What does your sins name mean??

Lysiena - Dreamweaver
Lysiena - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Assassin
Just a fun thread to post what your assassins name means. I looked to see if there was one already, but couldn't find one. So if one already exists I'm sorry.

To be fair I'll start. my sin is named Seirina which happens to mean siren in Greek, but really it was just the only spelling of Syrena that wasn't taken. I wanted Syrena because she is a mermaid in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and I love Pirates of the Caribbean and assassins turn into mermaid things in the water.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Avatar is glitched again. b:bored
Post edited by Lysiena - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Mine's Skai because that was part of the internet name my sister thought up for me about 10 years ago. So I guess a small background story would be fun for some of you to read.

I was really young, and back then I was a bookworm, as was my sister. So she made us bookmarks by drawing a chibi anime/game looking character (I guess a mix between .**** and Final Fantasy), and gave them names. And she named mine Skaiyo. Since I'm really close to my sister, I loved that bookmark.

Over time I used Skaiyo online for a bit, but then I started to not like the -yo part, so I took that off, and was left with Skai. And since then I've been using that for anything online-related.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Mystx - Heavens Tear
    Mystx - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Oceassin

assassin in the ocean (Oce(a$$)in)
    or **** in the ocean

hehe
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Motionless
    dunno, just thought id make an Oxymoron of the basic aps nature/use a sin is most used for, which is just plain ironic at 4-5aps. b:chuckle
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ShadowStromX

Shadows is the natural habitat of assassin, they lurk there and strike before they can be seen

Storms can bring huge amounts of disaster , and it is just the power of nature , no weapons or human interference
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    StabFapFap

Umm, the joke is I awesomely stab then I fapfap at the awesomeness of the stabbing.

When I aps on my bm in skype calls I'll sometime say "PowPowPowPowPow..." under my breathe. As I played my first sin they teased me that it should be "StabStabStabStab..." and there were the jokes that when I **** do I say "FapFapFapFapFap..."? So when I was coming up with the name and mentioned StabFapFap people started to laugh in the call so I picked it.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Myrakou - Sanctuary
    Myrakou - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Myrakou.

My clerics name is Myralis. And by the time I made my sin, most people were calling me Myra. So yea, take that, mix your venos last letters 'ou' in somehow and voila... xD

That's my only two chars named Myra though xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Mine's Skai because that was part of the internet name my sister thought up for me about 10 years ago. So I guess a small background story would be fun for some of you to read.

I was really young, and back then I was a bookworm, as was my sister. So she made us bookmarks by drawing a chibi anime/game looking character (I guess a mix between .**** and Final Fantasy), and gave them names. And she named mine Skaiyo. Since I'm really close to my sister, I loved that bookmark.

Over time I used Skaiyo online for a bit, but then I started to not like the -yo part, so I took that off, and was left with Skai. And since then I've been using that for anything online-related.

But ... but the Japanese would pronounce it as "Sukaiyo"!b:cry Which sounds like "Sukai, yo!" which isn't even funny! b:cry

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Hahah Olbaze, oh you.
  • Islashyou - Dreamweaver
    Islashyou - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    mine's pretty self explanatory :3
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    AXUsin

Just means an Auxiliary character. My alt :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    a character from my favorite book.

umasi.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Naivety. Because go look up the definitions. Shes adorable :3

I would've used the french spelling but you know, PWI hates accented letters.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Shizukanashi - Dreamweaver
    Shizukanashi - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Shizukanashi - Quiet death.

Thought it would fit pretty well for a stealthy assassin.
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Just a fun thread to post what your assassins name means. I looked to see if there was one already, but couldn't find one. So if one already exists i'm sorry.

To be fair I'll start. my sin is named Seirina which happens to mean siren in greek, but really it was just the only spelling of Syrena that wasnt taken. I wanted Syrena because i love Pirates of the Caribbean and assassins turn into mermaid looking things in the water.

My name should be self explanatory....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    so are you 5 aps?
  • Ruriii - Sanctuary
    Ruriii - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well, first my name was just random I thought it sounded cool, then I googled it and found out Ruri is a Japanese girls name meaning lapis lazuli b:sad
  • BlueAmbition - Lost City
    BlueAmbition - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2012

That was very sweet of you Skai :')

Mine is BlueAmbition as a parody of Blond Ambition. A world tour performed by Madonna (my fav singer, my goddess on earth , my queen, my everything). As I like the colour Blue and I love Madonna. Well. Let's put that name (?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, I'm a yuri fangirl. Bellatrix Lestrange gives me all these sexy feels...
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Thanks! And that's interesting to hear.

I'm not a big fan of Madonna though.
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Pretty obvious, i am gettign buffs even when i dun need them b:cute
  • Lysiena - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Pretty obvious, i am gettign buffs even when i dun need them b:cute

^^ Pure genius lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nefashu - Dreamweaver
    Nefashu - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Dunno what my name means.

When i was creating the toon i reached into my Magic: The Gathering card box without looking and pulled out a zombie mutant card called Nefashu. b:cute At least my character looks better than the card. >.>
  • Lysiena - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Dunno what my name means.

When i was creating the toon i reached into my Magic: The Gathering card box without looking and pulled out a zombie mutant card called Nefashu. b:cute At least my character looks better than the card. >.>

Google has failed me once again. It came up with no meaning for the word, thus I conclude it was made up for Magic: The Gathering. It does not appear to be based off of any known word or have any Latin roots. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Factionmate and friend from 2+ years ago used to say this when someone asked him to do something he really wasn't interested in doing - "Yea, I'm not feelin' it." So when fishies came out, I made this lvl 1 toon and parked it @ the land we used to enter TW from, just to pull his chain.

Later, when he decided to lvl up a sin, I ran mine up with him. He's gone on to Rift, and I made mine sage because I wanted sage BP for my barb to farm with. Now I use my barb for buffs so I can farm on the sin ;)

I have an all-class bunny named YourPain, and an all-class squirrel named InDaNutz.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    A twist on both typhoon and Typhon.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    Sneaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    pretty much speaks for itself

i really wanted Sneakher coz im a female but in my haste i forgot the h b:cute
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

"Memory is the guardian of all things"

Cicero
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    Ambisagrus - Lost City Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well idk if I have my sin's icon on or not but...

Basically my sin is named HotBanana. I named it that after a conversation almost over a year ago occurred in vent where we were deciding on nicknames for people. Somehow we got into stripper nicknames and thus HotBanana was born after my friend uttered it when making a joke about male strippers XD.

Sadly I need to get a makeover scroll and put his hair back to banana yellow after I turned it back to see if it looked any better with the hair fash.
    Going for on sin: pwcalc.com/d916f4e82a02e4dd

Currently saved: 0

Total cost: 5 bil

My time: Lulz.
  • Nightstalk - Raging Tide
    Nightstalk - Raging Tide Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    mines quite obvious. I was surprised it wasn't taken when I first made the char.
    10x R9 Sage Sin Active
    9x Demon Cleric Active
    9x Sage Psy Active
    8x Mystic Active
    9x Demon BM Active
    8x Seeker Active
    Been around awhile but never really play that long to get anywhere.b:victory
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    Zalm - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Sandayu is my sin. Momochi Sandayu, also known as Momochi Tamba, was one of the Iga Sandaijonin (The Iga Ninja Big Three), and was said to have been the teacher of Hanzo Hattori and the notorious ninja bandit, Ishikawa Goemon. It is said he was a master of the art of Hensojutsu, and thus he became feared for his ability to "change his form" when it came to engaging enemies. He is thought by some to have been Fujibayashi Nagato.
    I don't see people begging for Assassins to come save them.
    I don't see people spamming for BM or Archer buffs in Archosaur.
    I don't see people asking to be revived by Barbs, Seekers, or Psychics.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
    'Any clerics nearby that can buff me?'
    'Can you rez me? I need a rez.'
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    ^ That reminds me of Samurai Warriors. xD I don't know how accurate that game is, if at all.
  • Shawnita - Dreamweaver
    Shawnita - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Shawnita - Blue Diamond. huehuehue