Warsoul Helm

eviltorment
eviltorment Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
I got a championship scroll and wasn't sure how to convert it into a helm and I seem to have messed up. The pwi database said the helm could be made using the waroul and since no helm was available for manufacture at the Tournament agent I thought this was the way to go. Now I cant find out how to make this mat into the helm. I have since learned that you go to the elder and exchange the scroll for the helm directly but now Im stuck with this expensive mat. I sent in a ticket but the response was to check the websites or ask and experienced player since they weren't familiar with these types of in-game content. Can anyone help me??

Helm Mess Up
Post edited by eviltorment on

Comments

• OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    There is none, that mat is to make a Warsoul belt, lvl70 and not to be mistaken for the Warsoul belt lvl80. You just got screwed over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Been there and done that a long time ago... matter of fact, I think I still have the mat in an alt bank somewhere. As far as I know...

It's yours to keep... forever. Sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rotshreck
    rotshreck Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Submit a ticket. They may tell you to sell it to an NPC, and they can refund you the mat. Ive done this before - it took a bit over a week but I got my mat back.

If they ask you for your IP address to verify identity, make sure you use the one you log into the game with (not like, a work IP address where you surf forums), or customer service will ban your account.
  • eviltorment
    eviltorment Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    . I sent in a ticket but the response was to check the websites or ask and experienced player since they weren't familiar with these types of in-game content.

Tried that already and the response was less than satisfactory.

"We do not have detailed information for these types of in-game content. You'll need to refer to other website guides or experienced players for further assistance"

That's the response I got on the ticket which is why I am here asking. Guess I will just put it back in the bank and suck it up. Thanks anyways and sorry to hear I am not the only one this happened to.
  • rotshreck
    edited April 2012
    Tried that already and the response was less than satisfactory.

"We do not have detailed information for these types of in-game content. You'll need to refer to other website guides or experienced players for further assistance"

That's the response I got on the ticket which is why I am here asking. Guess I will just put it back in the bank and suck it up. Thanks anyways and sorry to hear I am not the only one this happened to.

Yea I got that too lately - I think the quality of their CSRs have just gotten way worse in the few months.

They can help you, you just have a noob CSR rep - reply to the ticket or make a new one.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    In general when dealing with CSR's do NOT admit to any mistake on your own.

Place the blame ENTIRELY on a fault in the game. In this case you want to claim that a poorly designed and undocumented manufacturing menu caused you to create the wrong item. There are many flaws in the game and it is their duty to either fix them or clean up after them.

Don't approach them as if you are asking them to do you a favor. You write tickets demanding them to clean up after a mess they are responsible for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • rotshreck
    edited April 2012
    In general when dealing with CSR's do NOT admit to any mistake on your own.

Place the blame ENTIRELY on a fault in the game. In this case you want to claim that a poorly designed and undocumented manufacturing menu caused you to create the wrong item. There are many flaws in the game and it is their duty to either fix them or clean up after them.

Don't approach them as if you are asking them to do you a favor. You write tickets demanding them to clean up after a mess they are responsible for.

Asty, Ive found the exact opposite with this games CSR's. Every time Ive been polite, or "not a big deal" about stuff - get prompt responses.

I literally said I made a mistake...they replaced it in a decently reasonable amount of time.

Whenever I've gotten angry with them, my tickets fall into a deep dark pit, or I get a temporary ban because the CSR cannot read stuff like "here is my work IP, it's different than my home IP".

Normally you are 100% right. But PWI's CSRs don't exactly follow the norm, like reading what the customer says.