Issues With Tickets/Gms

Zalm - Dreamweaver
Zalm - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
So I have posted a few tickets over my time being here in PWI. Not TOO many, about 4-5, and most involving real problems...being stuck, DQ points missing, etc. yet I have never had an issue solved, not once. Has anyone else experienced this issue as well, or am I isolated? I mean, I'm pretty used to having bad luck, but sometimes, it seems like games are out to get me. I wont get into past experiences, but in this game, it really seems out to destroy my fun.

Situation 1- I have had over 100k coins before, yet no achievement. I have lvl 5 crafting skills in all 4 types, yet no achievement for either lvl 1 OR lvl 4 crafting. I have purchased at least 10 gold from the AH, no achievement. I have also been killed and used both a rez scroll before, as well as been rezzed from a mystic AND cleric rez skill. I have also purhased a makeover scroll and used it (wanted to change my hairstyle). Neither of those have earned me an achievement.

Situation 2- I decided to spend some coins on DQ items, as I wanted to get the Shinbo outfit from the DQ Rewards section. after having bought over 5k DQ point items from a catshop and selling them to a npc, I never saw a change on my overall amount. I have yet to recieve those DQ points, almost a month later.

Situation 3- I completed some of those wonderful little 'surveys' and 'insurance quotes' for the free Zen, sponsored by and provided by PW itself. I prolly did about 500-600 zen worth of these things, and yet only received maybe 200 zen. And yes, I went all the way to the end, where it asked for phone numbers to spam me with text messages, still kinda regretting that...

Situation 4- Recently, I purchased packs...I usually do so in bulk, since its a 'value' and I like to play virtual lottery apparently. Well, after opening about 10 of these packs, I got a big token, one of those Perfect-Token of Best Luck, I think. Well...I got the announcement in WC from good ole' Duke, yet it wants in my bag...not in my bank, and not on the ground. I was alone, in the middle of no where, so no one could have picked it up, I had at least two rows of space in my inventory, and my bank was empty...(I like to keep my bank clear)

Situation 5- My current predicament...I'm stuck in the cube of fate. Cant go anywhere. Sent a ticket, contacted a GM, nothing. I tried to log out, I came back into the room, I try to town tele, it brings me back to room 5. I understand that tickets take a few days sometimes, and this is a more immediate issue, but it was worth a try. But yeah, I've been sitting in the room for about an hour now, and just been buffing the few passerbys that come through. As a cleric, they thank me, and offer condolences to my situation, but offer no help, as I expected.

Now...these are the only ones I could think of at the time, and here are the wonderful results...ad lib mind you, as I didn't decide to keep the emails, since they offered no help to me whatsoever.

Resolved 1- Sometimes the servers have difficulty tracking your achievements when they are earned. Luckily, not having the achievements aren't detrimental to you playing the game, and thus, unless the issue presents itself with your other chars, you should be fine without them. (BTW, I have at least 6 chars, all past lvl 15, and all of them have had past 100k coins, still no cheevo)

Resolved 2- Our servers usually have issues with bulk points being transacted, and sometimes don't catch them all. If you have a similar issue in the future, please take a screen shot so we may derive an accurate amount of DQ points to give you.(basically telling me to screenshot every transaction where I sell DQ items)

Resolved 3- (this one is extremely ad libbed, since, IMO, they were real ***** about this issue) Your issue is with the companies that didn't give you credit, not with us. Go away.

Resolved 4- When issue like this arise, we usually ask that you take a screenshot, so that we have more validation to your problem. Many people have claimed this before(telling me its a common issue) and we cannot just hand out tokens to everyone who claims this, otherwise, there would be no point in buying packs, and the economy would be ruined.(telling me, they want money, and if they reimburse me, I wont buy packs anymore. Also, screenshot every pack you open)

Resolved 5-Not quite there yet...more as the situation changes. =D

All of these were 'resolved and closed' ticket submissions. All of these were emails(reworded slightly, as I didnt save the emails) sent to me from Tech Support. All of these were NOT actually resolved, but they felt it in their best interest to say it was, and close the case. So again, I am curious, does anyone else have issues similar to this, or is PW isolating me to harass and subdue me? Post comments below, and thank you for your time! =D
I don't see people begging for Assassins to come save them.
I don't see people spamming for BM or Archer buffs in Archosaur.
I don't see people asking to be revived by Barbs, Seekers, or Psychics.
You know what I do see?
'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
'Any clerics nearby that can buff me?'
'Can you rez me? I need a rez.'
Post edited by Zalm - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I only sent a ticket once like 3 years ago about a makeover scroll glitching (sometimes the new customizations you selected and the previous customizations mixed up into some horrible abomination).

Back then Makeover Scrolls weren't cheap as dirt like they are now, so I decided to send a ticket on it. Logged in the next day with a new scroll in my mailbox (which luckily didn't glitch that time).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wearwolfify - Archosaur
    Wearwolfify - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So I have posted a few tickets over my time being here in PWI. Not TOO many, about 4-5, and most involving real problems...being stuck, DQ points missing, etc. yet I have never had an issue solved, not once. Has anyone else experienced this issue as well, or am I isolated? I mean, I'm pretty used to having bad luck, but sometimes, it seems like games are out to get me. I wont get into past experiences, but in this game, it really seems out to destroy my fun.

Situation 1- I have had over 100k coins before, yet no achievement. I have lvl 5 crafting skills in all 4 types, yet no achievement for either lvl 1 OR lvl 4 crafting. I have purchased at least 10 gold from the AH, no achievement. I have also been killed and used both a rez scroll before, as well as been rezzed from a mystic AND cleric rez skill. I have also purhased a makeover scroll and used it (wanted to change my hairstyle). Neither of those have earned me an achievement.

Situation 2- I decided to spend some coins on DQ items, as I wanted to get the Shinbo outfit from the DQ Rewards section. after having bought over 5k DQ point items from a catshop and selling them to a npc, I never saw a change on my overall amount. I have yet to recieve those DQ points, almost a month later.

Situation 3- I completed some of those wonderful little 'surveys' and 'insurance quotes' for the free Zen, sponsored by and provided by PW itself. I prolly did about 500-600 zen worth of these things, and yet only received maybe 200 zen. And yes, I went all the way to the end, where it asked for phone numbers to spam me with text messages, still kinda regretting that...

Situation 4- Recently, I purchased packs...I usually do so in bulk, since its a 'value' and I like to play virtual lottery apparently. Well, after opening about 10 of these packs, I got a big token, one of those Perfect-Token of Best Luck, I think. Well...I got the announcement in WC from good ole' Duke, yet it wants in my bag...not in my bank, and not on the ground. I was alone, in the middle of no where, so no one could have picked it up, I had at least two rows of space in my inventory, and my bank was empty...(I like to keep my bank clear)

Situation 5- My current predicament...I'm stuck in the cube of fate. Cant go anywhere. Sent a ticket, contacted a GM, nothing. I tried to log out, I came back into the room, I try to town tele, it brings me back to room 5. I understand that tickets take a few days sometimes, and this is a more immediate issue, but it was worth a try. But yeah, I've been sitting in the room for about an hour now, and just been buffing the few passerbys that come through. As a cleric, they thank me, and offer condolences to my situation, but offer no help, as I expected.

Now...these are the only ones I could think of at the time, and here are the wonderful results...ad lib mind you, as I didn't decide to keep the emails, since they offered no help to me whatsoever.

Resolved 1- Sometimes the servers have difficulty tracking your achievements when they are earned. Luckily, not having the achievements aren't detrimental to you playing the game, and thus, unless the issue presents itself with your other chars, you should be fine without them. (BTW, I have at least 6 chars, all past lvl 15, and all of them have had past 100k coins, still no cheevo)

Resolved 2- Our servers usually have issues with bulk points being transacted, and sometimes don't catch them all. If you have a similar issue in the future, please take a screen shot so we may derive an accurate amount of DQ points to give you.(basically telling me to screenshot every transaction where I sell DQ items)

Resolved 3- (this one is extremely ad libbed, since, IMO, they were real ***** about this issue) Your issue is with the companies that didn't give you credit, not with us. Go away.

Resolved 4- When issue like this arise, we usually ask that you take a screenshot, so that we have more validation to your problem. Many people have claimed this before(telling me its a common issue) and we cannot just hand out tokens to everyone who claims this, otherwise, there would be no point in buying packs, and the economy would be ruined.(telling me, they want money, and if they reimburse me, I wont buy packs anymore. Also, screenshot every pack you open)

Resolved 5-Not quite there yet...more as the situation changes. =D

All of these were 'resolved and closed' ticket submissions. All of these were emails(reworded slightly, as I didnt save the emails) sent to me from Tech Support. All of these were NOT actually resolved, but they felt it in their best interest to say it was, and close the case. So again, I am curious, does anyone else have issues similar to this, or is PW isolating me to harass and subdue me? Post comments below, and thank you for your time! =D

For the last situation.... did you tried to ask other players to pk you? Maybe that would help you.

I have somewhat similar situation; I get disconnected after 10-20 minutes EVERY time I want to sell my things through cat shops. Its been almost 2 days since no reply, so I hope that they will reply or else maybe I will have to download the talking bot that will talk every 10 minutes or so. b:laugh
    "It's hard to make good friends while it is easy to make enemies."

"Smiles plays the main role in your life."
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012

hum from what you say you are not even sure that was a perfect token of best luck, and im not even sure to understand what you say, but i guess you mean you open pack that say u got a Best of luck and didnt appear in ur inventory, well ok dont take a SS of everypack u open but when u saw not in ur inventory and duke shoot why you didnt taked a screen shot? Chat dont diseaper in 2 secondes you had time to SS. Cause from what u saying you are not even sure it was a best token of luck but u want GM give u one and u dont have SS... maybe duke shot for someone else and since u was open pack u though that was u and that was maybe just the normal token who was stack with the other from the 10 previous pack.

Its the same in real its like if you have a winning lottery ticket and ur dog eat it, do you gonna go to the compagny saying "i had the winning ticket but i have no proove my dog ate it but can i have the money pls?" Its the same in game GM cannot give free item to everyone without any proove.

I always sended my tickets with SS (4-5 SS of my situation) and that was always fix really fast.

You speak like take a SS was long take a SS take 1 seconde not 1 minute, when you do something ''major'' like by for 5k DQ item or have a problem like open a pack and dont get the item why dont take a seconde to press f9 click screen shot (unclick the box to hide chat), that go directly in ur pwi SS, and if one day u need it just take it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    hum from what you say you are not even sure that was a perfect token of best luck, and im not even sure to understand what you say, but i guess you mean you open pack that say u got a Best of luck and didnt appear in ur inventory, well ok dont take a SS of everypack u open but when u saw not in ur inventory and duke shoot why you didnt taked a screen shot? Chat dont diseaper in 2 secondes you had time to SS. Cause from what u saying you are not even sure it was a best token of luck but u want GM give u one and u dont have SS... maybe duke shot for someone else and since u was open pack u though that was u and that was maybe just the normal token who was stack with the other from the 10 previous pack.

Its the same in real its like if you have a winning lottery ticket and ur dog eat it, do you gonna go to the compagny saying "i had the winning ticket but i have no proove my dog ate it but can i have the money pls?" Its the same in game GM cannot give free item to everyone without any proove.

I always sended my tickets with SS (4-5 SS of my situation) and that was always fix really fast.

You speak like take a SS was long take a SS take 1 seconde not 1 minute, when you do something ''major'' like by for 5k DQ item or have a problem like open a pack and dont get the item why dont take a seconde to press f9 click screen shot (unclick the box to hide chat), that go directly in ur pwi SS, and if one day u need it just take it.

I understand what your saying. I also understand their situation, but..I just dont see the possiblilty of SS everything I do, on the off chance that something gets glitched. So I SS everytime I sell a DQ item? do I SS everytime I open a pack? Should I SS everytime I go for a trade too? maybe I should just record every second I'm online with a dvr or something? I dont see why they ALWAYS need SS for something thats an easy fix, like giving me my token, or giving me my DQ points. I'm not trying to scam PWI...as if they dont scam us enough, I'm just trying to get what I paid for, without SS or video recording EVERYTHING I do online, all the time.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
  • XXDarkNinjaX - Lost City
    XXDarkNinjaX - Lost City Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    dq ticket here for 1 week and a gm has yet to even bother to look at it i still have 0 dq points
    edited April 2012
    I understand what your saying. I also understand their situation, but..I just dont see the possiblilty of SS everything I do, on the off chance that something gets glitched. So I SS everytime I sell a DQ item? do I SS everytime I open a pack? Should I SS everytime I go for a trade too? maybe I should just record every second I'm online with a dvr or something? I dont see why they ALWAYS need SS for something thats an easy fix, like giving me my token, or giving me my DQ points. I'm not trying to scam PWI...as if they dont scam us enough, I'm just trying to get what I paid for, without SS or video recording EVERYTHING I do online, all the time.

You maybe dont try to scam but some people do, some people send ticket saying the same thing that they didnt get the Best token and they didnt even open a pack they just want free stuff, they will start with token and at the end people will spam ticket to get SoT (Scroll of tome) and if all people get free expensif stuff they will stop use real money in game and if all stop use real money that will kill the game.

Like i previously said, no ofc dont take a SS for everything, but when you had the best luck problem you should SS cause you know you gonna send a ticket and that they will ask SS. They need SS cause unfortunatly many people are not honnest and will lie to get free stuff and without SS GM cannot know who is honnest or who lie. PWI dont spam you they dont obligate you to play the game as they dont press ''O'' on your keyboard, its a free game people deceide by their own if they want play or cashop.

For DQ items all i can recommand is maybe try to dont sell one by one, sell by bunch and SS, 5k was a huge amount, next time just SS it, some people also said that when they log on a other browser they have the DQ point. For the achievement all i can say is for the poor amount of choice dont do thing in game just for get that, if you lvl a craft skill do it cause you want it dont do it for a ring/fash/exp scroll that dont worth it, its more just like a bonus, people should not do stuff expecially for it.

Good luck b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zalm - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    For the achievement all i can say is for the poor amount of choice dont do thing in game just for get that, if you lvl a craft skill do it cause you want it dont do it for a ring/fash/exp scroll that dont worth it, its more just like a bonus, people should not do stuff expecially for it.

Good luck b:bye

TY for your concern, but I really didn't do the in game activities JUST for the achievements. I did them cuz I am lvling my crafting, as I want to so I can make my own good gears from molds and etc. I did a few things in game I wouldn't have done normally for an achievement, but that's like one or two things...not a whole list. I would just like my tokens so I can get the amenities from getting achievements such as exp scrolls and rings.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
    edited April 2012
    TY for your concern, but I really didn't do the in game activities JUST for the achievements. I did them cuz I am lvling my crafting, as I want to so I can make my own good gears from molds and etc. I did a few things in game I wouldn't have done normally for an achievement, but that's like one or two things...not a whole list. I would just like my tokens so I can get the amenities from getting achievements such as exp scrolls and rings.

I understand your frustration, but its why i say to dont put to much importance on the bonus (DQ achievement etc), tbh i take me a while before know achievement token was existing i randomly found it. For the DQ points from what i see on forum many people have problems with it, so if ur inventory space and bank allow it try cumulate it and npc in bunch taking a SS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]