my end game build on EP

Options
13»

Comments

• AngelicNymph - Heavens Tear
    AngelicNymph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well its true he should reroll his ep. Revive shouldnt cost the cleric a damn coin besides the cost to learn it. Why you might ask? What does it do to benefit the cleric? not a DAMN THING. Cleric dies and we lose all of our exp unless we have guardian scrolls or demon mystic balls.
    People should either A. Lower the damn price of revive to like 5mil or use guardian scrolls and quit ******** when clerics dont have level 11 res. /end rant.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ok so I just have to show you what an actually decent build looks like and note, even with the phys def shards and the JoSD (which i got when DoT's where 3 mil a pop and DoD's 7-9) the cost to make this are about the same as your full nirvana HA

http://pwcalc.com/58c72560caabeb0e

That's my end game gear, yes I know not r8 or r9 (I've had that tt100 for a long time and the Lunar Gear even longer) b:chuckle But you know what it works, I don't get 1 shotted I survive sins popping out of stealth double sparked trying to gank me and with almost 550 magic I hit pretty hard myself, though I too elected to go slow on channeling, pots and genie help me out with that when needed but usually I do just fine. Hardest things for me to kill, ummm duh anything r9 and high vit barbs everything else just depends on my skill vs the other persons skill. I win some I lose some pretty sure I've won more than I've lost and that's what makes the game fun to play.

As I've said before if you want to make that HA build go ahead, just note that it is more costly than you think it is (full nirvana ain't cheap, and if you say it's all farmed slap yourself cause anything you can farm you can sell and use the coin for cheaper better things)

As I was saying if you want HA go for it, but don't pretend it's pro, my gear is decent just decent but at least its what a cleric should have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Cleric dies and we lose all of our exp unless we have guardian scrolls or demon mystic balls.

Get the morai luminance skill. Passive blessing and you will never again lose any exp.

And seriously, I didn't get my demon rez for myself. Yes it put a hole of 16mil into my pocket. But that's the least I can do being a good cleric. Assure that the people I run with get the best service if **** happens. Noone likes to lose experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ok let talk last time i am making a heavy armor ep i think you get this so far

i dont need extra channeling i long time known that channeling will suck and i am fine with it.

ok aboyt the shard is cos i am not gona go fash mode i am proud of heavy ep and normal shard look odd with eletricity.

and i am not gona get deff shard wish cost 40++++ milj for each

i want something that look nice in my armor and helps what i would lack.

i am also trying to get my mag stats to 400 and orment wish you call fail do it

most pk is from r8 players not r9 as the r9 is still few players compare to the regular nv sins who pk just about anybody.

now plz show me the build you was talking about wish might be good for pvp

Too lazy to respond to things that I've already addressed. Go look at my previous posts and re-read them.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i dont need extra channeling i long time known that channeling will suck and i am fine with it.

I lol'd.

Yeah, extra channeling for a cleric really sucks.

b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i am going heavy cos it take me away from the mold of what you expect

remember as you shard yourself garnet shard i could shard deff stones

and i am doing it anyways i am doing it for the fun of it i never said it was best
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Get the morai luminance skill. Passive blessing and you will never again lose any exp.

And seriously, I didn't get my demon rez for myself. Yes it put a hole of 16mil into my pocket. But that's the least I can do being a good cleric. Assure that the people I run with get the best service if **** happens. Noone likes to lose experience.
    If people really care about their experience, they'll carry Guardian Scrolls.b:chuckle

My main carries 40+ of those at all times. I don't give two squats what level revive any cleric has because I make sure my exp is safeguarded.

My other cleric does have demon revive, but it's been used less than a handful of times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    People dont loose so much exp with lvl 10 ress, if you are a good cleric you will keep your squad alive without need ress every 2 minutes, i have ress 11 just cause i wanted all demon skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    smiles if i could just to show how nice a ep i am i would hade my rez de lved to lv one

bad name of what EP lol plz in this greedy game where ppl make fish and think i am sure some other jerk will make a dumb *** ep while i benefit as a dd and farm and **** the rest in solo most things duo nv make ziljion coins.

ya i will worry about not destroying my rep of cleric

this game fit the greedy lol my advice play your own game dont mind other and you will do fine.

honor moral and wanting to be a nice ep wha really in what game are you playing cos it sure dont fit pwi i knowb:surrender
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Sapphires are white glow, ijs. And that is one damn expensive 'fun build'. Not to mention it sucks.

Yes because the standard r9 mold is cheap too... I find it a bit childish to say that something "sucks" without stating any reasons. The people that know me will vouch that my build is far from fail but I will also be the first to admit that it is a long long way from being efficient.

It is after all just a game, if someone choses to do something out of the norm good for them b:kiss
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yes because the standard r9 mold is cheap too... I find it a bit childish to say that something "sucks" without stating any reasons. The people that know me will vouch that my build is far from fail but I will also be the first to admit that it is a long long way from being efficient.

It is after all just a game, if someone choses to do something out of the norm good for them b:kiss

smash could i merry you b:dirty and let make heavy ep shildren ( god you know what i mean)

i dont hate r9 mold i just think its very simpel minded its all in one big expensive package.

i alredy hade my share and i am not gona do it again
  • God_Exiler - Sanctuary
    God_Exiler - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i only read to the 5th page and all i have to say is what is the point of posting a fail build if you are only gonna be close-minded and doing it for "fun" and not to take advice from others.

if u are going to do it just do it. thats like me posting a build on an AA sin for the lolz but not taking advice on what would make me survive more lol

personally i don't know much about clerics but from the first few builds I saw, they won't work unless you are rich and plan to go heavier. also i don't see the logic of going +12 (in some builds) but you don't wanna spend money on non-fail orns o.O
    No
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Either your server sucks balls or you're high on something. Level 11 revive sells for 25mil here.

And please, reroll. That attitude is a disgrace to all good clerics.

TBH, losing experience does NOT matter as much as it did back in 2009.

Did you play then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    TBH, losing experience does NOT matter as much as it did back in 2009.

Did you play then?

i sure did and i miss those old times but we are talking about this pwi not the old one
    where xp is practically handed to you.

beside there should be a small lose of dying what would be the point otherwise.

since i made ep many time i never complained unless it killed halv my xp on a pure build ep that hurted a lot.

otherwise its get up and rez your party its your job but a lv11 res is totally dumb

if i did not have a guardian scrolll and i managed other could to.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i only read to the 5th page and all i have to say is what is the point of posting a fail build if you are only gonna be close-minded and doing it for "fun" and not to take advice from others.

if u are going to do it just do it. thats like me posting a build on an AA sin for the lolz but not taking advice on what would make me survive more lol

personally i don't know much about clerics but from the first few builds I saw, they won't work unless you are rich and plan to go heavier. also i don't see the logic of going +12 (in some builds) but you don't wanna spend money on non-fail orns o.O

i do when i see they do work on heavy gear as some do not and goes and show robe with garnets.

i will keep going that way and it might change but based on gems i dubt i will wana shard them with those expensive gems

citrune gem lv11 is not that high cost in lost city but few in between
    compare to saphire

just cos some ppl love deff lv i dont need to agree on them in fact i think attack and deff lv are really bad for the game.

saphire lv11 cost around 15milj

1deff lv stone cost around 40 milj

vit stone 40 milj

garnet cost 40 milj

2deff lv gems cost around 100 milj

well around those are the prices
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Yes, r9 is expensive too. But at least it's effective. His build isn't. Hell, my cleric got in decent TT90 got the same magic attack.

It's just idiotic to go HA in the first place, then shard for magic defense. With that money you might as well get r9 and shard with garnets or defense. That at least wouldn't cripple your magic.

And yes, I played in 2009. Yes, people who really care about their experience will carry scrolls.
    But what is a cleric if not a support class? Level 11 revive is an awesome skill and it saddens me to see so many clerics run around with decent r8 but not even have half of their skills at demon/sage.

Maybe I'm a very 'nice' cleric and care more than others about my team. No clue but for me it's important to do my best supporting my squad.
    Yes, there will be reckless idiots who make you wish you had kept your revive at level 1. But that's the exception. If I assumed that everyone plays like it, I wouldn't be a cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yes, r9 is expensive too. But at least it's effective. His build isn't. Hell, my cleric got in decent TT90 got the same magic attack.

It's just idiotic to go HA in the first place, then shard for magic defense. With that money you might as well get r9 and shard with garnets or defense. That at least wouldn't cripple your magic.

And yes, I played in 2009. Yes, people who really care about their experience will carry scrolls.
    But what is a cleric if not a support class? Level 11 revive is an awesome skill and it saddens me to see so many clerics run around with decent r8 but not even have half of their skills at demon/sage.

Maybe I'm a very 'nice' cleric and care more than others about my team. No clue but for me it's important to do my best supporting my squad.
    Yes, there will be reckless idiots who make you wish you had kept your revive at level 1. But that's the exception. If I assumed that everyone plays like it, I wouldn't be a cleric.

well good for you and good for you if you like ur robe normal ep i also enjoy myself in heavy.

ppl like you love to attack ppl like me who wana be different so i goten so used to it i put a guard around myself wish make myself ignore obvius trolls.

glad you like ur r9 for me i dont cos ppl bug me more and there is no mind in a set wish is made alredy for you.

i am not saying it is the best but i am not playing to be the best cos i wouldent be ep if i was.

i would be sin cos its the best class to play

easy mode all the time.

anyways i don thave much more to say b:kiss kiss for the obvius troll and hater
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You sound like an alt of Brillance... lol

Anyway, keep on ignoring all logic. I'm sure you will have fun with your attitude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Go reroll a BM and shut the **** up

also I bought lvl 11 res because there's so many high-horse people on HL that will refuse a lvl 10 res when they die and I'm not willing to wait 10 minutes for their buddy cleric that has 11 to come.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options

also I bought lvl 11 res because there's so many high-horse people on HL that will refuse a lvl 10 res when they die and I'm not willing to wait 10 minutes for their buddy cleric that has 11 to come.

and i would care for ur advice why b:bye
    edited April 2012
    Options

LOL i never saw someone on HL asking for cleric lvl11 ress for squad people, on HL ppl ask weapon that's it, they think cleric R8-R9 are better, they still just didnt understand that a weapon doesnt mean ppl are skilled, i see way much more better cleric TT99 than R8-R9. If i had lvl10 ress and someone in my squad dont want ill tell him to go back to town if he's not happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2012
    Options
    Oh and btw to all pro cleric here speaking about ress lvl11 no exp loose blabla res lvl11 both sage demon have something special, sage more long range ress (40 meters) and demon its the chan (3 sec chan), im a TW cleric and trust me im happy for myself to have demon ress, so much more fast, on my sage cleric i have time fall asleep before ress one person, that make a huge difference and so do sage have the advantage that u dont need be close to ress which in TW can totally save ur own life, its not just about exp loose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    But what is a cleric if not a support class?
    It's a metal mage with funky wing things on its head. Duh!
    Level 11 revive is an awesome skill and it saddens me to see so many clerics run around with decent r8 but not even have half of their skills at demon/sage.

The main reason I wanted demon rez on my other cleric was because at the time I thought that endgame PVE encounters would be challenging (trololol) and require me to be quick on my feet, and demon rez would allow me to get dead people up/back in the fight faster (the no exp loss for them was just a bonus).

I've been a healer in every single MMO I've played, but I have to say that this game is the one where I found healing to be the least challenging/rewarding. Every time I got ready to do a new instance, I found myself anxious and worried I wouldn't be able to keep my squad alive. And every time, I ended up finishing the instance, going "That was it?!?!"

I think it would be really cool if they revamped BB and instead of having it put you in a bubble and unable to do anything, make it sort of the opposite of metal mage mode. Have it so when that "aura" is turned on, you still get the damage reduction effect of BB, but make it so the cleric cannot cast any offensive spells while that aura is active. That way the cleric could actually be active and able to cast IH/purify/etc. It'll never happen, but it would be nice.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It's a metal mage with funky wing things on its head. Duh!

The main reason I wanted demon rez on my other cleric was because at the time I thought that endgame PVE encounters would be challenging (trololol) and require me to be quick on my feet, and demon rez would allow me to get dead people up/back in the fight faster (the no exp loss for them was just a bonus).

I've been a healer in every single MMO I've played, but I have to say that this game is the one where I found healing to be the least challenging/rewarding. Every time I got ready to do a new instance, I found myself anxious and worried I wouldn't be able to keep my squad alive. And every time, I ended up finishing the instance, going "That was it?!?!"

I can agree with you somewhat there, in the old days of this game (before rank gear made every monkey and it's uncle overpowered) with rainbow squads, i.e. barb/bm tanking with dd's actually supporting and NOT trying to steal agro because if they did they might die being a cleric was sometimes very hard sometimes a peice of cake depended alot on how well the squad communicated.

Now with fish and bp and rank gear out the waazoo I rarely have to heal anyone in a bh squad (other than just BBing in warsong or lunar) I think the only times I actually have to do anything is when there is no sin in squad for BP lol, but that doesn't happen very often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I can agree with you somewhat there, in the old days of this game (before rank gear made every monkey and it's uncle overpowered) with rainbow squads, i.e. barb/bm tanking with dd's actually supporting and NOT trying to steal agro because if they did they might die being a cleric was sometimes very hard sometimes a peice of cake depended alot on how well the squad communicated.

Now with fish and bp and rank gear out the waazoo I rarely have to heal anyone in a bh squad (other than just BBing in warsong or lunar) I think the only times I actually have to do anything is when there is no sin in squad for BP lol, but that doesn't happen very often.

I dunno on ur server but the fish on HL are pretty weak, they can solo a boss but cannot solo a mob and im serious, if i dont heal at the mob the sin die. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2012
    Options
    I must say there are some sins like that on my server so fail you look at them funny and they die. And you know what when I am in squads with them they are always the ones rushing ahead of everyone else wanting to hit the mobs first and hold agro *facepalm* but I just let them die. You want to rush ahead of the group go ahead if you get out of range of me you die. I'm a pretty speedy cleric too 5.2 m/s (I used to have a second set of gears for more speed think I could once get 5.7 but gave up on that kept forgetting to switch back for the action lol)

I don't really mind having people that are fail in a squad most of the time cause I understand they won't get better unless they do things and everyone needs their bhs. So if they are fail and die then I rez them and keep going I don't kick them or harrass them for being fail (well most of the time, if they are an idiot blaming others for their failness sometimes I do)

Most of the time anymore for abaddon and SoT bhs I just load my sin set my cleric on follow and do it for both of them at once lol, I usually invite a few friends along too if they need it. Haven't really been doing many random squads on my 100+ toons. But on my 80s-90s don't have much choice, but then the ones actually doing things at that lvl range are either totally fail or don't powerlvl and know how to play lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2012
    Options
    I must say there are some sins like that on my server so fail you look at them funny and they die. And you know what when I am in squads with them they are always the ones rushing ahead of everyone else wanting to hit the mobs first and hold agro *facepalm* but I just let them die. You want to rush ahead of the group go ahead if you get out of range of me you die. I'm a pretty speedy cleric too 5.2 m/s (I used to have a second set of gears for more speed think I could once get 5.7 but gave up on that kept forgetting to switch back for the action lol)

I don't really mind having people that are fail in a squad most of the time cause I understand they won't get better unless they do things and everyone needs their bhs. So if they are fail and die then I rez them and keep going I don't kick them or harrass them for being fail (well most of the time, if they are an idiot blaming others for their failness sometimes I do)

Tbh i dont take sin in all bh squad i make, in abba i dont take sin, 99% of them enter the cave and say ''ill go wait at boss''... stealth dont mean they cannot help to clear, in warsong snake i laught cause 9/10 of the time the sin die and people continue kill boss and the sin dont get it and the funny thing about it is as cleric i cant do nothing im in BB so the sin cannot blame me for dead boss XD, they want so much aggro but cannot handle it, in Sot 7/9 of the time i need go ress them back cause they cant solo the guard, i way much more prefer BM they can be APS also but at least they can survive and DG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]