First dungeon/instance is at level...?

exarkuun
exarkuun Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Cuz I just hit level 12, Tideborne Assassin, and I'm bored. The grinding is just a bit slow, but this is PWI, not WoW, right?

So. I ask it. What level do I get to start doing instances/dungeons to group up and beat up bosses and the like?
Post edited by exarkuun on

Comments

• KyyranthoX - Heavens Tear
    KyyranthoX - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    exarkuun wrote: »
    Cuz I just hit level 12, Tideborne Assassin, and I'm bored. The grinding is just a bit slow, but this is PWI, not WoW, right?

So. I ask it. What level do I get to start doing instances/dungeons to group up and beat up bosses and the like?

Uhm..you don't grind lvls until late game..quests are what lvl you. First dungeon/instance is at lvl 19. Then 29,39,51,59,69,79,89,99 not sure about others..think max lvl is 105 atm. Also you may be disappointed for dungeon/instance like experience for your fb19 as Tideborn fb19 is just a boss no enemies. Also fb29 is even easier than untamed/winged elf/human fb19. Hope this gives enough info for now.
  • Anzillu - Raging Tide
    Anzillu - Raging Tide Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i think last dungeon is at 100, which is fb109. but since it would take you 5 years to even get to 109, they make it for 100, which would take you about a year to a year and half to get to, depending on your availability for gameplay
    Dark for fear of failure
    An inner gloom as wide as an eye of fermenting
    Roiling hate
    Death grip in my veins
    Unveiling rancid petals
    Flowering fourth foul nectar
    Space between a blink and a tear
    Death blooms
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You have alot of dungeons to see as you lvl up.

As stated before, you have FB19, 29, 39, 51, 59, 69, 79, 89, and 99.

FB89 and 99 have 2 separate instances themselves.

Other instances include....

-Warsong City, you can enter at 80+, but its really a lvl 100 area I say.

-Palace of Nirvana, you can enter at lvl 100, place for Nirvana gears.

-Frostcover City, you can enter at lvl 75 I believe, but you probably won't get a squad until lvl 85 or so, great place for EXP.

-Lunar Glade, 90+ instance, place to get nice gears.

-Twilight Temple, 60+ instance, its a place to get your gears from lvl 60 and up.

That's all I can think of for now. Enjoy the game. :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • exarkuun
    exarkuun Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    if i may be honest..

that sounds really boring. oh well. once i hit 19 i'll do that.

quests require too much running around; tab and macro, tab and macro...that's easier to me.

sorry, i forgot to mention, i use to be a major MapleStory vac hacker so i am really lazy =D
  • Anzillu - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010

FB89 and 99 have 2 separate instances themselves.

so does fb109
    Dark for fear of failure
    Roiling hate
    Death grip in my veins
    Unveiling rancid petals
    Death blooms
  • Anzillu - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    if i may be honest..

quests require too much running around; tab and macro, tab and macro...that's easier to me.

sorry, i forgot to mention, i use to be a major MapleStory vac hacker so i am really lazy =D

right, admit you were a hacker. the GM's will definitely love you
    Dark for fear of failure
    Roiling hate
    Death grip in my veins
    Unveiling rancid petals
    Death blooms
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    so does fb109

There is no fb109. fb's have tabs and there is no tabs for 109. The old fb109 Sage was converted to Warsong City and the old fb109 Demon was converted to a slightly different Nirvana.

Besides what Knownase mentions, there are also gamma runs and world bosses, both of which are rather interesting and fun (except for Sonic Oppressor...unless you're the one lol'ing at your dead comrades :D )
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    except the OP is playing a tideborn, so won't get an FB19. tideborn get a room with a boss in it; i won't lower myself to calling that an "FB".

but, yeah, if even running quests is too boring and feels too much like grinding... this game may not be for you. although how "tab and macro, tab and macro" could possibly be any less boring seems quite beyond me, to be honest...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • KyyranthoX - Heavens Tear
    KyyranthoX - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    if i may be honest..

Like i said, grinding mobs is slow as hell..this is a quest to lvl game not a grind to lvl game. If you seriously want to grind lvls feel free but it will take a long time to hit a decent lvl like that.
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    Rubix - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Do you not realize it takes TideBorn classes literally 2 hours to get from 1-20? They are the easiest to level out of all of the classes at lower levels, you have a ton of available quest each that give a nice amount of exp.
    I have nothing to say.
  • mullerke
    mullerke Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    if i enter a dungeon my game shuts down and i get a bug reply i can't enter my character ,how can i help this?
  • shintoku9
    shintoku9 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This has nothing to do with dungeons, but what's the strongest class, is seeker good?
  • MareAssassin - Lost City
    MareAssassin - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I <3 necros. Don't y'all do too..? b:cute