o3o Whoops....

2»

Comments

• Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Someone is upset.

hmmm there is a word i am thinking of, which meaning is so very similuar...

whats the word i am looking for...Radiant? no i dont think that is it....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    hmmm there is a word i am thinking of, which meaning is so very similuar...

whats the word i am looking for...Radiant? no i dont think that is it....b:surrender

oooh, it certainly rhymes with Radiant I'm sure b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Here I was trying to say hi since I'd been gone for a few weeks and was coming back for the friends that DO care. If you dont? WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE!? Move along.

So does it mean that if your friends didn't post here, they don't care?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So does it mean that if your friends didn't post here, they don't care?

on the contrary. My friends aren't idiots, they know posting here results in irrelevant dramatics and want no part in it. The ones who DO post here are the ones I question. :)

And I'm not angry or upset, just mildly irritated. Its a common trend in this forum to turn EVERYTHING into something else. Gorg comes back to say hi? Conversation about sandwhiches. I come back to say hi? You talk about Kiyoshi's narcissism. Its rather annoying actually. Can't this forum have at least one non Anne-chat conversation UNRELATED to any faction or group? I mean come on people, there's got to be more to you than this game. -_-
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I see no reason to keep this topic up and running.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.