near NO skill to get the gear lmao
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY. Sometimes when I see a r9 +10/12 whatever I pm them asking them how much they paid for all of it (genuinely curious). EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. "I have never CSed"

BULL EFFIN ****!

EVERY SINGLE ONE.

They must be embarrassed because they know it required damn near NO skill to get the gear lmao

QFT. Yeah right, c'mon at least one person admit it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Nobody has ever cash shopped pro gears in pwi, they all merch b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    People still run with friends and faction mates.

The people asking for you to link your weapon are usually advertising in world chat, and ask for link to make sure that no matter how unskilled the random player they're looking for, they will be able to make a contribution to the squad with simple auto-attack.

Good luck with a cleric unskilled with a +12 weapon, for nirvana i undertsand people want fast squad, but for bh and caster what the cleric weapon change? If he fail the weapon wont help, i can understand people dont want a squad of all TT99 weap cause that will be really long, but for the cleric that change nothing, a guy asked me my weap for a bh warsong, i told him if he was enough nab to ask a cleric his weapon for bh warsong he's prolly the one who fail.

I was in a caster yesterday all R8 with +6-7 ref, we had 2 psy in the squad and one of them was telling the other to stop using a attack (a skill which apparently is physical damage but i personnally dont know that class and their skills) and he continued to do it all the run even with the other psy saying to stop it, for people who dont know in caster nirvana boss are physical immune which mean that even a R9+12 cant deal physical damage on them, MANY clerics use razor feather telling me that do damage (LOL its like telling me plume shot do damage in caster on boss, razor feather is physical as plume shot), people are just stupid and they think a weapon is everything.

How many time i see ppl link a R8 +5-6-7 and after they enter i check and they dont have bless box and tell me a bless box do no difference on the damage...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Oh dear lord how many nublets rank8 and rank9 I've come across lately. Probably going off topic but this is in response to the above poster.

Best one I've had was a venomancer asking for advice. Apparently they had rank 9 but didn't even know about the lvl79 skills Myriad Rainbow and it seems it was their first time in Nirvana,too. Really now?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    QFT. Yeah right, c'mon at least one person admit it.

I CS'ed my R9.b:victory
    Best one I've had was a venomancer asking for advice. Apparently they had rank 9 but didn't even know about the lvl79 skills Myriad Rainbow and it seems it was their first time in Nirvana,too. Really now?
    At least they asked questions instead of just pretending they knew what they were doing.b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DavidKessler - Sanctuary
    DavidKessler - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    before you bash cash shoppers think about this for a second no game no software no any thing is free people make things to earn a living so if no one spent money on this game guess what there would be no game

ok now i admit some go way over board but hey if there so rich that they can spend 5000 dollars a month its there money to spend personal i only spend around 10 to 20 a month no more than any pay to play game would run
    So you want to dace with the devil in the pail moonlight So lets dance
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I dont bash cs'ers and I DO believe they make the game free for the rest of us. Having said that and back to the OP's question - I havent put coin into this game for prolly 18months, but at the time I did buy my herc with real bucks. I play daily but of course I cant compete gear wise with most people my level.
  • _Prisca_ - Dreamweaver
    _Prisca_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    before you bash cash shoppers think about this for a second no game no software no any thing is free people make things to earn a living so if no one spent money on this game guess what there would be no game

Well Open Source and FreeWare are doing it pretty good this days xD if not ... Ask Linus Torvalds

And is not about demonize the fact that CS or not CS, is about the speed and despair to get something forgetting the most important part of beeing in a game like this. I left the game coz it was like my job or even worst, farming and commerce to get a specific gear ( as a veno is not easy to get one spot for almost nothing ) and then realize that will not enjoy this if dont have a good gear ( R8 at least ) and with 2 hour of play by day will take so long. Well, I promised not to CS :P

hahahaha every day this game is more similar to real life :P ( OMG leave the fash in fantasy plz )
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    a guy asked me my weap for a bh warsong, i told him if he was enough nab to ask a cleric his weapon for bh warsong he's prolly the one who fail.

You obviously left your pro weapon in your bank, because you feared you would one shot the boss with it. Next time please bring it along for linking purposes, it will make everyones lives easier.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Nobody has ever cash shopped pro gears in pwi, they all merch b:cute

This is a chicken and egg situation.

Do you know, what was first:
    chicken or egg ?

Nobody can ever cash shop pro gears in pwi without cash shopers.

More, gold is rising in price, because every new R9 +12/R8 remove gold from the game and add more and more coins not supported by gold.
  • alpha777
    alpha777 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    That's why the developers thought it would be a nice idea to beef up the classes with rank 9 / rank 8 recast for thousands of dollars as well as power leveling in all forms in order to make it into a "noob" friendly game... Not newbie, "noob" friendly...

This implement breeds the most incompetent players here. It was doomed to breed fails since age of spirits expansion... Would the developers actually fix the game right? Who knows, most likely they aren't going to as it seems.
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    funny thread,

Most if not all R8 Recast, R9 and R9 recast will say they never spent a cent.

Everyone in this game farms for there gear. Its hilarious to me.

its even more funny on My server the nubs that FC Glitched to 105 and have a full

R9 +12 toon the'll say the same that they farmed everything.

LOL

but its there money. or in most cases there parents money.

admittedly i'd go r9 if i didnt have bills to pay and a family with lots of disposable income.
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Rank8 isn't that hard to get at all via farming, all I did was farm some DQs every now and then during x2 drops and did some surveys for the free zen on the side and I had more than enough for it.

But really...I actually hate it when general idiots say "if these people didn't CS all the time when we wouldn't have the servers up etc", well bloody done for figuring that out!, why is it that people seem to forget that the game was up and running totally fine pre-2009? when there was perhaps double the amount of active people playing and no pack spamming existed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • thanosqr
    thanosqr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012

I was in a caster yesterday all R8 with +6-7 ref, we had 2 psy in the squad and one of them was telling the other to stop using a attack (a skill which apparently is physical damage but i personnally dont know that class and their skills) and he continued to do it all the run even with the other psy saying to stop it, for people who dont know in caster nirvana boss are physical immune which mean that even a R9+12 cant deal physical damage on them, MANY clerics use razor feather telling me that do damage (LOL its like telling me plume shot do damage in caster on boss, razor feather is physical as plume shot), people are just stupid and they think a weapon is everything.

i guess it's soulburn; it's the only attack that "deals" physical damage. while i havent tried it in caster nirvy, i believe that it will deal damage even if the boss is physical immune; it deals damage even to bosses/mobs that are immune to ALL damage, it deals damage even if you IG, it deals damage even if you psy will. looks like it's not always obvious who is the fail char that doesnt know his class/skills.... not sure if it's worth the spark though....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I found poll "How do You make money?"

At least every 5th pay real money for game to play always.

Some people pay for game at least once.