edited April 2012
    Excuses excuses excuses

Video or b:bye b:bye b:bye

ahhh ur a barb thats why u have excusess, cool cool.. well peace

jeti
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm sorry jeti, but you make me facehoof/facefin.

If you're just counting the times it takes to kill mobs and bosses, then a full FC is less than 3 mins for me.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    so i found out i can solo 2nd boss 1 day w/o glitching it....thats wat change my FC dramaticaly... cause u know the old thinking oh i wanna save charm and blah blah..

even when i glitched 2nd boss after spawn, it will only take maybe 1-2minutes to kill it cause it moves around too much.

SO i made up my mind try out sage tidal, at first i did trail and error, cause i would 3 sparks and subsea then powerdash then just DD afterwards, if i dont get sleep or bubble i can finish boss in 20 seconds flat.

So then i improvised even more, i made genie give me 5apps,+ Tangliing mire+ my above combo,

thats when i realized i just killed 2nd boss in 1 spark in 15 seconds, w/ zerk flying everywhere i managed 15 seconds.

Ever since then i just wait, if i dont get sleep i FULL DD boss dies in 20 seconds under..(stealth) then next..

anyone can do this..possibly faster than i can..

Hint: No one cares about the times you spend killing bosses when you have to spend more time running between the bosses. Killing the mobs too, if you plan to sell it.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • JeT_i - Harshlands
    JeT_i - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm sorry jeti, but you make me facehoof/facefin.

If you're just counting the times it takes to kill mobs and bosses, then a full FC is less than 3 mins for me.

hmm full fc in 3 mins (lol) hate to take a chance but video or b:byeb:bye
  • JeT_i - Harshlands
    JeT_i - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hint: No one cares about the times you spend killing bosses when you have to spend more time running between the bosses. Killing the mobs too, if you plan to sell it.

thats exactely my point i'm gettin at, cause w/ nirvana runs its like 5-10mins,

Soloing FC takes 10mins, in 10mins make good 1.5mill 1 run, and nirvana, prolly less than 500k 1 run, so i rather fc 1 run get 1.5mill. pretty logical.
  • Jodur - Sanctuary
    Jodur - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i'm sure there is topics like this but oh well, ATM, BEING NOT SO OP sage sin 3.33 aps. +11 nirvana recast.

1st boss: 4 seconds after 1st ATTK- boss down before 1st traps

2nd boss: AFTER spawn: sage TIDAL (lol) no crabs no pot, 15 seconds

3rd boss: jail ( skip) as usual

4th boss: known as bishop boss: Tidal- 10 seconds

5th boss: slasher, no buffs needed, 20 seconds (if on a good day zerk crits 10 seconds)

6th boss: opening exp doors, suks tidal buff 32 seconds

7th boss: exp room boss: Skipping hands only boss ( 35 seconds at max)

MOBS LURE ALL, TM+ subsea+EARTH 2 AOE finish,

RUNNING TIME in between prolly 1minute each to each boss....

Give or TAKE believe or not, IDC been there done that. peace

jeti..

Gratz u got the longest.
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Who are you again?

Oh i almost forget.

How i do it on psy.

enter->wall ****->kill shades->wall **** go to boss-> one shoot it with damage ****->wall ****->one shoot second boss->wall ****->one shoot boss etc.

Total time 10 secb:cool
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Soloing FC takes 10mins, in 10mins make good 1.5mill 1 run, and nirvana, prolly less than 500k 1 run, so i rather fc 1 run get 1.5mill. pretty logical.

Solo Merchanting makes me 200m/day

i winb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    lol the OP doesn't even know how to glitch boss properly. he says it moves a lot when u glitch. if u knew how the glitch actually works, the boss will stay at the same place no matter what.

and 10 min for FC. he's obviously trolololing others to make them mad so they can rage at him cuz thts how he gets his pleasure from. by watching others getting worked up at nothing but his imaginable e-peeeness. n 3.33 aps with +11 daggers lol u cant kill shet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    [
    hmm full fc in 3 mins (lol) hate to take a chance but video or b:byeb:bye

b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
    He just asked Skai to post vids. This is getting really hillarious
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You're not realizing that no one is believing what are you saying?
    You're hopeless b:bye
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • ellero
    ellero Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    HAHAHAHAH i read the next 3 bosses are 20 secounds lol WUT? /jet was talking about bishop, runewolf and the one that opens the door to exp room.. u know after bishop got shade, after runewolf theres shade.

AND im not 100 not 1000 but over 9000 /yeah its over nine thousend/ % that u cant do even bishop in 1 spark.. gtfo u're just 3.33

trololo
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Solo merchanting will win every day over your efforts of selling fcc b:kiss.

Nirvana 7~9 canny, 0~3 raps. Average time, since we be OP = 5 minutes. (6 person squad)

Worst case 7 canny and 0 rap. 300k for canny. You make 350k in 5 minutes, 700k in 10 minutes. During 2x i have yet to see the horrible drop of low canny with no raps. Happens, but truly rare.

Best case scenario, 9 canny and 3 raps. 2 runs = 3 canny and 1 rap, 900k and 1.3m, 2.2m.

Take a misguided average of two numbers, 2,2m+700k = 1.45m.

On the face value both things are equal. I am pretty sure your repair bill be higher.

Since we went the OP route, why stop there, do a 3 man run, twice the profit, twice the time. In 10 minutes you get 1.4m to 4.4m, coming out to 2.9m.

2.9m in 10 minutes, in one day if you can miraculously do this like a robot for 144 runs, 24 hours, you make 432m. Now i refer you to my friend's post Doqui, solo merchanting 200m a day. S/he plays the game, has fun, does what s/he wants, trolls people, hangs out with friends, faction, drool over things and buy things, while you are still slaving away. To me the answer is clear, post a video in real time for all your exploits, or it didn't happen. b:bye b:bye b:bye
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    There are people on Sanct that often times end up using an hour or so trying to sell the spots, a TON of teles, and the price is dropping.

I don't see the relevance of selling FCC heads as a valid means of making money. only reason I would is if I soloed to clear instance, then switched to my Veno and didn't want to have to solo heads.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Full r9 sin with a few pieces of interval to make bosses die faster...

No stealth: Everything dead in bout 15 minutes

Using stealth: 10 mins...if that.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012

b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
    He just asked Skai to post vids. This is getting really hillarious

I started to laugh in real life too. b:laugh

Just for that, I think I might whip up a really quick solo fc run and cut out all of the running, and just include the boss fights, shade deaths, and big pull.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Wow you must have ****ty luck with drops in NV :X

I do that place and make at least 2 mil per run w/o x2 drops, with it I usually make 5-7 mil per run. But hey, I guess the chests just love giving me cannies <3
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I started to laugh in real life too. b:laugh

Just for that, I think I might whip up a really quick solo fc run and cut out all of the running, and just include the boss fights, shade deaths, and big pull.

I might make a vid of 1 of my runs and cut out all the boss/shades/pulls, and just include the running time, dinner time and dog feeding b:avoid
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    I might make a vid of 1 of my runs and cut out all the boss/shades/pulls, and just include the running time, dinner time and dog feeding b:avoid

You should totally do that.

I would also like if you made videos too Empu :O I would love to see a sage r9 sin's perspective at times.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Shouldn't this be in the sin section?

And to answer your question, my sin can't solo anything in FC. Lol.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Unfortunately fc is a big place an takes awhile to walk through even without the mobs/boss. The second boss makes you wait:( Generally speaking all the bosses should be dead by the end of the first spark...the first hall and then also second hall leading up to the turn off to big room can be pulled and aoed all at once. All of that should take about 20 mins or so.
    Disclaimer-im +12 rank 9 and +10-11 all else aps gear demon full dot gemed. Genie has holy path/ extreme poison/ tangling mire with enough vit to do ep an tangling and a high regen rate.

The sad thing is with the crappy drop rates....selling fc every 30 mins or so actually ends up being better coin then farming tt or nirvana outside of 2x.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Shouldn't this be in the sin section?

Actually, considering this thread is really nothing more than people bickering back and forth, Fuzzy is sending it down to the bottom.

-depth'd-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn