storm mistress's attack?

laarook
laarook Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Mystic
is it normal that my storm mistress do only 156 damage on mobs ? my devils chiyu hit 2 time more than her so what is the storm mistress for ?
Post edited by laarook on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Her high attack comes from using her skills. If you can spare the mana to transfer to her, then she's great.. otherwise just use the devil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • MsSeraphine - Archosaur
    MsSeraphine - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I have some problem with Stormie. It deals metal dmg so its good on wood mobs. I send her to a mob by clicking on the Lunar Blade skill. She shoots one, and then run to the mob and start attacking with meele... Wth?!
    But sometimes she works well, only uses skill from range.
    I tried with switching auto-attack to 'off', but nothing...

How can i get Stormie to use skill only from range? :(
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Right click her skill off then right click it on again whenever you summon her. It's annoying, but I got in the habit of doing that and no problems on my end now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Sanivia - Momaganon
    Sanivia - Momaganon Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Right click her skill off then right click it on again whenever you summon her. It's annoying, but I got in the habit of doing that and no problems on my end now.

thats a long known problem, and the most annoying since they brought out the timed pet (craggy) which it costs around 1-2 skills if the yellow auto-border at start wont work, and you have to klick the skills per hand to run them.
    nothing against timed craggys but that "bug" is annoying like hell when you have so less time to make the skills come through.
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2012

I thought i was the only one that does that to fix it hehe b:surrender
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm so lazy lol, that glitch is the only reason I still use transference instead of just resummoning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It took me some time, but in case anyone doesn't know why the "auto-attack" doesn't work after you re-summon Mistress is because the previous summons had no mana so it went into mellee mode. So the next summons does the same even with mp in her bar and the auto attack showing on one of her skills. However, let's say the prior Mistress had some mp left before you re-summoned another or it died before losing all its mp, the next time you re-summon Mistress it will auto attack with its skills without turning off and on the auto attack option. Hope that makes sense.
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.
  • PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Really Arena? I'm going to try that next time, thanks :3
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.
  • Syvres - Raging Tide
    Syvres - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Devil does more melee damage then storm, but storms skills deal massive damage compared to it.

Just like Salvation, if they're on defend/attack and they're outta chi/mana they'll start meleeing.