Wow.. Hello LC

Icon - Harshlands
Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
Starting to notice like 65% of the people who were in the intial server level rush on day one are gone, alot of the cq look around still. I was Image, i guess faster changers may be the types with addictive personalities because it was like a sensory adreniline rush in the first 6months.... anyone from entourage enraged(miss you girls and guys), bloodlust, ragequit, still play?
Post edited by Icon - Harshlands on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    That 65% is more like 99%. Not many people stick around for a game they watched get beat to death.

And **** yeah those first 3-6 months were so fun. I saw someone from RQ posting on a different game's forums today and I got hit by a wall of nostalgia.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    me ur FB frandz b:laugh
    still amazed by ur 25k rep farmed
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    calvin!!!! i miss the fbs also all those late nights bromancing the fb dugeons.. the thrill of it... i might play the pw social game for awhile test a new leadership strategy came up with some ideas.. probably harshland... btw i have another cast on.. broken hand and back for gaming... last time i started pw was with a broken leg....
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    calvin!!!! i miss the fbs also all those late nights bromancing the fb dugeons.. the thrill of it... i might play the pw social game for awhile test a new leadership strategy came up with some ideas.. probably harshland... btw i have another cast on.. broken hand and back for gaming... last time i started pw was with a broken leg....

play private server yo
  • Cupac - Lost City
    Cupac - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I miss pwi :(
    alot of people ask me am i affraid of death...
    hell yea im affraid of death
    i dont wanna die yet
    alot of people think that i worship the devil..
    that i do all types of **** ****
    look i cant change the way i think..and i cant change the way i am
    so if i offended you
    GOOD coz i still dont give a ****
  • TaeWolf - Lost City
    TaeWolf - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Lol pwi isnt really a challenge its just a game where everyone can get to max lvl and can get r9, I remember when it was difficult to lvl up, when gold was at 300k, when to reach lvl 100 u needed to be pro and at lvl 80-90 u were able to pk.
    I hate this new pwi
  • Cupac - Lost City
    Cupac - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Pwi pretty much died when bounty hunter came out.
    alot of people ask me am i affraid of death...
    hell yea im affraid of death
    i dont wanna die yet
    alot of people think that i worship the devil..
    that i do all types of **** ****
    look i cant change the way i think..and i cant change the way i am
    so if i offended you
    GOOD coz i still dont give a ****
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    oh heya Image- missed you when you left LC!
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Jaytrain - Lost City
    Jaytrain - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well i guess were the only orignal players left

<
  • _RockHard_ - Lost City
    _RockHard_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    err I doubt much of the original cq is around mebbe half at best and it wasn't the top half either I remember when pandora first ran rq and blt was cq's biggest competitor on the server now its nothing like that at all in the least not in my opinion anyways the server's pvp died long ago I still know of some players that at least in my opinion would wreck some of today's r9's in TT and lunar gear's.

The games long been broke especially in a pvp since only pvp that actually exists anymore is lvling an alt and taking on some noobish frost baby 10 lvls higher than you or more and actually make the pvp a challenge and no I dun mean that okies trip spark stun auto attack = dead pvp or trip spark op ulti skill = dead pvp either thats like playing a first person shooter why not just give everyone flash bangs and shot guns and let everyone be a one shot at least then ppl would at least have to aim and not button + facedesk keyboard = win IJS pvp is dead long has been and no hope of its revival nor a competive spirit for it in this game anytime soon.