Which server to chose

Options
xshadowmelodyx
xshadowmelodyx Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
so Hiya PWI Players , i need your help., well I'm new to this game though I've been playing alot of forsaken world, decided for a change in game. though the problem is I'm kinda stuck on what server to chose. I'm don't really Mind PVP or PvE , so I'm wondering which has a good player base.
Post edited by xshadowmelodyx on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    so Hiya PWI Players , i need your help., well I'm new to this game though I've been playing alot of forsaken world, decided for a change in game. though the problem is I'm kinda stuck on what server to chose. I'm don't really Mind PVP or PvE , so I'm wondering which has a good player base.

Harsland is the best!!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • miausong
    miausong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I really like the players on Sanctuary for Pve Harshlands is Pvp and they have and ok playerbase. Raging tides people troll on there. But it can be very fun. Heavens tear people are legit but people get **** there more. XD and yeh lol
  • HoloOvYoitsu - Raging Tide
    HoloOvYoitsu - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Let me help you. Once you hit level 30 in any PvP server its game over you cant level any higher because when you try to you will be PKed by level 80-90s they are so pro arnt they, able to get red names Pking low levels. Now as for PvE servers you wont be Pked unless you want to be my current server is rageing tides and the only problem I have with it is it seems a little dead. World chat is active but in the low levels I rarely see anyone.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Let me help you. Once you hit level 30 in any PvP server its game over you cant level any higher because when you try to you will be PKed by level 80-90s they are so pro arnt they, able to get red names Pking low levels. Now as for PvE servers you wont be Pked unless you want to be my current server is rageing tides and the only problem I have with it is it seems a little dead. World chat is active but in the low levels I rarely see anyone.

I did my wizz couple month ago on PvP server (Harsland) and got no problem to lvl 1-100, and i didnt power lvl with FC i did quests and stuff cause i didnt wanted fail like the people who power lvl buying FC but have no clue what their skills do, majority of mobs for low lvl quests are able to be found out of hot PvP spot, people normally PvP in the same spot West gate, Silver Pool, guild base quest area, some at Hidden Orchid and Orchid temple and now in Morai but Morai is 95+ anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • mehande
    mehande Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    from pve servers most active one is dreamweaver, if u r european then go for german server.
    not sure about pvp servers tho
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ive enjoyed my time on dreamweaver more than the time on my old server (and still do)

i was about to switch over to Lost City to have PVP a while ago
    but stopped that
    i like the people i have here to much :3

even tho i have to confess, i have no idea how the low lvl area is, people wise
    all my alts are power lvled and i pretty much play with the same people most of the time since my guild and friend-list are very active
    i like potato