[Attention] LF 2nd FCC boss glitch update from pwi staff.

Options
Teiw - Sanctuary
Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
In almost every single fcc run I've done with world chat squads, there is always someone in squad who wants to glitch the 2nd fcc boss so that he does not attack or put purple bubbles on people. I won't describe how to do it here, but the knowledge of how to do it is already very common.

Players are deliberately using this to bypass the 2nd fcc boss/make him insanely easy to kill. Doesn't this go against the terms of service? Because of widespread use of this glitch a lot of people are able to solo/duo fcc when they wouldn't normally be able to, or make it so they can kill the boss with absolutely no crab meat/charm use.

I think that pwi should make it so that when you start the boss fight all the doors to the area are closed off (like with the TT 3-1 Coredash boss). Maybe then squads wouldn't be able to glitch the boss and they could fight him normally as intended.

In addition to that, players who abused the glitch should get temporary bans or have their character levels revoked.

Please do something about this. The 2nd fcc boss used to be somewhat dangerous, and now just about any squad of two or more can kill him without any challenge.
Post edited by Teiw - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    2/10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RobinCrooks - Harshlands
    RobinCrooks - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    well writen so i'd say 4/10
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Honestly, that boss isn't even a big deal.............however, enlighten me on this "alternative way" of fighting this boss.

Being real here, PWi won't do anything for months, so you can go ahead on share this new way. :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1/10. Honestly. As if there weren't a half dozen other threads on the first page about this.

/facepalm
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    2/10.

And I'll give it 4 brownie points!

In all seriousness though, any kind of post requesting a game fix of any kind deserves a reply of ''well, you must be new here''.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

You make a good point.

Yes, I shall revise my score. 4/10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    :facehoof:
    I dont even...wasnt one immitation bad enough...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    0/10 because:

1 - the boss is easier to kill in a squad the normal way than glitching it

2 - the experience/benefit is the same no matter how you kill it

3 - the time/crab meat saved is reasonable insignificant to a high level player that solos.

I hope people arent now gunna start whinging about ever single little thing they call a glitch. If it isnt something significant like the goonz glitch, leave it along and try and find something worthwhile to worry about.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    In almost every single fcc run I've done with world chat squads, there is always someone in squad who wants to glitch the 2nd fcc boss so that he does not attack or put purple bubbles on people. I won't describe how to do it here, but the knowledge of how to do it is already very common.

Players are deliberately using this to bypass the 2nd fcc boss/make him insanely easy to kill. Doesn't this go against the terms of service? Because of widespread use of this glitch a lot of people are able to solo/duo fcc when they wouldn't normally be able to, or make it so they can kill the boss with absolutely no crab meat/charm use.

I think that pwi should make it so that when you start the boss fight all the doors to the area are closed off (like with the TT 3-1 Coredash boss). Maybe then squads wouldn't be able to glitch the boss and they could fight him normally as intended.

In addition to that, players who abused the glitch should get temporary bans or have their character levels revoked.

Please do something about this. The 2nd fcc boss used to be somewhat dangerous, and now just about any squad of two or more can kill him without any challenge.

OH please, I soloed that dude with no alt help when i was like 93/94ish. Somewhere in there. Not only that but if there are only two people in there, the person who doesn't have aggro can just stand there and allow themselves to be bubbled. I've done that on my cleric. Just kept spamming IH and handled the bubbles on the cleric and the sin didn't even get bubbled once. Nor did it require any extra crab meat. The fact of the matter is, everything in FC is insanely easy and this glitch is just the lazy man's way of doing things. Anyone who can duo it with the glitch, can duo it without it, in roughly the same amount of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ATTENTION.

no one gives a ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    no one gives a ****

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Every1 is cheating in this game somehow. Deal with it. Same as we have to deal with illegal lv. 105 players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Considering how nerfed FCC is now, as compared to when it first came out...sorry, I could not care less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Honestly it takes less time to just kill the boss instead of waiting for the glitch to take effect. I mean I guess an 8x squad would benefit from it, but it's not like this is game breaking.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Honestly, that boss isn't even a big deal.............however, enlighten me on this "alternative way" of fighting this boss.

Being real here, PWi won't do anything for months, so you can go ahead on share this new way. :]

I believe the alternate way has been here for as long as fcc has been here. For that matter i suspect Goons glitch has been there from the start as well, it was only discovered recently by the masses. These are coding issues, coding was done long time ago, so i guess we have stuff to look forward to in the future.
  • Danoria_ - Lost City
    Danoria_ - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

First, if you squad wipe, say goodbye to the instance because you now have to start over. Also, say hello to charm/crab wastage if your cleric dies (which is rather common if you do not have a second healer as most clerics do not have enough hp to survive bubbling) because he/she will not be able to get back to you to heal/rez.

Second, door ****. 'nuff said.
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

-One player stands out the room and when the boss is released a sin uses knife trow and teleports using him.
    -The whole squad needs to be in the room so the boss can be released?, they just get with a 5ppl squad, release the boss and invite the 6th guy wich will get close to the door so the sin can teleport.
    -Want to fix the glitch? just remove sins, they cause all these problems b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Freqq - Archosaur
    Freqq - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    In almost every single fcc run I've done with world chat squads, blah blah blah, but the knowledge of how to do it is already very common.

I think that pwi should make it so that when you start the boss fight all the doors to the area are closed off...

that's all i read.
    0/10
  • Azmariana - Sanctuary
    Azmariana - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

no one gives a ****

^ this
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Honestly why do you even care to the point of making this thread? If you don't like it don't squad with those people.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Why would you even glitch it with a full or even half squad? x.x
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Because glitching is allowed now and you do it for teh lulz?
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Because honestly the PWI population has gone so far down the drain that even a full squad can get wiped at that boss at 90+.

I do think it's a bit ridiculous that it does indeed allow undergeared people to solo FCC and sell the heads for profit.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    OH please, I soloed that dude with no alt help when i was like 93/94ish. Somewhere in there. Not only that but if there are only two people in there, the person who doesn't have aggro can just stand there and allow themselves to be bubbled. I've done that on my cleric. Just kept spamming IH and handled the bubbles on the cleric and the sin didn't even get bubbled once. Nor did it require any extra crab meat. The fact of the matter is, everything in FC is insanely easy and this glitch is just the lazy man's way of doing things. Anyone who can duo it with the glitch, can duo it without it, in roughly the same amount of time.
    i give +10 to this answer .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    -One player stands out the room and when the boss is released a sin uses knife trow and teleports using him.
    -The whole squad needs to be in the room so the boss can be released?, they just get with a 5ppl squad, release the boss and invite the 6th guy wich will get close to the door so the sin can teleport.
    -Want to fix the glitch? just remove sins, they cause all these problems b:bye

Talking bout glitch that doesn't even work as you describe, lol. There is no need for sin or relogging - aggro the thing, get outside the room, profit.

Ps. As far as common knowledge goes - I can't remember the last time I was in FC squad that didn't glitch the boss. Oh yeah, if you suggest doing it w/o glitching? "OMG!! Noob!!!" is the reply you're gonna get.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • War_Dawg - Sanctuary
    War_Dawg - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    another person whining and QQing over nothing put your big boy undies on and S.T.F.U.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    There are enough topics at this point.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.