Don't u hate that....

MageMERC - Harshlands
MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Well its my fault, but a while back I decide to re-roll lots of alts and see how I like em.

Now that they all finally hit 70 Ive JUST realized I should have my seeker and sin on a different account to duo stuff. Dam it.
Post edited by MageMERC - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yeah...

My Cleric and Barb are on the same account.

In fact, only my Psy, Seeker, Mystic, and a low level hay farming archer are on a separate account.

Does help that I can share my gear between Sin/BM/Archer/Barb pretty easily though.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Yeah Its funny isnt it - first deciding what chars you are going to multi-client with, then trying to remember who has all your best gears - then swapping it all around. I have mystic/psychic, bm/barb/seeker, and sin/archer that I do all that with..... and after doing all that, the gear is still rubbish hahahah
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i wish i had had the forthought to make a Ha/La account and an AA account. I have my wizzy, cleric, veno, psy, bm, sin and archer on one account and my barb seeker and cleric on other account. I had to get / make new gear for the barb and seeker.. when i could have used bm's already refined gear b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i wish i had had the forthought to make a Ha/La account and an AA account. I have my wizzy, cleric, veno, psy, bm, sin and archer on one account and my barb seeker and cleric on other account. I had to get / make new gear for the barb and seeker.. when i could have used bm's already refined gear b:surrender

Yep, this is the main reason I'm not really getting into Seeker at all. Only HA not on my main account. Though I might be deleting my HA veno for a spot.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited April 2012

This is also why i cant get anything that 'binds upon equipping' or why I cant bind good stuff and aka why I cant pk - cause I wouldnt wanna lose it. I dont have the funds for good sets for all of them.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yeh I put my Mystic and Barb on the same account. Wish i hadn't so i could rez buff my barb from time to time.