What happened to all the Psyhics

2»

Comments

• Kirila - Harshlands
    Kirila - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I absolutely wub my psychic too. When i want to kill things i jump on my psy and kill everything that comes on my path. Its a nice change from all the apsing i always do on my bm
    Characters:

Kirila Lvl 103 demon fist/axe bm
    Yakuba lvl 102 Sage Psychic
  • Psychel - Dreamweaver
    Psychel - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I absolutely wub my psychic too. When i want to kill things i jump on my psy and kill everything that comes on my path. Its a nice change from all the apsing i always do on my bm

Haha >:D Magical and Physical classes sure are different lmao
    Wow, I see you... Now you don't... isn't that trolling? b:shutup
  • Westfest - Sanctuary
    Westfest - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Well as I'm still low lvl psy cant really say that I have seen many high lvl ones in game, but what I have seen is quite a number of low lvl psychs like me in Sanctuary, so i think thy are not dead. Such a great class can't be dead just because someone is too lazy to really play it.

Psy FTW Fo Ever
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If i were a sweet what would i be?
    A hard boiled sweet, that would be me.
    Why a hard boiled sweet?
    My haven't you heard?
    They are the meanest sweets in all of the world!
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    longknife
  • Psychel - Dreamweaver
    Psychel - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ye, its either they play for a while then left it alone,... or its an alt that other ppls make... ppls seldom make psy their mains. Only after finding out psys are OP, then they start making one.
    Wow, I see you... Now you don't... isn't that trolling? b:shutup
  • Keirya - Raging Tide
    Keirya - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I wouldn't say that psychics are dead exactly, just that there are few high level ones around that actually know what they are doing. Most seem to have rerolled sins. I can even say that as I was leveling up I was constantly told: You should quit and make a sin. Nobody wants psy's in a squad. Granted this was around the start of the RT server. Lately I haven't seen any psy hate going on, but I usually duo fc's with a sin friend. I never do squad runs. I have noticed a decline in the class, but it's not as bad as the wizards. I know very very few wizards who still play.

I think the problem is that people are so used to idiots who just power level and immediately jump into fc squads that they are scared to squad with any. I leveled my psy the hard way. I did bh's every single day. I didn't fc until 80. I farmed the gear that I have (The TT parts anyway). At first I ran into psy hate and I was constantly kicked out of squads and denied runs, but I just started doing it with the faction I was in. There were times when we had to pull in random players, and they would get mad that I was in squad, but once they realized that I knew what the heck I was doing and that I didnt just go in there and spam skills like a lot of idiots, they shut up and usually did multiple runs with me.

Most of the high level psys have gotten bored I think. Nobody wants them on runs really, and the few runs that they do just start to get boring. Pk on RT isn't exactly the best so thats another thing that starts to get boring. There's only so much you can farm, merch, run at end game anyway. With any class it starts to get boring. Most people have alts. I myself have quite a few, but if it wasnt for my psy I'd have quit a long time ago.

People shouldnt sit and say a class sucks. It's not the class, it's the player. If you can't play the class, reroll till you find something that you can play. One bad player, or even a few bad players, who constantly get into squads and **** them up is enough to give the entire class a bad name. Just like real life, things are passed around by word of mouth. One person has a bad run because of a certain class, they rage about it to someone else and that sticks in the other person's mind. The good psys know that they know their class and just need to push through all the hate and say go away to the people who dont realize just what an amazing class the psy actually is. b:angry
  • Fantus - Raging Tide
    Fantus - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I was looking for a FC squad the other day along with two other psychics. Thankfully a lvl 97 psychic took the lead and invited me and then proceeded to do all the pulls lol. People in the squad were blown away and bragging that they should squad with more psychics. I think alot of people just don't understand the class. You have to put alot of effort and study if you want to play a psychic well and alot of people don't want to make the effort.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I think alot of people just don't understand the class.

delta bh: "do you have any aoe like seeker/wiz/arch?"
    at least i got invited when i said that i can chain my aoes b:avoid

one would think that after a year people would have finally found out that psys can aoe but I guess seekers made it worse.

meh, stone smasher > psy will > aq.cannon > earth vector > bolexpel > .. > wave done
    and let teh seeker spinningb:cute (i still like my seeker's vortex though)

but yeah, i think that i'll roll a sin soon. or a bm. there is just so many instances I could do (without feeling that i'm just tagging along with my friends)
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Blood_Junky - Harshlands
    Blood_Junky - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    personal rant time

and to top it off everyone is getting our signature stat of SOULFORCEb:angryb:angryb:angry,

thisb:surrender
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Meanwhile, back in Harshlands---

16465350.jpg
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q