Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Troll Alert
    Spotted in post #2.
    Go read a book.

Lol, TT70, then TT80, then TT90 (the purge pole path).

Alot of people used to pickup the Lunar pole at level 95 with zerk because it could 1 shot mages/archers as they kited. It was known as the "mage killer". After the rep sale the R8 pole (or axe, using Drake's Ray) hit almost as hard with a regular attack as a lunar pole procing a zerk so it kind of disappeared.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • stealthxbomber
    stealthxbomber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    51ish legendary pole, then TT80 stun pole, sold it, finally went monarch spear path.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Dont believe asemthetard. I guess ill stick with my oht pole and buy monarch spear at 99
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Wait so...does R8 still only give you one kind of weapon?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yes, and the decision cannot be changed.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    So if you pick the sword hurdurr will put an arrow in your eye. after all he grew up in district 12 and had to shoots squirrels to live.
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ☆Monarch Spear (TT99/Soul Shatter: Has a chance to dispel opponent's positive buffs.) for purge or ☆☆Glaive of the King: Eon (rank 8 recast / Spirit Blackhole: Has a higher chance to dispel target's positive effect.) for purge.

And you can get zerk poleblade ☆Dance of Universe (Lunar / Sacrificial Strike: Has a chance to inflict double damage at the cost of losing 5% HP. ) or ☆☆Cyan Massacre (1st cast NV).

I have only Monarch Spear and I'm fine at the moment. Maybe some day I'll try to get r8 racast with better purge addion...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i used the massive champion
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I just grabbed the Legendary one with +2 range. 20m on Farstrike makes it useful for killing harpies and such in FCC, or for pulling even.

But, I'm probably gonna make a Zerk TT90G pole eventually, just so i can be 'cool' and have all 4 TT90G zerk weapons.

I was gonna do a pole path to end up with a purge pole, but I got sidetracked and now have the TT80 pole required for TT90G. I might end up selling it and just doing a Nirvana pole later.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I just grabbed the Legendary one with +2 range. 20m on Farstrike makes it useful for killing harpies and such in FCC, or for pulling even.

Pretty sure the +2 range affects only basic melee attacks, not skills. Skill range is unaffected and Farstrike is maxed at 16m or 18m if demon.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Pretty sure the +2 range affects only basic melee attacks, not skills. Skill range is unaffected and Farstrike is maxed at 16m or 18m if demon.

100% correct as usual Saku, I've tested this myself. I was hoping it would stack with Farstrike.

It is a GOOD pole till 99 however in terms of base damage. Selling them is a pain though, as I STILL have mine.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5