Required a response from GM!

Lewu - Harshlands
Lewu - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Support Desk
Something strange is happening. When you want to log into PWI forum or site, log in normally. But when I want to get into the game to play ... it will not enter. I do not know to whom the problem? If I do, please help ... I can not actually go to play PWI??
Post edited by Lewu - Harshlands on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    What kind of error do you get then? That the account name/password is incorrect?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lewu - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    yes ...
    edited April 2012
    Well then...

Are you absolutely sure you typed in the correct password? No possible typing errors due to the client lagging?

Does copying the password with which you can log into the site and pasting it into the client login solve the problem?

Are you sure you're running the PWI client and not a different version?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lewu - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Well then...

Are you absolutely sure you typed in the correct password? No possible typing errors due to the client lagging?

Does copying the password with which you can log into the site and pasting it into the client login solve the problem?

Are you sure you're running the PWI client and not a different version?

I typed a million times ... and copied the password ... all day I tried every field of interest ... I can not figure out what the problem ... I even reset the password and username .... I do not know: (... and the site is normal with no sign of problems

b:surrender
    edited April 2012
    I typed a million times ... and copied the password ... all day I tried every field of interest ... I can not figure out what the problem ... I even reset the password and username .... I do not know: (... and the site is normal with no sign of problems

b:surrender

That's... quite unusual.

Try typing your password into the username field to check if it shows up correctly. If that doesn't show anything unusual then I guess your only option is sending a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Manischa - Archosaur
    Manischa - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Did you try to click/hook on the "force log" ?
    (right under your name and password on the log on screen)
    Has done the trick for me a couple of times.
  • minstor
    minstor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    same for me !!!
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2012
    This is actually a pretty common problem when someone uses characters that the client does not recognize in their password.

Basically if it's not on a US-Standard-101-key keyboard, it won't work. A lot of languages use characters with the accents, and it's pretty common for someone to use that in their password and then not be able to log into the game. The website will recognize it, but the client can't.

If that's not the case, submit a ticket so a GM can look into it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • melanderi
    melanderi Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Lewu- please check your email or send a ticket to support. b:victory

Minstor- There aren't any bans on the account, so make sure you're using the correct login information. Make sure you log in with your account name, not your forum name!
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • lykun666
    lykun666 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm getting quite **** off with this now, I've been unable to login in to my account for two days now. Everytime I reset and change my password I am still unable to login. I've read on here that if you change the password enough times eventually it will work. But for me this hasn't been the case. Please help.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2012
    lykun666 wrote: »
    I'm getting quite **** off with this now, I've been unable to login in to my account for two days now. Everytime I reset and change my password I am still unable to login. I've read on here that if you change the password enough times eventually it will work. But for me this hasn't been the case. Please help.
    Did you read what I posted in this thread, and did you submit a ticket? What is the message you get when you try to login to the game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]