[Attention] LF > Goon Glitch update from PWE Staff

Options

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Bump for postcount! It`s pretty much 2 weeks since frankie promised update on the issue "soon". My god I want to work for PWE if 2 weeks = soon, "When you coming to wokr?""-Soon" b:chuckle

PWI working schedule.

soon = at least 2 weeks
    tomorrow = at least 2 next months
    Next week = at least 1/2 year
    Next month = never
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    PWI working schedule.

soon = at least 2 weeks
    tomorrow = at least 2 next months
    Next week = at least 1/2 year
    Next month = never
    b:chuckle

Hate to ask when to use the bathroom while working there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    LOL good friend you are, you want yours friends banned?? I hope for you they dont look PWI forum cause a friend like you ill delete ASAP.

You are prolly just a hater who want R9 people banned for be 105 with a glitch (i never done it but i heard ppl neede be really op and well gear to do it).

You know what i do? when i lvled my cleric 102, way long before that glicth all laught at me saying be 102 for a a other class than sin was stupid and useless, and they found a glitch they lvled 105 while they was telling me its stupid be more than 101 for other class than sin, so they are just stupid lazy ppl who use a glitch to get there, i pity them that all.

What you want, GM ban them for 24 hours? You think that will make these ppl regret done it, a 24h ban? lol they lvled 100-105 in fews weeks they dont care about a little 24 hours to got 4-5 lvl who normally take months and years to get.

You know what GM should do? Send a orb give enough exp to get to 105 from lvl 100 to ppl who was 100+ and didnt glitch. Everyone gonna be happy 105.

If you hope ppl who glitch/**** the game everyday to be ban, you should change game, i see ppl glitch stuff and **** the game everyday, just go on arch press ''T'' click on 10 random ppl, i can promise you on 10 prolly 7-8 have cuztomise ****, im sure GM know about it but if they was ban everyone who use cuztomize ****, dragon glitch and tali glitch than im prolly sure there's gonna less than 100 ppl left on each server and sorry to tell you that a game cannot survive with only 1000 playing it.

Good Luck found someone to do bh and stuff with you on 100 ppl on ur sever (who many will prolly be less than lvl 50 inative ppl who dont even play anymore).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    LOL good friend you are, you want yours friends banned?? I hope for you they dont look PWI forum cause a friend like you ill delete ASAP.

You are prolly just a hater who want R9 people banned for be 105 with a glitch (i never done it but i heard ppl neede be really op and well gear to do it).

Oh, look! Another person who totally did not read what Tremble's position actually is all about!
    Myself wrote:
    /facehoof

He cares to see that the company follows through with its stated course of action. He does not care what action they actually take.

It was stated that the glitchers would be punished. The company has not followed through with its claim (and indeed, Frankie reinforced in this thread the notion that punishment is going to happen).

If Frankie came to the forum tomorrow and said "Hey, we're not going to do anything about it after all", that would be the end of Tremblewith caring about it.

How is this hard to understand?

This is not "Herp derp I jelly of my friends ban them plz."

This is about wanting to see the company actually back up their words with actions, one way or the other. Stating that they changed their mind and plan to do nothing is a perfectly acceptable option. Instead, the CM posted in this thread that there is still a plan for punishment, *soon*.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    how many days have passed and still no rply?

GMs of PWI are fail...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Kruk - Dreamweaver
    Kruk - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    They should pull a Barry Bonds on this mess. Don't ban anyone, don't roll back exp. Just put a nice big asterisk next to glitchers' names in-game b:chuckle
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No ofc, the guy ask his friends if they get banned if not he come here QQ that his friends are not banned xD

If you guy dont like that game why you still playing?

If GM ban everyone who glitch/****, the game will die the day after.

i can count on 1 hand ppl who dont glitch or **** the game, 1 HAND.

You want GM ban ppl who used dragon glitch, so that mean u want also them to ban ppl used catshop glitch in caster, ok so lets ban all cuztomise ****, all shared account (<-3/4 of ALL ppl playing pwi share account), ppl who sell account, ppl who have more than 2 account and trust me a lot of ppl do, and etc all other **** stuff or stuff not allowed.

So do you realise if they do ban all these ppl that you will log tomorrow in a empty dead server and the day after you wont even be able log cause they will close the game cause they can keep a game like that with 50 ppl playing it.

You should go read the Terms Of Service, point 11 and 18. They may ban with or without a reason, that mean the can but that dont mean they are obligated to do it, and could even ban you without any reason if they wanted.

And even that actually the guy who started the tread did something not allowed, its not allowed to speak about people ban:

''We will NOT discuss any bans with anyone except for the banned account holder, so please do not send emails asking why your friend is banned''

''18. No public discussion about disciplinary action administered to members.
    If you have any questions regarding rules, disciplinary actions, user bans, or even a thread move, please use the Customer Support Ticketing System or PM function of the board to contact us.''<-from rules of conduct of the forum

So Tremblewith ask to ban people for using a glitch while himself he do something not allowed....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No ofc, the guy ask his friends if they get banned if not he come here QQ that his friends are not banned xD

If you guy dont like that game why you still playing?

If GM ban everyone who glitch/****, the game will die the day after.

i can count on 1 hand ppl who dont glitch or **** the game, 1 HAND.

You want GM ban ppl who used dragon glitch, so that mean u want also them to ban ppl used catshop glitch in caster, ok so lets ban all cuztomise ****, all shared account (<-3/4 of ALL ppl playing pwi share account), ppl who sell account, ppl who have more than 2 account and trust me a lot of ppl do, and etc all other **** stuff or stuff not allowed.

I'll try this again.

Frankie stated that the *worst* glitchers would be punished.

Tremble knows people who glitched, and nothing happened to them.

Tremble then asks for an update on the status of said punishment, not because he wants to see his friends banned, but because he thinks that since nothing happened to them, the punishment has not been given out.

Frankie even comments in this thread that the punishment is still coming, *soon*.

Frankie could have said "We have changed our mind, we are not going to punish them."

Frankie could also have said "We already punished the worst offenders as previously stated, and just never said that we had done it." That would have meant that Tremble's friends were not among the *worst offenders*.

Both of the previous scenarios would have caused Tremble to stop asking about this.

It is not about wanting to see friends banned, or everyone who ever glitched anything ever banned.

It is about wanting to see a company that wants you to pay them money to back up their words with actions.

I honestly don't know how much more simply and clearly this can be explained, or why people are having such a bloody hard time grasping such a simple concept. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'll try this again.

Tremble then asks for an update on the status of said punishment, not because he wants to see his friends banned, but because he thinks that since nothing happened to them, the punishment has not been given out.

Frankie even comments in this thread that the punishment is still coming, *soon*.

Frankie could have said "We have changed our mind, we are not going to punish them."

Frankie could also have said "We already punished the worst offenders as previously stated, and just never said that we had done it." That would have meant that Tremble's friends were not among the *worst offenders*.

Both of the previous scenarios would have caused Tremble to stop asking about this.

It is not about wanting to see friends banned, or everyone who ever glitched anything ever banned.

It is about wanting to see a company that wants you to pay them money to back up their words with actions.

I honestly don't know how much more simply and clearly this can be explained, or why people are having such a bloody hard time grasping such a simple concept. b:surrender

It's never fun to argue with an idiot.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ppl who have more than 2 account and trust me a lot of ppl do, and etc all other **** stuff or stuff not allowed.

Too bad they said people who created more then 2 accounts before the 2 account policy is fine to keep all the accounts they have.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'll try this again.

Who say's his friends was in the worst?

Tbh i think like the other ppl said Tremble prolly wish someone he hate get banned, cause i dont see why you guys absolutly want fc glitch ban but not the other glitch/****. Are you scare to be ban for something you ****/glitch which is not fc maybe? You claim he want justice, why just dragon than? You think people with 6 account 4 catshop 24/7 are less bad? People who **** cuztomise are even worse cause they **** the game, ppl used a glitch wich was not created by a player, but was a game mystake, people who share account? Is it fair that some people get ban for share account with their IRL bf/gf while some people share their account with 5-6 people? I know some account which are use by 5-6 players, is it fair?

And ''Frankie said soon'' and didnt said ASAP, do you think he just have that to do? He have no obligation to tell you that the people get ban or w/e. You think that he can find the people who glitch in 2 hours? Frankie is not obligated to tell you anything.

I can't believe how much people in this game are jealous and hater...
    On that im done reply here.

See ya

Bella

P.s: As far as i know the ''compagny'' never press ''O'' on anyone keybord, ppl cashop to get packs,fash, stuff etc, i NEVER heard someone say he cashop for the GM ban the people who **** the game or for ''justice''. You still didnt read the ''terms of services'' did ya? They have no obligation to ban someome and the fact that you cashop 1$ or 10,000$ change nothing about it, its in theirs rules that they can ban ppl or not as they wish for a reason or not, you think cause you c$ you can change it? Go ahead C$ 50,000$, they will still not ban people to pleasure you, its not why the C$ exist in that game ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Tbh i think like the other ppl said Tremble prolly wish someone he hate get banned.

What you think doesn't really matter here. This thread isn't about your personal thoughts about the OP.
    cause i dont see why you guys absolutly want fc glitch ban but not the other glitch/****. Are you scare to be ban for something you ****/glitch which is not fc maybe? You claim he want justice, why just dragon than?

The post you quoted in your post contains the answer.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Tbh i think like the other ppl said Tremble prolly wish someone he hate get banned, cause i dont see why you guys absolutly want fc glitch ban but not the other glitch/****. Are you scare to be ban for something you ****/glitch which is not fc maybe? You claim he want justice, why just dragon than? You think people with 6 account 4 catshop 24/7 are less bad? People who **** cuztomise are even worse cause they **** the game, ppl used a glitch wich was not created by a player, but was a game mystake, people who share account? Is it fair that some people get ban for share account with their IRL bf/gf while some people share their account with 5-6 people? I know some account which are use by 5-6 players, is it fair?

And ''Frankie said soon'' and didnt said ASAP, do you think he just have that to do? He have no obligation to tell you that the people get ban or w/e. You think that he can find the people who glitch in 2 hours? Frankie is not obligated to tell you anything.

See ya

Bella

P.s: As far as i know the ''compagny'' never press ''O'' on anyone keybord, ppl cashop to get packs,fash, stuff etc, i NEVER heard someone say he cashop for the GM ban the people who **** the game or for ''justice''. You still didnt read the ''terms of services'' did ya? They have no obligation to ban someome and the fact that you cashop 1$ or 10,000$ change nothing about it, its in theirs rules that they can ban ppl or not as they wish for a reason or not, you think cause you c$ you can change it? Go ahead C$ 50,000$, they will still not ban people to pleasure you, its not why the C$ exist in that game ijs.

This.

Obviously this person doesn't get it and most people won't. They are one of those people who think this is all about getting friends banned. No. It's about getting an update on if the devs are taking care of their business. But w/e hopefully the new games that are coming out will move everyone waaay past any of this.

b:bye
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Too bad they said people who created more then 2 accounts before the 2 account policy is fine to keep all the accounts they have.

Actually, they still haven't said keep it strictly to 2 accts. The rule is "No creation of excessive numbers of accts," which is very subjective. I'd say that it'd be reasonable to limit a "non-payer" to 2 accts while allowing the people paying to keep the servers running a higher number of active accts. Plenty people are paying enough to keep 10+ accts active if they were playing a pay to play game, so why should they be limited to 2 (estimating a pay to play game at $140/yr).
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options

Yeah, I'm giving up with this one. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You know if everyone agreed with you, this thread would simply end up being repeat posts by Tremble.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Actually, they still haven't said keep it strictly to 2 accts. The rule is "No creation of excessive numbers of accts," which is very subjective. I'd say that it'd be reasonable to limit a "non-payer" to 2 accts while allowing the people paying to keep the servers running a higher number of active accts. Plenty people are paying enough to keep 10+ accts active if they were playing a pay to play game, so why should they be limited to 2 (estimating a pay to play game at $140/yr).

Bzzt wrong. They limited it to two accounts in no uncertain terms.

Hey guys,

For a long long time, ever since PWI was first released in fact, we've always had the rule that you could only run one PWI client per machine.

The reasoning behind this rule was the fact that running more than one client could not be accomplished without editing the game files, and editing game files was not allowed.

This led to many players running PWI on a second or even third computer, usually to be able to run a cat shop while their main account actually played.

Some time ago, the client itself changed, and running multiple clients was possible without editing game files. For consistency's sake, we did not modify the multi-clienting rule, and what followed were a lot of questions as to its validity, now that the original reason for it no longer applied.

Well, we've talked about it, and we've come to a new set of rules for multi-clienting. It should be easier to follow, easier to enforce, and it will help level the playing field between people with one computer and people with multiple computers.

So here we go:

• You may only have 2 accounts per person, regardless of how many computers you own.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=12791041#post12791041

Its bolded, underlined, and in red. They didn't create a tier for cash shoppers and non-cash shoppers. Everyone is "officially" under the same rules. And yes, I used the air quotes for a reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Lafuteria - Sanctuary
    Lafuteria - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

So I guess you all do it because you're bored.
    The Infernal City..
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

See ya

Bella

This post... I don't think I saw many post related to this topic that actually use common sense... b:thanks

Serious ppl grow up... Who cares if someone else used a glitch? So what? They gave themselves a little boost once they where able to do it... It's not like they de-leveled any of us or something... They didn't make millions of coin or a lot of gold by doing so... Sure it's not completely "legal"... But so are many other things in this game and it still happens everyday... But geez it's just a game...

If there ever should be some kind of punishment I'd say just de-level the worst abusers... Would seem like a fair enough punishment... A ban would only result in grief, loss of playerbase, it might affect the economy even worse, and PWE may get less income if some of the largest CSers are among the glitches... Not enough income = closing the game... Is that what you all want then? Also you would do good to keep in mind that some of your best friends may also abused the glitch a few times... But apparently jealousy is stronger then friendship otherwise you'd at least consider the consequences of what might happen to those close to you...

Just stop complaining about what others do and go enjoy the game for once... It is a "game" after all... If there are ppl who like to cheat a bit let them... It's not like every cheater out there is a big bully and will PK everyone on sight anyway... They might even be very helpful... So how about you just start the game, log on, and go enjoying playing with your friends... That's what the game is all about... Well that's what i'd like to believe... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Bzzt wrong. They limited it to two accounts in no uncertain terms.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=12791041#post12791041

Its bolded, underlined, and in red. They didn't create a tier for cash shoppers and non-cash shoppers. Everyone is "officially" under the same rules. And yes, I used the air quotes for a reason.

just to clarify, you left out the part where he addressed those who had more than 2 accts prior to the rule change

You may only have 2 accounts per person, regardless of how many computers you own.

There isn't a viable reason to create an excessive number of accounts, so any suspicious activity from now on will be fully dealt with. We aren't going to punish you for having existing accounts prior to this rule, but you can only be online on two at once at the most.

*Note: Excessive account creation has been and will continued to be pursued. Provided you did not abuse this before, you should have nothing to worry about.

Thanks!
  • wrfg
    wrfg Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:thanks
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Day 44 of waiting for PWE staff to give us an update.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Day 44 of waiting for PWE staff to give us an update.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I have a wonderful idea. PWE should wait to fix the SP until they mete out whatever punishment they have planned, and they should change the rule to allow PK in SP until that day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I have a wonderful idea. PWE should wait to fix the SP until they mete out whatever punishment they have planned, and they should change the rule to allow PK in SP until that day.

You actually believe there will be a fix anytime soon? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You actually believe there will be a fix anytime soon? lol

Of course I do! PWE always does what they say they're going to do, and quickly! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Of course I do! PWE always does what they say they're going to do, and quickly! b:cute

I see what you did there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Fiddlydum - Heavens Tear
    Fiddlydum - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    this topic still exists o-o
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    yay i am in this femeos page b:pleased

b:victory so how is the update going

b:cute
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    just to clarify, you left out the part where he addressed those who had more than 2 accts prior to the rule change

Cuz it was a response to a response. In which one poster did in fact clarify only older players who already had the accounts could have more than two. The person I was responding to then said that wasn't true, they haven't limited the number of new accounts that could be made to exactly two. That you could create as many as you wanted so long as it wasn't what he claimed was excessive. Which is that people who spend money should be allowed to have multiple accounts while free to play players should only be allowed only two. This is just not true.

You're correct though, people who already had more before the rule change don't have to delete or stop using their old ones. They still can't have more than two logged in at any given time though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
This discussion has been closed.