To Valk/Wanted/Zoo/QQme

Options
Herozero_ - Raging Tide
Herozero_ - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Tideswell (East)
I, herozero, feel bad for vicious. For too long they have been deprived of a good fight. For too long have they been unchained and able to roam and roll every faction on the map. For too long have I stood by and watched this happen. Now let's have a talk guys. Valkarie has many R9s but they have no ****ing idea what they are doing. Wanted... I know you guys came together in hopes to revive a faction but lets be realistic here, Are you r9s happy with one shotting people in tt90 from marines/samudera? Zoo.. I acknowledge you has a separate faction from QQme so I am calling you guys out too. Dont you want revenge for all the times you've been killed by moe? QQme.. You guys are a dead, just roll over already.

Aside from Zoo, you are all factions with a nice long history but why not put that on hold and fight alongside Leviathan in the greatest battlefield there is. As of right now, Leviathan is #2 in RT, why dont we give Vicious a run of their money.

This is a call out to all R9s that are in low tier factions.
come@mebro in Levi.

tl;dr ditch your faction and join levi and lets battle vicious.
Post edited by Herozero_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lets do thisb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
    ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    makes sense
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    u mean gank? go go go go b:victory
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Levi hasn't been having wonderful TWs either. I think the best TW I remember was vs Decimate when it was strong months ago... maybe Vertu, but wasn't as great.

I'd love to have some good fun >:]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • hollabacgurl
    hollabacgurl Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Idea... #2 fac attack #1 fac, I believe that is how things work b:cute
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Idea... #2 fac attack #1 fac, I believe that is how things work b:cute

this ^
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • The_old_boy - Raging Tide
    The_old_boy - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    wanted gogogogogo b:thanks

thinking of teamwork vs vici? idk b:laugh
    b:chuckle

[SIGPIC]dont face me in the dark with eyes clos b:angry[/SIGPIC]

Dreaming big is not a problem .....UNLESS....

you have a Big Ladder to climb out on youre DREAMS b:cute
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I think GayRights would be willing to merge with Levi
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Vici vs Levi? Levi vs Levi? Main faction vs alt faction? that's gonna be one hell of a multiclient fest b:chuckle

/trollmode off
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herozero_ - Raging Tide
    Herozero_ - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @Kastus. You obviously have no insight whatsoever.
    if Leviathan could compete against Vicious, they would've been at it by now.
    Vicious has over 3x the # of r9s .
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @Kastus. You obviously have no insight whatsoever.
    if Leviathan could compete against Vicious, they would've been at it by now.
    Vicious has over 3x the # of r9s .

then dont declare levi as the number 2 faction @ the end of the day your faction is just another faction in RT

u get it?

you dont say levi is the 2nd best faction in RT then ask for all the other r9's to help fight vicious

obviously you dont have brains whatsoever in that head of urs >;D
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    [QUOTE=Herozero_ QQme.. You guys are a dead, just roll over already.[/QUOTE]

QQme hater, don't hate us cuz u ain't us, ijs. QQme has over 150+ people how logically is that dead?
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    QQme hater, don't hate us cuz u ain't us, ijs. QQme has over 150+ people how logically is that dead?

150+ but how many of them are active?

I mean, when Levi was at his worst we also had around 100+ people on faction, but hardily we could get 40+ ppl for TWs. And that time we were beign ganked almost every single weekend.

People on guild roster means little to nothing. Is people on TW that really counts to see if a faction is alive or not.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_old_boy - Raging Tide
    The_old_boy - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    wanna see this what is happening this passing weeks b:sinb:sin
    b:chuckle

[SIGPIC]dont face me in the dark with eyes clos b:angry[/SIGPIC]

Dreaming big is not a problem .....UNLESS....

you have a Big Ladder to climb out on youre DREAMS b:cute
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    what are the numbers envolved? o.o

how much u paying? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Dont you want revenge for all the times you've been killed by moe?

Moe is a mighty one my friend, it would require all factions to unite as one to fight Moe. I heard he fought Vertu by himself and lead Vicious to victory braveheart style. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    18-1 odds that OP is in truth, Electra

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:laugh this was actually pretty fun to read... But no im with Kast on this one. I <3 wizzie, he is very very sexy and i would be his man lover... BUT ! Whats the point of levi saying they are the 2nd best faction on RT when they realistically have seemingly no intention on challenging vicious for top spot. As it stands right now you guys are just the best losers with the rest of us b:chuckle I mean maybe it would make sense to go after QQme since they are prolly still number three to try and get the teamwork/memers built up etc but anything other than that and eventually vici just doesnt make sense for levi atm. I mean no harm by this at all i love a lot of the people in levi and i think wizzie is a great leader xD i just dont see why members would be on the forums bragging about being second best when they don't seem to be realistically aspiring to step up and be number one.

Admittedly there is a good chance Grant v2. Is not even in levi and is just trolling xD but hey just in case he is there's my opinion

Now that i've said that... Give me a +11 orb and il come >.>
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i dont think QQme is #3 atm considering the past tws levi had with Valkyrie QQme and Zoo

order of power would be tw strength would be Valkyrie at 3 with QQme and Zoo tied for 4th
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i dont think QQme is #3 atm considering the past tws levi had with Valkyrie QQme and Zoo

order of power would be tw strength would be Valkyrie at 3 with QQme and Zoo tied for 4th

In that case i guess bidding on Valk this week is somewhat understandable xD
  • BloodyNero - Raging Tide
    BloodyNero - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    WTB plat HP charm 3mil pm me pls b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Vici vs Levi? Levi vs Levi? Main faction vs alt faction? that's gonna be one hell of a multiclient fest b:chuckle

/trollmode off

b*tch please, pros stash their 'AA' toons with their LA toons and their 'HA' toons on one account.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b*tch please, pros stash their 'AA' toons with their LA toons and their 'HA' toons on one account.

ikr.. b:chuckle
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    how about trying to unite in a brand new faction with no "i wanna u all come represent my faction, i dun wanna represent urs" just like vicious did?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    They should increase the faction limit to 50,000, and everyone unite as one faction and own the PvE mobs after a map reset.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Leviathan is the #2 atm: we can roll every other faction than Vicious, who can probably win against us really fast, and Valkarie, which is a good fight for us atm, but we don't even come close to Vicious' power.

You can't deny that we are #2, but also why do we have to attack Vicious and lose the opportunity to fight Valkarie who still puts a good 1 hour fight with us ?(or at least they did, 2-3 weeks ago).

In my opinion, at this rate, nobody will get close to Vicious anytime soon, unless some dramatical changes happen.

-number 100 post- woot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Leviathan is the #2 atm: we can roll every other faction than Vicious, who can probably win against us really fast, and Valkarie, which is a good fight for us atm, but we don't even come close to Vicious' power.

You can't deny that we are #2, but also why do we have to attack Vicious and lose the opportunity to fight Valkarie who still puts a good 1 hour fight with us ?(or at least they did, 2-3 weeks ago).

In my opinion, at this rate, nobody will get close to Vicious anytime soon, unless some dramatical changes happen.

-number 100 post- woot

Katniss Everdeen can wreck everyone with level 1 starting bow.
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Katniss Everdeen can wreck everyone with level 1 starting bow.

noob lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited April 2012
    Options
    noob lol

You're just butthurt because you're one of those people who died within 5 minutes of the Hunger Games starting.

b:bye
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You're just butthurt because you're one of those people who died within 5 minutes of the Hunger Games starting.

b:bye

trololol