How do I open a Vendor shop in Perfect World?

Mickeylee - Harshlands
Mickeylee - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2012 in The Trading Post
How do I open a Vendor Shop on Perfect World? Is there a way to do this without having to use dollars to get Zen and Zen to get gold?
Post edited by Mickeylee - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mickeylee - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Seriously no one bothers to answer this question within 24 hours.. Come on peeps help an ignorant person on the subject of Vendor shop heads and selling in PW. b:shutup
  • Cutie_Belle - Sanctuary
    Cutie_Belle - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Maybe due to the slight inactivity on forums you didn't get a reply.

Anyhow, to open a vendor store in PWI otherwise known as a catshop press 'E' to open your actions menu. Under trading click the icon to the right labelled 'Cosignment Shop/Store'. Drag an item either into buy or sell, depending on what you are aiming to do, choose a price, name of shop and then hit done!'

Edit: And in answer to your question, yes it is completely free. The perks of buying vendor related items is for a prettier shop and the ability to use a slightly longer name. I hope I helped a lot. Happy trading.
  • Mickeylee - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for the information b:thanks
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    The perks of buying vendor related items is for a prettier shop and the ability to use a slightly longer name.

Plus being able to be paid in big notes, letting you sell more expensive items.

Everything you need to know about consignment shops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga