Major Quest Glitch R9

Options
Flameofwar - Harshlands
Flameofwar - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Support Desk
HI<!!!!!!! Ive been working as a tree logger for 3 weeks to make enough money to get full r9!>> I HAVE 5 ALL PIECES OF ARMOR . BUT, WHEN I WENT TO TAKE WEAPON WUEST WITH MORE MEDALS AND GENERALS THEN I NEEDED. THEN THE **** KIKS IN. I STEP UP OUT OF MEDITATING MY CHARACTER QUEST LIST WAS FULL SO I DELETED THE r9 WEAPON QUEST. !!!!!!! THINKING IT WOULD GIVE ITEMS BACK. BUT IT TURNS OUT I WAS OFFLINE OR SOMETHING AFTER I STEP UP OUT OF MEDITATINGb:angryb:angryb:surrender
Post edited by Flameofwar - Harshlands on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Why didn't you just hand in the quest instead of deleting it?

Send a ticket and perhaps they will give you the weapon after all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flameofwar - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Because you cant its like a quest that doesent have 2 sides to it like when you take it it only shows one thing
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Doing some testing on my private server, and it looks like you're pretty much screwed. If you open a ticket, a GM might be able to give you the weapon, but when I tested that it kept glitching and the weapon was unable to be equipped.

Best bet is to open a ticket. They can probably check the logs and return your items so that you can make the purchase again. That would be the safest resolution.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flameofwar - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well when i try to go to ticket page it says to many redirects and dosent work
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Use a different browser. That's a common issue with IE and Firefox. Chrome usually doesn't have a problem. Clearing your cache sometimes works too, but it's hit or miss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]