Sorry but i need advice

Options
Siilenze_ - Dreamweaver
Siilenze_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Seeker
Hey guys, im so sorry for so many posts about seeker but its cus this is the farthest level i've gotten.
so anyways i was wondering on my build. im currently approaching 50 vit only about 2 or 3 points away. I was thinking of capping vit at 50 and do 5 str 5 dex or 6 str 4 dex.. I wanted to know if that is fine.. will i be too squishy or what.. should i continue 5 str 3 dex 2 vit or cap vit at 50 thank you! b:bye
Post edited by Siilenze_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• LDooMl - Harshlands
    LDooMl - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    get a re stat scroll or re roll your seeker and do 4 str 1 dex every even level and 3 str 2 dex every odd lvl till 160 dex then put the rest into str. Idk why people dont get it yet seeker ares DPH DDs. Heavy Armour casters and to maximize killing power you need as much strength as possible.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    That's something you'll have to decide for yourself ;) what suits your playstyle best :)

I personally never capped my vit(I keep it same as my lvl) partially because I don't have the coin to refine my gear damn high. And also because I just love having a lot of hp b:avoid
    If you take a vit build, you won't have to refine your gear as high to get higher hp, you do however gimp your damage. And bloodpaint won't heal as much xD

Some people(like LDooMl apparently) love the pure str. build. It won't give you as much hp, but you'll hit a lot harder. In order to keep your hp high, you'll need better refines. The good thing is, bloodpaint heals you for more, since you hit for more. :)

What you're going with currently looks good. If you feel the need for more vit, just add it. If you want to hit harder, just add str.

It's 3dex, and 5 str every 2 lvls. That leaves you with 2 points, to spend however you like ;) So just drop them into str or vit as you feel suits your playstyle ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bennymars
    bennymars Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    get a re stat scroll or re roll your seeker and do 4 str 1 dex every even level and 3 str 2 dex every odd lvl till 160 dex then put the rest into str. Idk why people dont get it yet seeker ares DPH DDs. Heavy Armour casters and to maximize killing power you need as much strength as possible.
    \

i agree with this. ^_^.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I agree with Hazumi, then again we're on a pve server.

Since my seeker primarily runs in squads I have other people to do the damage for me. My job in squads are pulling and support. I'd don't want the cleric to have to heal me while a higher dd tanks the boss.

So I went heavy vit (around 100 at level 100). We get the second most hp per vit point (17) and our hp goes farther because of our defense levels. My damage is more weapon based than strength based, but that doesn't matter. My skills multiply my weapon damage, not my base damage and we're skill spammers so we get less than the average melee by adding to strength.

I can see strength build being useful in pvp, or with high refines, but for most of us vit is probably more fitting. I say this after I have a 3 base vit cleric, bm, psy, mystic, wizard, veno, sin, archer. My barb has only 65 vit. My seeker has 100 because I think its more useful to have high vit on my seeker than any other class. Someday I do plan on restating all of it into strength on both my barb and seeker but I'm in no rush.

So I did 1vit/3str/1dex even and 1vit/2str/2dex odd. For you, I think your plan works well. I'd cap vit at 53 because when you restat its a 50 point reset note.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory